What the actual fuck is going on

>50 cent accidentally make 80m
>Katy Perry shills crypto with her fucking nails
>Snoop Dogg shills Robinhood's new Fiat to Crypto exchange
>hundreds of neets ask major company to let them pay with meme money and some actually respond

what fucking timeline is this guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7fPYKkt2cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I6x5rIGzFag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw the market makers this time weren't the banks, but the rappers and popstars

Idk but if this means more normies hording in and more money then I'm in

>what fucking timeline is this guys
the timeline where crypto sees widespread adoption and anyone who understands the market can make massive bank?

50 cent is one of the most famous people on the planet and he has a history of making great investment choices.
As soon as people saw he made millions off btc it legitimized it to a whole lot of normies. strap in

This is great i honestly would not be near as rich if i had a way to buy goods

We're about to see a whole new generation of rappers like..

Big Whale
Young Crypto
Lil Coin
etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

this, although I should probably put some of my stack into basic bitch coins, no one following snoop or katy perry is gonna be buying anything outside of the top 10

>I understand the market but all the bankers the traders the lawmakers dont
oh boy

We gonba have a bullrun soon

Based black men

but the bankers, traders, and lawmakers also think we're going to have the bull run of a lifetime

Pretty sure it confirms that crypto was no accident, it was created very intentionally to kill the strength of the United States and usher in globalism.

This just let's the Jews make more money desu
Jews control the pop stars and rappers and all Hollyweird, just ask Dave Chappell

>they're going to ruin crypto also
fucking shit that legit bothers me

No kidding, or now ((They)) finally figured it out and we're all fucked.
I thought if Hillary was going to win, they would have just issued a new American currency anyway, to start over.

So doe this mean we might actually be able to make #PayWithCrypto a real trend, if all these famous people are backing it and shit

Snoop is one of the primary investors in the company that made Robinhood.

The one in which you missed your only chance to get rich by doing absolutely nothing, but instead chose to wagecuck until the normies got in.

But what good is that going to do?
Honestly it's one more step toward forms of regulation.
Or, I could be wrong and this could be everyone's future job, just trading crypto for money as the robots will do everything.

>it's not a bubble
>we're still early adopters
>kikestreet isn't making any money off this

well for one, it'll solidify crypto as a form of payment and help sway the normies who are still on the fence (which is most of them)

If anything the regulation you speak of would lower the amount of taxes paid at time of purchase because of how widespread it is

Yup

so if crypto is dead, whats the next dotcom or crypto?

Just jump in some UFR and moon it out

>Crypto keep crashing
The most fucked up of all timelines.

Can't wait for Kanye West to release his genius ICO
shit will moon hard

banker whales done accumulating

The market cap isn't even 1 trillion. There's no way we've reached peak bubble.

yooo woah hold on I thought it was 8MM did you said EIGHTY MILLION DOLLARS?

Young ICO, RUN BTC, Lil' Alt and the EOS side Goys.

>celebs start shilling
>normies suddenly all want in even more than Dec
>companies are forced to start using crypto to keep up with demand
>widespread adoption happens=no more bubble

Cant wait for Eminem to release a single about Monero or something

Kek

inb4 we get Big Pump

Feat. lil dump

Current year is going to be HUGE for crypto.
Wish i had more to throw into it.

Robinhood will be completely isolated from the crypto ecosystem aside from the price. No withdrawals or deposits from wallets/exchanges. No confusing wallet transactions. It's perfect for normans.

I hope the alts dont get murdered this time

Snoop has been in bitcoin since 2012 at the latest newfags

Things are only getting started.

I hate the cunt but can you imagine a yeezy ICO with 2M cap that you can buy yeezies with.

I hate the shoes too but i would be SO in.

Tophat. Top top top.

Holy shit why would anyone ever use an exchange that won't let you actually own your coins? Normans are disgusting creatures.

their neet asses just get in bitcoin in 2017 and act like they smarter than snoop nah nigga nah you aint

he said nothing along these lines

He's also a nigger so please kys for defending a nigger.

>normies talking about crypto

It means crypto is over. Secure gains now.

They don't care because they don't understand how to use their coins.

omg lol

This makes no sense, we WANT normies to flood in. The price will skyrocket as they FOMO and try to one up each other.

Killing the United States would actually kill most of our globalism problems. If the warmongering US were to stop functioning on a political level the world would be much better off.

Yeah but is that a good thing?

Do we want this??? Does Veeky Forums and reddit actually want the same thing right now...

idk...

that's a cute froggie

Almost like Cypto wasn't a Jewish invention all along! How will they ever recover?

And Moonman, of course.

Psst...now's the time to buy TEL. Before we get the influx of "brothers" looking out for each other

>50 cent accidentally make 80m

Its just a fucking publicity stunt.

pssshhhh...Yeezy is Satoshi, at least he will claim to be.

rate OC

Robinhood and Acorns now fuckin about with crypto as well

It means $$$$$$$$$$$$ for us. Market capital influx baby.

Got paid in 200. in BCH from a gig. Through watching youtube I flipped that into 3k within two weeks. Went horizontal for a few weeks until I decided on getting a social game going. happened upon @welambonow on twitter and turned my 3k into 20k within 3 weeks. You guys DYOR on him and find out the truth for yourself. I am not under his wing and have learned so much from him and the community he created on his discord. Get in or get a day job!

AWWH SHIT

discord link? asking for a poorfag (me)

it's just celebrities trying to seem cool and hip..that's all

youtube.com/watch?v=k7fPYKkt2cQ

Are normans a separate species? Their thoughts, desires, behaviors are so....primitive.

Jesus Christ faggot shut up with the bubble talk. It’s getting old. If you’re so confident we’re in a bubble, sell and leave crypto and stop coming to Veeky Forums talking like a gay sissy boy who likes it up the ass

Isn't reviewbrah the ultimate /biz chad/.
most of us look like or used to look like him at some point, and are at heart charming. we're gonna all make it lads

youtube.com/watch?v=I6x5rIGzFag

> he has a history of making great investment choices.
...This is the same dude who had to stoop to liquor stire meet-and-greets promoting a shitty bottom-shelf vodka

800btc x 11,000$/btc

7digits club for him

means money bruh

Ayo nigga I got dem gold chains,
Copped dem niggas wit ma LINK gains,
Puffin all day on dat sick Cush,
ma nigga Sergey in da back wit a toilet flush

wow.

>people with millions of dollars accidentally invested in crypto
why is this surprising again?

It might be time to stop going to /pol/ and reconsider your priorities in life mate.

PLEASE FUCKING SUICIDE ME

>Killing the United States would actually kill most of our globalism problems. If the warmongering US were to stop functioning on a political level the world would be much better off.
If the warmongering US were to stop functioning on a political level the world would be speaking Chinese.

more people will be ok with keeping part of their savings in crypto. More money - less volatility. Slow steady gains for big coins is heaven for alts.

does this mean my many years of bah holding coinye coin are going to pay off?!