I hate the poor and also people richer than me...

I hate the poor and also people richer than me. What is a good ideology or philosophy I can adapt that will help me become successfu and rich?

Is Stirner or Rand any good? Not in "le edgy social manipulator" way but I want to do everything I can to get rich and become better than others.

Become a monk and have nothing
Become rich and have everything but nothing
Become poor and have nothing but everything

you're emotionally inept and will never make it, sorry.

Please

you should be looking at people richer than you and wondering how people so fucking stupid can get so wealthy, then go from there

protip: hardwork is for cucks and isn't what will get you wealthy

Taoism

How can I learn the secrets if they wont tell me

Islam, the only true religion

ALl other religions ideologies, ways of life will lead to nothing but Humiliation

Only Islam will lead to success in this life and the next

Objectivism is a cuck ideology for cucks who wanna pretend they aren’t cucks.

you realize your a poor to other richer than you thus you hate not only those below and above,but deeply your own self. you are a contradiction, why are still alive if you hate yourself?

just google them lmao

and read a book nigger

the very basics of making money in the 21st century are simple: Don't store your value in useless trash inflation paper

I don't hate myself I hate poors because they're stupider than me but richs don't deserve it

There are poor people who are smarter than you and rich people who are dumber. And those rich people suffers from retardation because you’ve proven to be a retard with this delusional attitude.

Fuck too too normie I was just looking for advice

Smart Poor people don’t stay poor for long user

Stoicism.

See things as they are, control yourself.
See meditations by marcus Aurelius, Seneca, and a modern one, ryan holiday. There are so many.

I will declare something interesting to you. As long as you have that foolish attitude, denying your own stupidity and believing that people do not deserve something and being envious of them, you will still be a stupid fool with nothing you want.

only poor people like rand

unironically Satanism

Unironically Islam my friend

>Worship satan
>profit