Buy land using Ethereum

Check it out: ethlots.com

Cool use of crypto

nice

what are you telling me i can buy a lot for 6 eth, pitch a tent, and just stay there without paying rent? FOREVER? i'm doing it dude

let's pool our chainlinks and buy a clean street in india

>tfw cant look at it from street view

oh its in a literal desert

burgers, report in. how much do blocks of land like this normally sell for? also how do land titles work for international buyers?

rofl this is the driest golf course i have ever seen

its a pretty short drive to las vegas too, we can all go and be degenerate gamblers every weekend

Lets pool our funds together. We could build the most autistic degenerate town in the world

There is nothing but land around Vegas. The American Soutwest is full of cheap land. It's not going up in price anytime soon. Keep your money in crypto

I'm up for a trip to Las Vegas

it wouldnt be an investment, just to fuck around with

they sell for shit because no one wants to live in shitty Arizona

unfortunately no. these particular plots are part of a HOA. meaning your use has to conform to the HOA rules (things like building a house, not leaving the trash bins out etc). but there is tons of cheap land in the us where you literally can just buy it and pitch a tent. I'm talking like less than 10k.

and it's not a thousand miles away from the nearest town either
you can get literal acres of property for $10k in central florida

Honestly it's not too bad. Kingman is a little higher in elevation so it doesn't get crazy hot. Also isn't far from cool places.

I think I'm going to get one

Arizona is unironically the greatest state in the union
Get out of Phoenix you stupid nigger

Amen brotha

If you do I'd recommend getting something mid range as the really cheap ones are probably far out in the subdivision.

Good to know, will consider that. I really like Concho

Glad to see eth used outside of online collectables.

So how do you use metamask?

Just install it in browser and transfer some Ether to it

Is it safe to use? Sounds weird giving browser access to eth.

Vegasfag here, don't believe this faggot. Kingman is an absolute shithole. Everytime I drive to Phoenix I have to pass through Kingman and I'm grateful for my life in Vegas every single time. The place feels like a fucking ghost town. All of the oxygen and happiness has been sucked out of this place a long time ago. Avoid at all costs.

I would never buy land from that site knowing i may be neighbors with one of you assholes!!!!

sounds kinda comfy t b h. whats the ethnic breakdown in these large towns? mostly hispanic?

ausfag here
i would buy one and just throw up one of those decent sized tiny houses, i forgot the name of it even if it does fill up with biztards that would be good, imagine a town thats sole economy is crypto
i would open a shopping mall that takes crypto payments, would even set up a mining station in the freezer room, the mining equipment would be sealed of course
dreamin the dream