Who ICX ICON

Who ICX ICON still?

2500 here

Still all in here been experimenting with long term holds. I use to 50-300% a month, been holding ICX about a month. Im not impressed, this shit should be worth so much more. What's happening? Where'd the hype go. It's just slowly going down until summit.

Why? this is trash!

priced in

>Im not impressed, this shit should be worth so much more. What's happening?
I'm not certain, but it's systematic of the whole market. A lot of good projects are essentially keeping still or going down, while nonsense ones get pumped to hell. Feels bad.

I have 5000 Icon, am I gonna make it?

kek, you street shitters are persistent, I'll give you that

Why would you make a thread about it then?

Also where is your argument for it being shit? Price action? If you think price means something is shit or good check TRX.

Go fuck yourself user, you could say this about anything. By that logic, doing research is worthless because everything that is already known is already priced in. So just throw money anywhere and hope some new news come out of left field.

Confusing, dumb money. But I don't know how these other projects attract dumb money.

The main summit next week is already priced in. Slow bleed-out incoming!!

You're also priced in

Everything this coin can ever possibly do is already priced in. There's literally no way it can ever go up from here.

What's even your point in saying this user? People come here to distract themselves. Trying to FUD other coins won't make whatever you're into go higher. It won't make this one go lower either since none of us has any power. The only thing you're doing is making the community a bit worse.

Just a thread to count the retards who will be back on 31 to make cri thread.

You forget about the Koreans waking up.

Been all in on ICX for a week now because I don't hate money. Can't wait to sell for $50 in a week.

Well, we'll all die one day. If that brings you pleasure, so be it, I hope you don't grow to regret it.

The entire market has been shit this month, the coin had great momentum going into January and it just kind of halted when BTC tanked and stagnated. I'm still up like 40% this month on my ICX hold, which is still a lot better than losing money., though I do wish it would have locked in at $10.

If it hit $50 that would just renew my confidence to hold. This will be the premier platform for developers.

I’m definitely gonna sell some so that I can feed the crippling gambling addiction that shitcoins that I’ve developed.

Of course.

All this recent bullshit means nothing longterm.

Will not sell until $300