Told you guys last chance bug eth stacks coming in today

Told you guys last chance bug eth stacks coming in today.

tokensale,liveedu,tv/ref/ojqTli0up7V0sqft

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x34248a4359cf64c5b1690848df6d8598c0b9d09d4fab5bf8c6a44b76e3c391a0
etherscan.io/address/0x4b11f86a69ed65e8e2266d936c55dc66f43da055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Still not sold out

What are the chances I'll get a .5x on this. That's all I'm hoping for at this point. I'm not sure what to make of the massive amount of people in the telegram. Is that normal for an ICO? They have 3 to 4 times more people (who all seem to be real) than any other telegram I've been in for good products. They may not all be real but it's one of the most active chats I've ever seen.

This seems weird, too big of a jump after doing nothing forever. Dev team putting funds they skimmed back into it? Jumped from 9 to 9.8 in a few hours after doing practically nothing forever. No way they convinced someone to throw that much at it. Oh well I'm in it so happy about it, ready to dump this scam coin at my first chance

no idea, I find it weird too. BTC and ETH went up slightly but not that much. Looks like it's over now. I'm not optimistic about it though. They started advertising on different channels too. I got an etherscan ad on my work computer.

lol someone threw 400 eth at it 20 minutes ago

etherscan.io/tx/0x34248a4359cf64c5b1690848df6d8598c0b9d09d4fab5bf8c6a44b76e3c391a0

.5x pretty much 100%
and by .5x im assuming you mean losing half your money
this is a complete shitcoin and the team is just trying to grab some free eth. If you fell for the scam then dump it before others dump it. literal shit coin

That is fucking insane. Looks like the ticker is taken down. When do they disperse the tokens any ideas?

Yea losing half is pretty much best case scenario. I didn't realize it would be nearly as bad as it was when I sent them money.

Obviously never

idk, usually it's fairly quick because of the smart contract. Now either where they take the money and run or we get the tokens. I'm not sure of either at this point.

Mad cause you didn't get in faggot. Fell into the FUD tank

with all of the shenanigans surrounding this I will be very surprised to receive my 1 eth of tokens

Only threw half an ether at it so I won't be too pissed. Just want a quick dump on niggerdelta

There are people in the telegram still wanting to buy and the CEO said they're doing one last check for people with pending transactions. I think they really ramped up the ad spend the last few days. Maybe this won't be a disaster after all.

ICO's over now

And it's finished. Hoping for a x4 at the very least.

Server error (500)

Hmmm... can't login.

Yeah I just tried that to. Weird

So what now?

Maybe there is still enough dumb money in the game to make this a small success.

they're updating the site and 12,000 pajeets are trying to log in simultaneously what do you expect

now i feel scammed...

Be patient, pajeeto kun

I just want to cash out and buy more linkies

using a ref link?

jesus christ

just buy AIX you fucking shilllord

now you lose all your eth

Jesus Christ it is back up, still at 9.8
Shadiest coin ever, freaking ponzicoin was better than this

JUST A PRANK BRO

nigerian scam coin

sold out time to for me to dump on you idiots when I bought with a 40% presale bonus from this idiot ceo

I invested but not bullish on this one at all. Even the axpire release was dogshit and that garbage coin is better than this shit.

Holy fuck not even any attempt to be professional. 10x dreams gone, 4x gone, 2x gone, breaking even is starting to crumble. My only hope is that 400 ETH whale doing some string pulling shilling and pumping it before a massive dump. Just gotta ride that wave

Yeah I shilled this to 92 people

Got banned from the TG for defending the CEO from someone calling him a nigger.

We better shill this fuck to redditards to buy our bags at 3x. This is the way we make it.

I will dump on you first, you piece of shit.
One of the pajeet moderators also banned me. But the nigger admin let me in again.
If you want you can just message him.

I was banned earlier how do I get in contact with him to fuckin let me back in. Telegram noob here

@Dr_MJG

If these Niggerpajeets manage to fend off their scammy temptations and actually distribute the tokens, we all have to shill this garbage to the normies on Reddit like it's some hot shit, it has enough buzzwords surrounding it (like "education") that normies should fall for it. I'd say the target is around 50 mil mcap short term. Now of course we're all Jewish here, so most will try to sell earlier not to get dumped on, so plan accordingly.

Some whale send 200eth and then 400eth and then another 400eth an hour later. pretty much was the jump.
etherscan.io/address/0x4b11f86a69ed65e8e2266d936c55dc66f43da055

holy fuck dedication
I only got 8 but two whales used my code

Lucky fuck. What this taught me is that most 4channers are poorfag NEETs. Fucking 92 people invested about 40 ETH.

they got delisted from ycombinator hahaha

Oh my fuck. You weren't joking.

My ETH are fucking gone. I will never invest into another ICO before checking if the CEO is a nigger or not.

Fuck you Live EDU

quit bitching, shit's not over yet. seriously fucking impatient cunts.

fucking niggers