#paywithcrypto

We should target Domino's Pizza with #paywithcrypto meme. I made this post last night:

So some other user had an idea of flooding the social media page of a Domino's Pizza in Australia.
>is biz more powerful than pol?
>can we think bigger than this?
We need to make cryptos mainstream in order to enhance our gains. We don't need to play fair. I propose that we send memes to Domino's Pizza social media page. We should also acquire 'bitcoin accepted here' stickers and start putting them on Domino's Pizza locations in every city.
>this is a brilliant meme for many reasons
First of all, who doesn't know the story of that guy who bought a pizza for 10,000 bitcoin in the early days? Second of all, imagine walking into a Domino's Pizza that has a sticker on the store window, and asking to pay in bitcoin. If they say they don't accept cryptos, you can say that you can't pay any other way and they will lose a customer (bonus points if you ask to pay in an obscure crypto like a digibytefag). Finally, as the Australian user pointed out, this would be ironic because it could act as the domino that caused the bitcoin meme to enter mainstream consciousness.
>discloser: I have made some pretty nice gains and would like to see us all reach higher highs and force normies to buy my bags
>I would consider donating some 'bitcoin accepted here' stickers to anons who could prove that they'd be put to good use

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWddG71JqjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UVV95JQcWhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. The sticker and memes of domino employees accepting cryptos would be good, but not the going in and actually complaining to the person at the register to accept Bitbeans

ordering a side of pizza with you're transaction fee?

Thank you op for continueing my legacy
Im all in and i work at dominos. The amount of new shit they bring out surely they will. THEY LISTENED TO THE VEGANS AND BROUGHT OUT VEGAN CHEESE THEY WILL LISTEN TO US

You and I aren't retarded enough to ask them to accept our beans and doges. There will be retards like this guy though: youtube.com/watch?v=hWddG71JqjQ

based ausfag

>is biz more powerful than pol?
Can you fuck off? /pol/ did not get Trump into the whitehouse. Kill yourself.

Crypto tax will become a reality if #paywithcrypto is successful. No more tax free crypto. Fiat money is used to purchase goods, fiat money is taxable. If crypto is used to purchase goods, then crypto is taxable.

The workers at the store cant do shit but we should hit up CEO don meij he loves social media so its an easy target

The goods already have a gst included would they not be the same? Crypto is already taxable through income tax

Would not pay in bitcoin, transaction fees > cost of pizza. Maybe accept ETH?

Was the election a landslide or was it a victory of inches?
How many visitors was /pol/ averaging during the election?

Where the fuck do I mention Trump?

Veeky Forums needs a brainlet filter

In reality we would not be using bitcoin. In order to meme cryptos to normies I think we need use something simple, like bitcoin (but maybe ethereum could work)

Getting the ball rolling

im not insulting your idea but is anyone on this board dumb enough to buy anything with crypto? why would you give away your money that literally makes money

I am not transaction im an attack helicopter

Never intended to actually buy anything with it just doing it to create hype. some normies would be stupid enough to im sure

We need to target ethereum though, no fucking pizza place would ever accept btc at it's current fees.

I'm in.

LETS DO IT

The first domino

Because you can't improve the quality of your life if you have no fiat. Pizza is a great way to improve the quality of your life.

kek

If that happens I'll just "invest" in monero and "donate it to some random poster on Veeky Forums

Definitely reckon we should push for Ethereum adoption

If dominos accepted crypto I would be living in pizza

Just had dominoes and I feel bloated and gross ...

"Okay sir that will be $8.50 for your food and $35 for the bitcoin surcharge"

Great idea guys

*plus tip

Really you should ask them to pay with XMR.
It overlaps both markets so well.

I’ve noticed one of the biggest companies people ask for is Amazon. But I think we need to target some company with a more active social media handle like Denny’s

Oh and the tip has a $35 dollar surcharge too

Have a great day!

anything is possible

youtube.com/watch?v=UVV95JQcWhg

Or maybe just use Bitcoin Cash because it's the only Crypto that will scale on chain.

>pizza
>8.50
pajeet a real pizza costs at least $50. or u are eating dumpster street shitter pizza.

We're talking about dominos

your point. i spend $300, 400 on pizzas a week. don't give a shit if its dominoes. pizza is pizza. I eat a lot of pizza, get it? you could call me a pizza whale of sorts. if u are ordering from dominos delivry for $8.50 u are undisputably living in India and shitting on the street.

I like the idea and pizza does resonate with the crypto meme, but who the fuck goes to dominos? Literally get it delivered like everyone else. We should slap the stickers onto fucking Starbucks, because fuck you coffee hating niggers.

>a real pizza costs at least $50
Why is pizza so fucking expensive where you live?
I can go to a restaurant and eat + wine and desert for 30 yuros (and no tip).

>buy things in crypto when you want to spend money
>buy more crypto anyway
>????
>profit

hello can i suggest that Wendy's also be a subject of interest
> wendy's twitter mad lad

The Dominos I work at has mice in the walls kek, we accidentally sent out a bread twist doughtray a few weeks ago and realized hours later the bottom was littered with droppings. We've got traps set everywhere place is fucking gross and we still have like $4000 in business every day lmfao

Well they do accept paypal , it couldnt be impossible if they implemented some coin exchange service

i recently got refunded from a screw up in ETH

i eat minimum 2 pizzas per sitting skinny eurofag. big pizzas. i'm a big guy, i spend a lot on pizza, and I eat lots of pizza. big pizzas

Sorry fat man.

>some coin exchange service
Literally Bitpay and the fees are less than PayPal. They'll have BCH implemented soon so we can actually use crypto to fucking buy things again.

>been waiting to buy off Newegg for weeks