Chainlink bombshell - Sell ASAP

Anons, listen. I just got off the phone with someone who personally knows Sergey. He has been telling clients for weeks that the token is not meant to be a $10-20 coin. He says the coin is designed for passive streams of income, and that $3 is the max he will allow before having his team place sell walls. Get out of this coin! There is a reason that it has only gone x5 when shitcoins go x10-100 in the same time frame. The coin has never been in the top 50 in market cap, why would a token used by big banks not be top 20?

Sell on this warning. Assblaster is part of a discord P&D, he tricked a lot of anons into buying at $1.10 to dump his bags

Thanks, CNN! Bought 100k!

You will be very disappointed, user. Sergey is going to be attending conferences FUD'ing his own token and biz will wonder why it's dumping. He doesn't want a top 20 token. Sergey's friend is 100% sure you guys are going to get burned big time.

Assblaster if you're out there, we know who you are. You lying piece of filth

No shit link isn’t going to pump, it’s been under $1 for most of its existence and fucking pivx went from 0.50 to $10 in the same time span. Link is retarded

Btw I own 1k link just as insurance I’m wrong. But the pic is probably what half this board will do once it goes to pre-ico prices

That is a shame you're not listening. Sell that 1k link, it's not worth much but it'll be worth a lot less after these clients start talking

user, why do you think no one at chainlink/sc does any sort of communication with the world? It's essentially a soft exit scam

Kek @ this level of FUD

Only trying to help. How is it FUD? Half this board bought Link at the top. Assblaster's group dumped on biz and somehow it's still being shilled by the bagholders as a top 3 crypto

>FUDing his own coin
This would be the absolute most ChainLink thing he could do.

I saw Sergey Nazarov at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen LINK cubes in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the cubes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence due to centralized oracles,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each cube and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

god damnit I always laugh at this

I have to say he’s been awful at simple shit like website updates, the presale mishap, and getting really fat. No confidence link touches $2

This has been by design user. I can't say this enough, he does not want attention. He apparently told my friend that he will never update the website again, and that they have no real intentions to bring in a marketing director or update their social media. They just want a low value token that the banks will accept. Once this happens, he will dump the remaining tokens and move to a tropical destination for retirement. Words from Sergey himself

Claiming a bunch of shit like that without any proof is actually the definition of FUD.

Biz will take sir gay and his shitcoin kicking and screaming to the top 5.

This is why I'm all in on link. It's the only shitcoin that hopes no one pays any attention to it

That sure is a lot of 4's.

EAT ASS

Holy fuck quints, confirmed link is a shit coin OP

>b8
nice try, I ain't biting.
10k link, I'll be living comfortably in a few years

>Sergey wheezes his way on the stage
>"I keep telling you this all was just a meme"
>crowd laughs
>"Decentralized oracles aren't even possible "
>even more laughter - you're on fire tonight sergey!
>Sergey awkwardly stumbles off the stage to a standing ovation

No proof whatsoever. Thinks biz is bagholding, doesnt understand we all bought below 20 cents. Literally FUD by definition.

Make the world a better place and just kill yourself already

HAHAHA
Love the link FUD campaign going on here

It's always a new thing every fucking week.

I sold so much LINK that LINK is only

Wow, a whole 1k LINK.

You people that believe this FUD are not very intelligent. I mean this honestly. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Think about how unintelligible all this FUD is. It's complete non-sense.

I hope a gorilla rapes you!!!