5% ROI monthly when using linkpool in future

20k links at 100$ = 2 million

So 100k monthly.

medium.com/linkpool/linkpool-economics-ac8642a75801

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me rich

Christ. Sergey will be able to buy all of the dipping sauce in the world.

Not gonna happen faggot. Link is going to max $25. I should know because I have 350k link which means I’m smarter than you.

I had a dream. link was going straight up. Then i was being attacked by demons. What does it mean?

Even you are wrong 25$/link is enough for me to live comfy neet life

you're the kind of person who sold NEO at $15 and thought he was a genius.

Mfw i owm 133k

This article has been the largest source of FUD for me.

Fuck I hate you. I just want 10k then see this

5% MONTHLY RETURNS REFER YOUR FRIENDS LINCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

5% monthly is a best case scenario, I think the even better part of that article is a dedicated group of people solely focused on the construction of nodes and API adapters so we can reach a return like that.

I haven't gotten in on it yet, but I had a dream about 3 nights ago that when I checked the price it was at $1.43 - no indication of when.
My dreams have been known to have predictive capabilities.

I think I'll run my own node but we'll see.

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

dude sounds like a white guy imitating a poo accent

>not gonna happen faggot, Max you'll get is 25k monthly
Damn op better kill himself

>Link is going to max $25.
Your lack of ambition doesn't surprise me infidel. You don't deserve those linkies.

Hey hey heeeeeeeyyyy

Nice larp fag

>20k links at 100$ = 2 million
>So 100k monthly.

>he thinks that's a sustainable economic model

let me elaborate for americans who are really retarded

what do people do with their 100k monthly? they sell it. what does this do to the price?
you are mentally challenged.

or you could use LINK 2.0

Jesus christ, this wasn't lie at all

>It will never happen. LINK being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin.

ok, you're officially retarded

>TRX Holder

Opinion discarded

This is a Ponzi scheme, but it gives me good feelings about link as a whole.

>not even meagerly 1% a day
fucking idiots

post etherscan wallet or fraud

how will they make such ROI

drugs

Airdrop faggot. I just hold it to cheer me up. Thinking about all those normans who got crushed.

Switched back from delta so timeline is a little short. Been holding since ico. I’ve only sold off about 100,000 since. Get wrecked plebs

So what monthly ROI would you expect from running your own node for say every 1k LINK you own?

I like how people still think sergay hasnt abandoned the project

Why

Anyone else think this is way too good to be true? Like, my poorfag ass managed to get 30k of these real cheap during the bottom of the cup and now I'll get 150k/month for like an 8k investment? The fuck would I even do with that kind of money? That's like a brand new house every month.

Ya it’s a scam but let’s see who’s dumb enough to fall for it.

5% a month is too crazy. 2% a month and I'm still creaming my pants. 1% is a reasonable and still comfy monthly return IMO. 12k LINK hopefully I'll earn at least 2 or 3k a month some day.

Sounds like a ponzi.

Not a ponzi, just the guys at LinkPool being WAY overenthusiastic. My money would be on about 1%. 2% would be amazing. 5%... not a fucking chance lol.

>i know better than dev who is working with a project. i just can't have that much money so he's overenthusiastic.

Just did some math. Even if link only ever got to $10 and the roi for staking was 1%, that's still more than my current monthly salary after taxes... The only thing I question about this is the per month part. That seems unfeasible, but then again all I have to compare it to is traditional investments.

Just read the article, bucko

Is not

Well from what I noticed, the more LINK people own, the less optimistic they are on the outlook for future prices.
Meanwhile all those people who hold like 1000 are deluded and think it will be worth 300$ EOY.

I have ~34k LINK and believe something like ~15-20$ EOY would be reasonable.

He meant that 5% is possible in future if there is users for Chainlink. Of course we can't expect to see big gains at the start.

The sad thing is that most people on biz will sell their linkies long before they reach their potential. $15-20 eyo seems easy enough to get to if there's no problems with implementation, but who gives a fuck about eoy? There's no reason why link could not have a multi trillion market cap in 2-6 years.

true, should go to bitconnect