What did she mean by this??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
medium.com/@mcasey0827/speculative-bitcoin-adoption-price-theory-2eed48ecf7da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

normiewave of 2018 incoming
normageddon pt 2 to follow

#PayWithCrypto x Katy Perry 2018

We're still early adopters, right Veeky Forums? Right?

this bitch does not own any monero

Remix her song dark horse eth horse

"My kike manager made me put these on and take a photo"

Not quite, if they start to shill others cryptocurrency.

We need to make it quick. On this year.

this

if you bought in before 2016, yes.

It's the combination of them that's got me scratching my head the most... Perhaps they're totally random, but it's doubtful.

Katy Parry is a known satanist and illuminati puppet, so it's definitely social programming. What their specific message is, I'm not sure, since the coins are unrelated, but perhaps that aren't at all.

The fact that the Coins logos will be upside down when her hands and in a normal position triggers my autism hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

2009 - 2015: innovators
2015 - present: early adopters

>no doge nail..
>no doge
>no

this, but it would be more like 2015-Dec 2017

i am guessing we are going into early majority this year, or sometime before 2020. if BTC is a network, we still gonna grow exponentially when is comes to users. i will guess there are 70 million users right now

soo 1% of the human population, but like 3% of internet users.

medium.com/@mcasey0827/speculative-bitcoin-adoption-price-theory-2eed48ecf7da

We're at least in the early majority phase, if not beyond. Don't delude yourselves. You either make it this year or you're wagecucking for life.

true

love reading this delusion.

A poll found only about 5% or so of Americans own some crypto, so that's pretty accurate

but also assuming that we reach adoption. Plenty of potential new technologies never reached the final phase.

Thats the same like saying there is no more money to be made in the Internet after the dotcom bubble popped. We are still in ground level in some solid projects normies haven't heard about.
For most people BTC =crypto.

>mfw dollar in the background

Really? I struggle to believe that 5% of Americans own crypto. Even BTC.

No way. Normies are in every fucking shitcoin. What makes you even think they didn't venture beyond BTC yet?
Normies were in BTC at the beginning of December. Then they looked at ETH and LTC, thanks to Coinbase. Mid December they started looking at other altcoins. End of December they started buying TRX and crap like that. Beginning of January they started thinking 'oh, I'll find the next BTC while it's cheap' and started buying every fucking shitcoin, pushing it beyond belief. And then the market crashed. How the fuck can you still believe you're early and not everyone is in on altcoins already?

fuck off kike. we know you satanic pieces of shit are out in full force.

early majority came in December. Verge/Tron/Ripple era

strongly depends on POV
For general population you could say early adopters, but exclude boomers.
Consider the influx of nigger and women. The entrants at this point are the cash cows.
Maybe first wave will be given some gains so the moar hordes get in. But crypto gains are coming to an end.

>But crypto gains are coming to an end.
this is exactly what central bankers want you to think

Apart from USD (and XLM to some extent), she has pretty good taste.

Go away Perry, this is my world.

There’s only one way for you to come and it’s for me to cum on your chin.

I fear for the worst. Hope this train can keep rolling into the future decentralized and cooperatively structured where everyone has money and nobody lives in poverty.

Now they're using celebrities to encourage people to get into this. But the people who follow Katy Perry and hypnotic Hollywood will fuck up. We don't educate people well in America. Look at what's on cable TV and that explains the situation we're in.

Just like they corrupted the world with their never get out of debt ponzi scheme, they will corrupt crypto. Very easy to manipulate a market when you have enough to buy the whole fucking thing and just tilt the cards your way.

Thumb - main
Middle - fuck you
Ring - love
Pinky - coke blast off
Index - most popular / moves the most

I actually like this interpretation a lot