Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/956691066404532224
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_wave_principle
vecha.in
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

building up my vennies

>already all in

Bags getting heavy...

There's nothing comfy about Vechain and quite frankly I don't find this funny anymore.

Literally dipped like a dollar in a week. Get yourself together faggot.

this is going to sit for a week or so before we see any good movement. i switched my bags over to icx in the meantime - nice upward trend, bouncing off support, forming a wedge and mainnet coming - i think we should expect 10k sats within the week.

It's lost almost half its value, quit being delusional and just sell already we're heading for a Link style long term bleed out

Turns out, I was misleading you when I told you to buy VEN high and sell XRB low. I actually dumped my VEN on you (that I bought low) and stocked up on some cheap XRB. So I'm sorry about that, but that's just how the things goes I guess :\\

What universe do you live in? It hit a very brief ATH of 80k sats, was never stable beyond ~72k. Currently hovering at 60k. Not to mention it hit those numbers during this bear market when everything else was tanking.

to all you faggots fudding VEN:
Worst case scenario is that this coin bleeds to MAYBE $6 USD until the rebrand. once the rebrand happens expect $15 floor, plus the generation of Thor. If you're not in by then, you're left behind
t. 75% ven

VEN is kill for the short term. Get ballz deep in something else for the next month

Got in at 2.70, extremely comfy, more good news to come in FEB, it'll probably drop a little more but it's a guarantee $20+ by the end of Q1

the same slow ride means we not crashing hard.. preparing for next run already. lobe this coin they playing 3D chess

It's called a PnD user, it's okay evil people took advantage of your hard work

I'll be optimistic once it passes 3rd-4th week with an average of $9-10. That's before the rebrand too, if new partnerships are announced, I'd double that estimate.

>MAYBE $6

Oh, honey

>Its only up 50% from last week! Everyone panic!!!
Seriously, I dont understand the FUD

but again, if it does a buzzkill nothing news, expect another Jan 24th drop

people are going to hate on this coin so hard all year while it plasters it's way into top 3, it's gonna be a blast to watch the wojacking

shit coin

walton has a partnership with the biggest phone company in the world

Shitcoin.

enjoynegotiatingwithaffiliates

FYI china will force the non affiliate to use Vechain

Thats a bullshit rumor that you bought into like a gullable cuck

>gullable

VEN $1000 EOM

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/956691066404532224

anyone not in vechain deserves to stay poor, nice coordinated fud attempts though

is $1000 ven in ~5 years realistic??

nope, DNV news practically gave it to you on a platter, their primary market is China dolt. Just buy.

cheesy rice this is what big titted dreams are made of

I kind of like this VEN FUD, all of biz can’t possibly make it. It’d be interesting to see the weak hands sell. The swiss hedge fund larper is the best most subtle FUD I’ve seen so far. Takes more for me to drop my VEN bags

I lobe he didn't even know German

announcement soon btw

He didn’t? Didn’t catch that, feel bad for the anons falling for his shit, I mean I almost did. It might be good for short term gains, but long term a lot of those anons who follow his advice are going to get burned hard when more news and announcements solidfy

VEN loves to let weak hands shake then reward the HODL.. love it's seems to happen every week

Gtfo waltoncuck

PUMP IT

What makes you say that? I own VEN, but I didnt really think any of his picks he said were bad. It wasnt like he said VEN was a piece of shit or anything. WTC is certainly going to go up. idk about AMB though.

Going down shit stains.. sold yesterday . But but but HODL !

F

subtle FUD from a Karl expert is the most effective. Nuanced FUD, FUD by omission, deflection, or redirection. Powerful propaganda.

If you notice, he was caught and called out at the end so he dropped some VEN naming.

I posted a thread about this an hour ago and it died without any replies. Vechain will be the ONLY entity allowed to create smart contracts in China - ergo, anyone that wants to do business in China on the blockchain will need to use Vechain Thor.

>Faggot

Going to drop my bags soon. Brace yourselves Vennies.

DNV makes it obvious. They would indeed turn over their keys to whomever China approved.

It's about to jump you cuck, announcement coming soon.

I guess, it seemed like he lightened up on VEN a little bit once people started questioning him. We will see I guess. He said to expect news in a week from AMB. We will know soon then if he was for real.

doesn't mean he doesn't have some opinions or information, only that he was a bias lying larper, which well you know the "fruit from a poisonous tree" axiom

Still, its quite a coincidence that AMB is pumping the past few days, and ven bleeding like he said. Either hes an incredible larper, or he is just trying to dump his amb bags on us.

is that hard to see while it's happening? duh. ur the same larp or larp supporter, well played, subtle sneak.

If you don't know what VEN really is or want to sell and chance missing out, go for it.

