Crypto was supposed to be fun

The markets are hardly moving any more. Give me something. I dont care if its pink or green wojaks. Just give me a damn sign....

Did someone say FUN?!

funis down 2% in that last 24hr. get fucked. I want my fun to take off.

You sound like a real retard

why???

yeah, fuck op

I WANTS 201025% IN 1 HOUR, OTHERWISE ALL IS SHIT

The last bear market took a few years - not days, not weeks, not months, but years to recover. So, have fun. This is what you get now.

The stock market is slowing down too.

Keep an eye on silver, we are about to have a melt down across all markets and silver is going to spike to $40 then to $100 screen cap this

No offense, but fun is a dumb coin. There is no point making a specific coin for gambling. It's the same problem that BAT has. In this market (well, not this week, but whatever) it's a profitable coin to have, because nothing makes sense, but I really don't get these kinds of specific application coins.

tell me more
will paper silver also be solid

shouldve bought dent if you want pink wojaks. Im down 80% :D

omg that would be so cool. we silverbugs gonna kick some ass finally.

Theres going to be a bear market for a while, it's a good time look deeper into projects that can really make you money this year. Fuck any of these projects that can only X2 or X3 max for you. And keep your eye open for really lreally ow marketcap tokens/coins that could go X100 before EOY.

The only time to be able to do this research is now when you know market is down and if you looked away from the charts for few hours nothing much would have changed. Cryptopia used to be a great place to see some of these great unknown gems, but since they increased their listing fee to over $200K, small projects don't list there anymore. So EtherDelta is other alternative. Have fun researching

it's like winter in got

bottos is the coin you seek. you're welcome user.

I have a 120 ounces saved for a rainy day. My body is ready.

>he isn’t in PROC

i just need to know how long to wait before i buy back in. im waiting for a dip to btc 8k then going back in 100%

30, I'll take anything gains.

But a rise in silver to $100 will take all year even if it was rising

>Two straight years of accumulation before next bullrun
I'm sweating

Nice, so everything is on sale for a couple years.