YOU ALL TOLD ME TO SELL XLM AFTER THE ROADMAP! YOU SAID THE ROADMAP WAS SHIT AND THAT XLM WAS JUST ANOTHER SHITCOIN! I...

YOU ALL TOLD ME TO SELL XLM AFTER THE ROADMAP! YOU SAID THE ROADMAP WAS SHIT AND THAT XLM WAS JUST ANOTHER SHITCOIN! I SOLD IT ALL AND IT HAS ALREADY RECOVERED FROM THE POST ROADMAP DIP! NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT WHY DID I LISTEN TO THIS FUCKING BOARD?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

always do the oppostie of what biz says, you never heard?

Do your own fucking homework, stupid fucking cunt.

10/10 for the pic. Gotta take biz with a grain of salt

If we told u to jump off a bring you dumb fuck would u do it?
Ps: dont buy rlc. Or icx. Stay dumb

>he sold the future number 1 crypto

Good evening, this is dog speaking?

Don't discount good phone manner.

>selling XLM, ever

its gone up 2 fucking cents what are you talking about

It's going to correct you twat, you did well selling.

Thanks for letting us know you don't know how to read graphs user.

famous last words
It might but i'd say the risk is too high to count on it

>Implying I'm not larping as a retarded Veeky Forums fud faggot who panicked like a fucking retard

:^)

oh, so you're pretending to be retarded?

When's the next buy opp?

>And then they said it's unprofessional and it's gonna dump back to $0.40
Never change Veeky Forums

>mfw this board expected intense professionalism from a tech company based out of San Francisco

>biz talking about professionalism

u hold until the end of the year AT LEAST u monkey. we have been telling you this for months.

Ty for the cheap rockets

imagine selling all your bitcoin at $100, Op is that guy now

See.

I want to end my life, but everytime i am about to pull the trigger i puss out and im afraid ill go to hell.

I live in hell on earth and sometime i think its worth it to just blow my brains out and live in hell for all eternity, then i puss out.

Ive swallowed pills once, but my body involuntary threw them up. All i got was really sick for a couple days.

I think a gun in the best way. I just want to be clear headed when i do it, no drugs or alcohol. I dont want to fuck up while drunk and blow my face off and live

Why not just enter the wilderness?
A remote mountain range/valley
A deserted island
A remote forest
Forget civilization and admire the greenery

The weak are being culled. You are weak. The market is better without you.

I always figured a backpacking trip would be best, throw yourself into an adventure. Paris to Singapore on foot/bike or something.