I'm being cucked by this shit

I'm being cucked by this shit

I've read the BAT whitepaper, I've watched videos on it, I just don't think it's that impressive. It's cool but overall I just don't see it getting mass adoption.

How? It hasnt lost any value in the past week.

Obviously it will never get mass adoption, the entire thing relies on people willingly throwing away their income for no personal benefit. If they wanted to feel charitable they'd give to a charity, if they wanted to support a creator they'd dump money in patreon.

The question is whether or not more youtubers start shilling it in hopes of getting quick bucks, if they do the credibility of BAT's team and an already working product can be good money until the hype wears off.

lol you are missing the entire part where advertisers pay for hyper-targeted ads, users are rewarded for receiving these ads, and then the users can either withdraw or send them back to their favorite publishers.

every single person i've seen who isn't bullish on BAT also clearly doesn't understand BAT

>2018
>buying BAT

do you even fucking AIX you cuck?

even viewing the BAT project through this very narrow lense do you not see the value in a decentralized, everywhere version of patreon?

keep telling yourself that

lol ya as opposed to AIX, that's literally only lost money since it's inception.

When the next round of BAT UGP releases it will be the most widely held crypto in the world. You mad LINK cucks?

kek ok senpai

!remindMe 14 hours

The TA on BAT is really a no-brainer. Most obvious and beautiful C&H I've ever seen.

I've accumulated over 250,000 BAT and intend to hold until we reach $50.

You can join me now or wait to FOMO buy in.

>using reddit fag shit on here

I'm not kidding guys. This sucker is going to explode.

>excellent growing team led by Eich
>Youtube e-celebs shilling to their fans
>Brave browser is a better experience for users
>Brave browser is more robust for advertising (not dependent on JavaScript)
>Probably going to be bought out by google/facebook

Think of it this way. BAT tokens are around $0.50 right now. Imagine you have the chance to buy $20 bills for 50 cents. Do it!

firefox and mozilla foundation are basically a joke, i'll never understand why people think that is a good connection for this coin.

it's okay, we know you are acoustic

where on the spectrum are you? nonverbal?

Probably b/c the guy who ran the show when Firefox was top dog is now with Brave, and when he left Firefox it went to shit.

>Haha you missed the part where people will watch ads willingly for less than minimum wage even though ads literally cannot be successful unless they are making money from their viewers
No I did not miss that part.

everyone look at this guy

You don't understand why gaining 12% market share of browser users overnight is a good thing?

>it's okay, we know you are acoustic
>you are acoustic
>acoustic

MySelfOwnage.jpg

It's really not that complicated user. Do you live in a city? You know how you have to keep your Metra (or whatever) card topped up with money so you can ride the subway/bus?

It'll be like that but on the internet except now you can refill your BAT balance every time you see an ad, or do a survey, or any number of things. Remember, ads on the brave browser are embedded and do not require JavaScript which gives advertiser an entire new toolset.

Big ad companies will love this as it has become all about analytics these days. Ad companies will collect your analytics (and you will receive some BAT) and then they will sell this analytical information in order to better target consumers.

Most people don't even look at ads at all so companies investing millions into marketing them are just losing money. This creates incentive to watch for viewers while giving the ads the attention which would make people more like to be susceptible to the ad at the SAME COST to the publisher. If you can't see the benefit you should probably read the white paper again until you understand it

you are so acoustic you didn't even realize that acoustic was written on purpose

better yet, stay away from AIX

stay poor, faggot

Surveys and Ad websites already exist and the people selling big companies your information like Facebook are who they will buy from. I understand that crypto makes people delusional but this browser is a meme and when two parties make cash from eachother they do it by trading services that one another need, that is not the case in this situation since both parties are only after money.

Regardless BAT has a good chance at blowing up because the market thrives on attention and speculation. If a couple big name youtubers start pumping out videos on this it will moon even though the service is useless since most crypto is only good for investing anyway. If you think being paid to watch ads works you've never tried one of those cash for ad apps or websites the same thing will happen here.

just quit. what you are typing is so wrong it hurts my eyes

Christ what are you talking about why would this problem be fixed by creating a service where your primary viewers will be people trying to make money off of watching ads who are therefore much less likely to be influenced and spend than the average viewer? The incentive for a viewer to watch an ad is monetary. The incentive for an ad to be sold to a viewer is monetary. The two cannot make money off eachother simultaneously, every other service that has tried to do this has been subpar and too low on cash for broke college students to use.

>Hurr durr the whitepaper made it look good
Yeah no fucking shit.

This. BAT is yet another useless Token which is mainly used for capital aquirment by the devs and pay for their hookers and blow. Nothing substantial will ever come from an erc 20 token

can you guys believe there are people who are this stupid. thanks for the laugh mate.

