Don't ever give up

Be smart. Be patient. You're going to make it.

gib moneys

>going back into fiat
user why?

>cashing out all at once
>from cuckbase, no less
Enjoy being raped by the IRS.

Can't buy a home with Bitcoin.

Yet.

Jealous of you user. Hopefully some of us will make it. Any coin recs?

jesus in such a short time, whats the trick user?

Already taken into account. I'm not all out by any means.

Congrats user.
Enjoy your gains.

You're doing that big of a transaction group at once? Dumb move OP, uncle sammy is gonna dick you down

The trick is inspect element

this.

Not really. The last coin I bought was Asch (XAS) for $1.00 each. Bought 1,000 of them. It's a Chinese Lisk. Javascript based smart contracts.

Buy and wait several years.

congrats man
you achieved what we all stand to do.
question for you: was it easy withdrawing from coinbase? did you encounter any delays that would rouse suspicious? did your bank contact you about these deposits? and if they did what was your response

Congrats user enjoy your well earned dosh

My Coinbase account is 3 1/2 years old and I've bought a lot from them over the years so I think that might help. Personally, I've had no problem at all. My bank account is with a credit union and the transfers have been smooth and quick.

low iq nigger here, was das means? also did you only stick with 1 coin to moon or diversify the shit out of ur port?

yeah i fucked up... with my initial investment of 2-3k, i could be holding 100k usd right now if i held everything. sold xrp at 30 cent, eth for 16, nem & next for nothing, lisk. only thing i legit hold is digibyte.

90% ETH/BTC before and after.

I'm keeping my NEO. Had Lisk and Lumans as well, ETC, BCC, I've gotten rid of those.

Buy something you like and put it on a paper wallet. That will make it harder for you to spend it :)

such a simple advice. but will take it to heart :^)

thanks op, i'm a low six figs poorfag and was hoping to make mid six figs by june. gives me hope

How long did it take you to get this amount ?

You'll get there. You can do it.

3 1/2 years.

>3 1/2 years
How much did you initially put in?

How much did you start with ? Congrats, that makes roughly 97K$ a year.

this

It's a vastly different market than it was 3 and half years ago, but it would still be interesting to know how big of a risk you took. I'm guessing it might even be sub-$500..

How diversified were you for your buy and wait

10K over the duration. I put in 3-4K in my first year.

Not very. Mostly ETH/BTC throughout. I picked up ETC and BCC for free so that diversified some. Bought Lisk ICO.

>Cashing out $300k

Fucking pussy.

Not even 50% out ;)

>having 300k in a savings account
lol, not FDIC insured

Lmao op you on that Apple federal credit union? You in nova bro?

Fellow AFCU boy checking in. NOVA biz meetup when?

Enjoy your high tax bracket because you took it all out you stupid fucking moron, these posts are never real

No one could make this much money and be that fucking stupid

That would be a breakout from this downtrend of a life. I just basically bought myself a dream it dont need to manifest but just to put me on sleep. Im not giving up no jesus fuck.

Time to go be an expat OP, get the fuck out of the U.S. while you can, that's my plan. Fuck Washington and fuck them touching my shekels.

Lol just pay up Seattle boy.

If he’s looking to buy a house, in cash, he doesn’t have much of a choice. It looks like he can stay in 35% bracket if his income for the year is under 500k. Plus how he’s talking, it’s probably all long term cap gains.