10x ico

98% done, only $200k left so get on quick

LiveEdu Ico - liveedu.info easy money

BitDegree is the same shit, had an ico in december with hardcap of $22mil, it’s now worth 100mil, thats a x5

LiveEdu is $10mil and at 100mil would be x10

Easypeasy japaneasy, normies will love this shit and they’ve got working products

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry user this scam will probably go on until Sunday June 2019. Can't even raise 10m for almost a month and you're expecting a x5. A .5x maybe.

A 100x faggot, this is king of normie coins. Mainstream appeal

Nice try. They've already confirmed it's ending today, they're just monitoring any last contributions people have to make sure they go through. It's essentially over.

Sure keep being delusional. Enjoy your bags! Pretty sure I've heard "it's ending today" for the past week.

The CEO literally said so in the Telegram

Pretty sure youre talking out of your arse

Beef it up bois

40k comfy Eddie

Just bought 10 eth worth. Thanks user

This will be reddits next hype coin

they got delisted from ycombinator and are stealing eth from the ico

we will be lucky if we get any tokens and even then it will only go places through shilling

this confirms they lied about exchange listings and also that they cant speak english well and also that they have zero content lined up

That's fake, right?

It's fake right?

Tokens released immediately after ico ends?

DO NOT USE THE LINK FROM THE OP ITS LIVEEDU.TV USE MY REF LINK INSTEAD tokensale.liveedu.
tv/ref/qIGFw7AgB3RREJoN

Fuck. It's real.

I literally emailed them asking if they’d give me edu coins in exchange for correcting their English because it looks unprofessional

yo mean the nigger

Woah now

tisk

This and coinmetro are gonna be biggest earners of 2018

this man must be an experienced nigerian email fraud scammer

Last name is literally Garbage

It says Garbade

I never got this email, legit?

Got that email in response to telling them their grammar was fucked up and they look unprofessional

I wonder where this guy got his PhD

Germany

my fucking sides

>cant sell their ICO in a month
>nigger ceo who abuses people on telegram and says he'll report them to the police for talking shit about their product
>asking their investors to help run their company for them

is this some kind of elaborate joke?

Are all the team members from Germany?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENJOY. YOUR. BAGS.

Lame

im so glad i just chucked $100 in here and doubted it. it'll probably still go up if it's listed anywhere but whatever their "business" is it's going fuckin nowhere

I'm suprised cucks actually bought this

HAHA

>We command English to correct them
My fucking sides