THE XLM/CARDANO FLIPPENING HAS HAPPENED

SNEK WORTH MORE THAN KEKDANO

Nice b8

>and bigger volume
>and lower market cap

We're going to make it guys

holy shit XLM is going to eat its way to rank 3 this week isn't it

I think so. I'm gonna cum hard.

Stellar told the truth in their roadmap and people appreciate that, no matter the location or race. Well, maybe except for niggers.

I wasnt impressed by the roadmap, but i did appreciate the truthfulness and know they are a solid investment.

Hopefully we see $1USD in the next couple weeks

you're using THIS as copypasta?

I think the Lightning Network is a problem. Someone explain how this is a GOOD thing and I'll send you 100 XLM.

OR, convince me I'm RIGHT to think it's a bad idea and I'll send you 200 XLM.

Best answer to persuade me wins.

XLM is over valued 5x

Look at the circulating supply/ total supply

It's an extra capability on top off their already best in class stellar consensus protocol

You're 100% right or whatever. Money please

N I C E
T RA J E C T O R Y
S T E L L A R
S N A K E

>supply has anything to do with price
>implying the crypto market is rational
>implying all crypto isn't overvalued 100x

the lightning network is basically the banks buying bitcoin because the nodes need loaded up with money only banks can afford and they will end up controlling all of bitcoin which is why we need XLM cause its super fast and super low fees without any of that lightning network garbage.

TLDR: you're right it's bad

You must be either right or wrong that it is a bad thing. You cannot be both, nor neither. I have convinced you of the certain truth of the first OR the second statement.

GDXXARO7VEBA4I7OAE2MIUGSRDXDZXLDMLEMYMOKQC3T4HEXBUDRDH3Z

XLM will be $1,000 by EOY. cap this. i fucking dare you.

Lightning Network is going to help support the platform when Stellar has to support as many transaction per second as other platforms ie Visa/MC/etc. Stellar needs to be able to compete and Lightning Network will support that when it starts having to move as much volume as bitcoin and beyond.

GD2JEQPFUSRMOQY7TRI7ZMAVGJ62FP7FBMO3Z3GO22QCE7CPQVG3IYQJ

I'll bite for the 100. If this isn't convincing you that this is the real Bitcoin killer, I don't know what to tell you; I can only imagine how long Bitcoin has needed Lightning and Stellar is about to come kick the door in and use it even better than Bitcoin ever could've. So XLM is about to do everything Bitcoin wish it could've in terms of payments, transaction fees, and speed without Lightning, but with Lightning on top of it for extra platform stability. Not to mention that all the partnerships and testing that has been going on with Stellar, especially FairX and IBM shilling it out of their asses, they will announce things to the randos when everything is set up and in place. I wouldn't be surprised to see LN working with Stellar due to its huge connections and tech opportunities.

address: GAHK7EEG2WWHVKDNT4CEQFZGKF2LGDSW2IVM4S5DP42RBW3K6BTODB4A

memo: 1027652686

thanks bud ;)

Thought that was an image at first

also this if youd be so kind

GAHK7EEG2WWHVKDNT4CEQFZGKF2LGD2W2IVM4S5DP42RBW3K6BTODB4A

memo: 1009441989

ur right to think that because XLM is a shit coin with no future. just give it to me.
0xB7e4dea88c5E9B0b3d394a9aEDFA841A3bc28A14

I'll bite on your answer being the only one where anyone actually tried to answer.

Ok, but HOW is it going to give it more "stability".

How do you react to notions that the LN was created by AXA/Bitcoin Core, which was funded by Soros, and that this isn't just another way for (((them))) to get their hands on what was an otherwise good thing going?

Stellar already IS the premier token for payments, why does it NEED the LN, REALLY?

No wonder, cardano is a piece of garbage.

don't give xlm to these punk bitches who only have wallet on exchange

Best answer.

The lightning network will enable xlm to be traded at the speed of visa or credit cards. It's foundation for real time payments at brick and mortar stores. It adds a redundant layer of network infrastructure to handle high volume transactions.

GAW2C7MK327ECHO4IZ6GQ2A7TOFY4ABLZF3PJJL33KUESSTHWITZOYBM

I will agree that I don't think it NEEDS the LN by any means, especially if what they say and their testnet shows to be true. However, with how much hype surrounds the LN for BTC, it would also be insane to see how much it could help Stellar. As far as funding goes, all I can say is that it's non-profit, unlike Ripple, and open source with open nodes, unlike Ripple ~ Ripple is almost strictly limited to bank usage with the rate it's going and XLM is actually aiming for consumer base as well. They've got an XLM ATM showcased and hoping for production and distribution by the time FairX and SDEX drops with their new platform for ICOs and a new way to buy into crypto with fiat pairings, effectively cutting out all the bullshit that's dissuading full normie money.

I have a stellar wallet. I’d rather just sell it to the exchange to add to my other holdings, dickwad. I already have my holdings in stellar locked down son

Imagine if you were stupid to the point of not owning any XLM?

>he isn't 100% stellar

While the whole network stays decentralised, some people will want their own centralised networks inside of it. Eg, a business account at wholesalers, trade account at the hardware shop, members of a club, a particular application in which you keep some money, . Transactions within those accounts wouldn't be influenced by external network conditions, so they're useful for critical applications too, but can be seamlessly merged back into the overall decentralised network.

GD3BLED6BYF2P3IA6F2YDPJDGUG2PAY2O2EUKMCQA4ELFXUK6N54PGKI

Some good answers. I'll pick winner in 10 minutes. Last chance

>tfw sold XLM for ADA when lumens started to tank

>we have no idea what we're doing

I appreciate the truth. Here's 100k of my money.