7 is half of 9

Whatever you say my man, im holding my 200 venlet bags for at least a year, but its worth observing amb at the very least to see if he was full of shit.

just increased my bag from 300 to 340 through that juicy dip.

congrats user, wishing you continued success

Seriously?

>That feel when you don't have any more money to spare on cryto til next paycheck.
This is easily the most annoying/boring/difficult part of crypto trading.

hold some AMB do ya

good luck, shillschmuck

Can anyone link me to the swiss hedge fund guy's post on reddit?

Why would vechain ever be worth more than $20? Why would someone pay so much for vechain that generates pennies that is thor which is just used for smart contacts.

SITTIN HERE COMFY AF, THIS VEN MARINE WILL NEVER SELL

I sold half my stack earlier today. I wish I had sold it all.

Do it weak handed pussy

>down 25% less than 48 hours

I’m sure as fuck bit fuken comfy my blockfolio is getting FUKEN DESTROYED BY ASIANS
ICX AND FUKEN VENCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's not Febuary yet...not worried.

There's a difference between panic selling and getting rid of a depreciating asset. The rest of the market is going up, and I'm losing 10% a day on this shit. This coin had almost a month of being shilled here and on reddit nonstop and went 30X, so dropping from ATH by half is not too surprising. It happened to Raiblocks, and it is happening to Vechain now. I could be wrong and I do believe in the fundamentals, which is why I only sold half my stack, but I don't think I am.

I'll buy back in in two days when its $3.50.

You play the game with to much emotion, You need to tap into the other side.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_wave_principle

one day does not make an appreciating market make

sell nobody cares. just be willing to pay the piper... and it will be painful if you have to pay the VEN piper as many of us can attest

honestly fuck this piece of shit coin. my entire life has fallen apart and this is just making everything 1000 times worse. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT COIN FUCKING 59K SATS REALLY

buy more buy more buy more steal a car

VEN NAVY REPORT IN

Commander here holding strong

Damn dude, why are you getting so mad? I think this will reach new all time high's in February, but I just don't want to be overexposed to it while it's bleeding out. I'm a trader, not a holder. In a few days it will have settled and I will buy back in at a lower price. Or I will be wrong and it will moon before then, but I'm still holding some so I still profit. You should really try to learn about managing risk and taking profits, it will get you a lot further in the long run.

serious question, if i am a poorfag petty officer (250 ven), will it be worth it to stake my vet? should i just forget about thor and sell my ven after the inevitable 50x?

lol who is mad buying more it's only .80 over jim Breyer price, I will buy all month

I've done quite well thanks, risk selling and opportunity cost holding. you should quit pretending you and your 400 VEN understand what you are preaching. I'll be fine with my mjolnir.

You should do what you feel is best for you, who cares

I wish you sold it to
Me

dumb laowai gonna get burned

I sold it all

yer not gonna make it

love this

IM NOT FUCKING SELLING

if you didnt sell the top dont bother, itll rebound soon and youll lose money

smart, best to switch bags over to the hype coins

Just holding can be bad

75% in VEN. not feeling too comfy anymore but holding strong. when do they usually release news? midday chink time?

Might sell some RLC and pick up a few more VEN

RLC is comfy as fuck, but the VEN dip looks tasty, man. Just have to hold for a couple weeks

just come back in a month. dont even look at it.

Holding because I believe this will bounce back up hard eventually. Thinking now is a good point to buy some more and average my buy price but also when will it stop god please

those who were always going to sell sold the news
right now it's just weak hands

wew

big boi

hopefully the sunny lu minions come up with a nice thicc announcement before the rebrand. a full month is too much wait without gains my hands will get sloppy.

100% there will be some announcements
but the dopest of the dope will be released during the event

or it'll be dull af

Vechain cant work as a platform simply because its un-economical for businesses to buy Vet to earn Thor. Why would anybody in their right mind risk millions holding Vet just to earn a few hundred dollars (max 1000$) when they can simply pay other companies (waltonChain) a much smaller fee and get the same service without having to risk so much money? I highly doubt we will see Ven implemented, this coin will bleed slowly and tank to 1-2$ per coin, any more than this and it defeats the purpose of the coin. Keep in mind im saying this as a substantial Ven holder

they pay for the platform use, by buying VEN and generating their own thor you moron

mfw i had a sell order in for the fuck of it, and that person picked it up :)

Now i'm not so annoyed by it just bleeding out

Walton pays higher dividends with their Masternodes

Weakest FUD ever.

Walton is a remora on the Great White Vechain

be honest who sold just now

vecha.in

I did lol. Sold 1600 ven at.0627.

I always fail when trying to double my stack, but I am hoping this time it works.

you almost sold the bottom, congratulations. Come back in 4 hours to FOMO back in