You guys need to be careful

Prior to crypto, I traded options a lot. A tactic I would use is to see how the insiders are moving their money. I have been doing the same with VEN and have seen what could be the start of a huge dump.

The first screen shot shows the largest wallets for Ven a few weeks ago.

The second screen shot shows the largest holders today, or another way to look at it...the complete zeroing out of the largest holder.

The third screen shot shows the largest holder's transferrs to different addresses (possibly different exchange wallets to get rid of them? --> here's why I say that below).

HERE'S THE BIG THING: If you track the individual wallets that received VEN from the biggest holder, they are starting to be dumped. One was transferred 16,000,000 ven and now has zero. One has the similar activity. A lot have fewer ven in them now than what was transferred in.

Im posting this so people don't get stuck holding the bags, obviously don't sell now because I could be wrong, but from the looks of it, this seems like a huge red flag.

imgur.com/a/CxNuP

thanks bought 100k

cool story bro

People who still hold VEN deserve to get dumped on.

trips

you fucking faggots late to the party trying to FUD to get in cheap. you missed out on nodes. deal with it pajeet

Go back to plebbit you fucking faggot.
Literally pasted from there. Fucking pajeet WTC shill

Turns out, I was misleading you when I told you to buy VEN high and sell XRB low. I actually dumped my VEN on you (that I bought low) and stocked up on some cheap XRB. So I'm sorry about that, but that's just how these things go I guess :\\

go back to plebbit faggot

I thought these were whales or companies spreading their tokens to shills in order to get more stakeholder node votes? the votes will be incredibly valuable. Remember no matter how large your holding of VEN, you get one vote per node.

I expect we will see a ton of 10k nodes for the votes, not the THOR for the powerful entities.

Denial

Big if true

node shares approved

yay smart contracts

is $1000 in ~5 years achievable?

>triggered.

With total 900,000,000 coins ? Lol you’re retarded

>tfw when I wasted my luck on a shitpost instead of investing in the right crypto

circulating supply is 500m, going to be roughly 300m once THOR is generated.

your options strategy is terrible no wonder you lost all your rupees

Obviously you haven’t checked coinmarket cap.
Too bad you can’t just read the white paper kek

Low effort copy from reddit

Bought 100k

This VEN FUD is great. I’m about to go buy more

Makes it less true how?

just bought 700 more.. loving this

When you see coordinated FUD threads like this you know you made it. Sleeping great tonight, hope the price still stays low when my bonus comes in.

won't enter back until 40k sats

Might work out, or might get you burned off a simple tweet. Have fun

thanks bought 100k

prolly, but i sold my enter stack at the top and made great gains. if it moves, i will try to catch it on a pullback.
>inb4 it will never have a pullback

Vechain cant work as a platform simply because its un-economical for businesses to buy Vet to earn Thor. Why would anybody in their right mind risk millions holding Vet just to earn a few hundred dollars (max 1000$) when they can simply pay other companies (waltonChain) a much smaller fee and get the same service without having to risk so much money? I highly doubt we will see Ven implemented, this coin will bleed slowly and tank to 1-2$ per coin, any more than this and it defeats the purpose of the coin. Keep in mind im saying this as a substantial Ven holder.

mid-tier fud mate wp tho

You can tell when they copy and paste the same thing in every slightly relevant thread at the time. Sad.

ven chain is a wanna be walton coin

Got paid in 200. in BCH from a gig. Through watching youtube I flipped that into 3k within two weeks. Went horizontal for a few weeks until I decided on getting a social game going. happened upon @welambonow on twitter and turned my 3k into 20k within 3 weeks. DYOR on him and find out the truth for yourself. Learned so much from him and the community he created on his discord.Get in or get a day job!

It cant be their tech is 5 years behind and rely on hype of fake partnerships. next bitconnect/tron in the making