PFR Payfair

Got your 10k yet?

>883 pfr
what benefit is there from an escrow node?

Ummm, money... daily... you fucking idiot

how much more profitable is a trust node than escrow?

You’ll make about 15k a year from running 1 trust node. Escrow Benefits have not been released yet.

how much will i make daily with 10k PFR?

16K a year

How much will I make with 30k PFR?

Nevermind. Read above. it's 131.5$ a day.

Reminds me of the minereum scam

Where are you getting these prices?
This shit needs to get major adoption to get this much. Doubt we will see any of these prices in the short term.

Yeah, it'll take at the bare minimum a year to reach localbitcoin levels and even aiming for that in unrealistic imo. even 1/4 of their volume would be successful

Low quality Github
No face, no team

Not good dude

Why is it low quality?

Look at the contributors, no real team, no 'real' contributors from what I see on Github; also look at the number of commits on the projects and the way the commits are being added in chunks. Doesn't look good to me.

You mean occasional large updates where they roll out something new on the beta?
>doesn't look good to me
Do you have any fucking experience analyzing this?

Got 14.5k will sell 4k at $2 and reevaluate exit point unless trust nodes prove to be worthwhile with volume

Where can I read about who the devs are? Have you seen Cardano/Stellar development?

These things matter in my opinion. I can be wrong; I can be right, too.

They use bitbucket for version control. They probably squash commits and push in large chunks to public github.

Whatever dudes. I hope it goes up for you but i aint putting money in only cause i like coins in crypto whos team shows their rectum on Twitter, Real world (LinkedIn, conferences, well-known names and investors) and open source public Github/similar openness.

Waiting for the dip...

Oh, I don't own any PFR lol. This shit is way too risky to drop 3k on a trust node.

>shit whitepaper
>shit team
>shit code
>shit website

The only good thing about this is the idea. All other signs point to scam or failure.