So um..... when does this shit coin go back down?

So um..... when does this shit coin go back down?

I sold near the top already, trying to buy in

Never son bear market is over

How are these gains so real?

After screwing around with ethereum buying in and pulling out off and on and therefore never making any long term gains, this is the first time I'm all in an alt and ho lee shit. my $1300 turned to over $2000 in half a week

don't tell me that senpai everything is still doing pretty bad

I want to buy in :(

Crash in next 2 hours

Never my friend.

My son's room has a space theme, and it has a bunch of rockets on the walls and shit that look exactly like the XLM logo. I never put much thought into it until I started seeing all these rockets in my house, all pointed up. The final straw was my other 3 year old bringing me a rocket ornament he found in our front yard (it wasn't ours), then I knew the cosmos were screaming at me to go all in on stellar lumens. Ever since I did it has gone up like .20 cents. This is it, this is how I make it.

Don't worry, Bitcoin will fuck it all up again soon enough.

65cent sell wall just got crushed.

We are fast on our way to 0.70

You fucked yourself user.

Buy bqck in before you fuck yourself even worse

ty

never
I'm a tradefag
I refuse to buy in where i sold, i fell for this trick before on biz

It always goes back down , user

me too

FUCK

go to sleep now, goyim
i'm sure your sick gains will still be there tomorrow morning

Lol. It will be 0.70 by tomorrow am.

Ill look down on you from the moon rando

Oh ye of little faith...

>sold at 5300
>bought back at 5350
>sold at 5300
>buying back at 5600

im so fucking stupid

FUCK RANDOS

Stellar told the truth in their roadmap and people appreciate that, no matter the location or race. Well, maybe except for niggers.

I wasnt impressed by the roadmap, but i did appreciate the truthfulness and know they are a solid investment.

Hopefully we see $1USD in the next couple weeks!!..!!

you're right, it always goes back down
until it doesn't

LOL why user
WHY
When your heart is pumping and you are seeing it rise in price you step back and relax

You don't fomo in FFS, just sit in the sidelines like me and hope this shit crashes so we can rebuy

Same. Bought at 46 sold at 56. Buy order is in at 52. Just chillin

You think too small...
If $1 becomes the new support in Feb, we all would have made it

That's what they said about Ven... xD
Now look at it
>xD

my nigga, i have a buy order at 5200 on the ETH chart as well as 5000

why the fuck are they looking to implement lightning network on stellar? it isn't fast or cheap enough already?

.... its for Bitcoin u fkin idiot. They're essentially saying the King will return in the future

What they need is reliance when transaction volume is high. They need to least be able to surpass Visa's tx/second speed.