>> he didn't buy DATA (DTA) ;)

And yet with every comment i've created an argument and with every comment you've said "you're wrong and dumb" and provided no argument.

Calling people wrong without arguing with a single point - yeah fuck you too.

Fuck you must love either being poor, dumb or both, no problem for me though and good luck on your journey

no normal person is gonna wanna be part of this bizarre experiment, dude. for that reason, i'm out.

No, you still don't understand. All of this occurs in the background. If you spend 20 minutes on Amazon all of the information is available via an algorithm to advertisers. Information such as what you were shopping for and where you are. This information can be obtained via the Brave browser and used to pop up targeted advertisements which have proven to be highly effective.

All of this happens in the background and tokens move without any noticing. All they see is a couple extra dollars in their account.

BAT is really the most pointless coin. The value of the coin at this stage depends on investors. Why the fuck would you invest in a charity coin for youtubers. Most people hate ecelebs. I wouldnt give them a dime. Is there a coin I can invest in to make sure they get no ad revenue like h3h3 I will invest in a coin that makes defranco and h3 poor.

you can't teach a fish to fly. you can't teach a downie how to understand things.

I understand that it's background, the problem with this is that if it's actually profitable for people using the browser it is not profitable for advertisers. If it's profitable for advertisers, it's not only annoying for people using the browser it is also not profitable for them.

This "be paid to watch ads" idea is not new or unique it has been done to death and never worked because it is fundamentally flawed. The fact that it is done here in a cooler way does not fix this.

Plz read any piece written within the last 5 years regarding ad fraud, increases in ad spending by publishers that results in diminishing returns, and how this is an untenable situation.

BAT is trying to clean up this space while at the same time rewarding you, the user, with a small bit of compensation for your time.

>Bizzarre experiment
Wew the tards are out full force tn

omg this guy has no understanding of the concept of ROI on highly targeted ads. i'm starting to think this is just poor bait.

u fell for the classic ven last wave shill

it doesn't even have a way to make money

how do you make money without ads

>You are wrong and I cannot present a reason why but i'll keep saying "the ads are targetted!" to avoid the fact that I have no argument
Why are you even posting here?

>This "be paid to watch ads" idea
Yea literally nothing I wrote has anything to do with this. I'm not talking about being paid to watch ads. I'm talking advertisers being able to collect analytics from consumers without having to go through the facebook/google middle-man.

They can use this information (like they already do) by tailoring advertisements for the consumer.

Here, I will break it down really simply. Right now companies that produce products hire advertising firms to entice consumers to buy their product. The advertising firm identifies a target demographic for this product and then goes to google/facebook and pays them to get information on who fits this demographic. They then use this information to put advertisements in front of the targeted demographic.

With BAT the advertising company receives money from the producers. They use this money to collect analytical information on consumers directly via the Brave browser without any need for a middle-man. They then populate the targeted consumer's browser with advertisements for the product they are being paid to advertise.

i am contributing more to this conversation than you are. that is how low quality your thoughts are. you are a legit mouth breather if you believe this ridiculously nonsensical logic that somehow if "ads are profitable for the user they can't be profitable for the advertiser." that makes literally no sense and i'm ashamed to even craft a response to that.

Get out of that shit and get in Telcoin bro

You're wrong because you've completely misunderstood the entire goal of the project.

You receiving a nominal amount of BAT is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Providing a method for content publishers another method to monetize their content, while also giving advertisers a better ROI per dollar spent on advertising is the goal.

Once again, I mentioned this earlier here.
>Nothing I wrote has anything to do with the being paid to watch ads idea
>All they see is a couple extra dollars in their account
This is both what you said and what I addressed, if this is all they see then the advertisers will fail, advertising is not a hand holding excersize, you cannot create a system where consumers will benefit from advertisements because ads are predatory.

Your information has already been sold be Amazon, Brave is too late.

>Providing a method for content publishers another method to monetize their content, while also giving advertisers a better ROI per dollar spent on advertising is the goal.
and what exactly does the average plebe using the brave browser get out of it.

Do you realize advertisements on the Brave browser are more robust than any other alternative? Do you know why?

There's too much of a gap between our levels of knowledge and I just don't have the time or patience to educate you.

Jesus christ dude. I have no idea if you're being willfully ignorant or it really is some kind of learning disability that's on display here.

Some BAT you can throw at your favorite girly on chaturbate, or spend it on some chicken tendies you reheat in your dirty microwave while wearing your favorite pair of piss stained underwear.

use it on whatever you want.

The internet we use and love today is not how the internet will be in the future. You're going to see MORE paywalls not less.