Why aren't you buying the next 20x, user?

Why aren't you buying the next 20x, user?
blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-joins-the-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-eea-dae667f8579b
ambrosus.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

ambrosus.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2gqP42lN4&
youtube.com/watch?v=7CuhUfPZ2h0
forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2017/05/24/worlds-largest-food-and-beverage-companies-2017-nestle-pepsi-and-coca-cola-dominate-the-landscape/#32339ed13a69)
youtube.com/watch?v=BliWYTIV2-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The team's stacked and I'm looking forward to the alpha release within the coming month

Super bullish on this project. To anyone reading this, just DYOR.

This, literally just visit their website and scroll through.
ambrosus.com/

No, we don't like being smart money. Someone make another Chainlink meme.
Why can't we meme this all over the board? Why do we choose some fatass that refuses to market.

This video was key for convincing me

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2gqP42lN4&

Gavin Wood is the ethereum cofounder, he's serving as an advisor for the project in basically sharing his knowledge of the platform and smart contracts to guide them in developing a product to be utilized as a business application

Promising stuff

because im waiting for sub 1 dollar dip.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CuhUfPZ2h0
Later parts of this video raise some good concerns: major companies already exist in this space, like Modum (another blockchain company), and they have major partners like Nestle. This spooks me a little.

not trying to FUD, I hold some Amber, but there are a few worrying pieces
even with a great team, breaking into a market already occupied by an established blockchain company seems tough

>implying not all those shitcoins will go up in price
>very problematic
It's not like competing products just knock each other out from one day to the other...

There will be competition, please consider the video I posted. The conference really allowed them to explain how they will differentiate themselves with the supply chain space and as blockchain as a service

I agree. They are late to the party with VEN and WTC being the big dogs. Swiss guy implied they have some big partnerships. The ceo of amd said that they have partnerships under NDA with companies generating 200+ billion usd a year. Maybe if they have some big partnerships, they can break into the space.

>they can break into the space.
moon?

Dude, look at the team. What kind of partnerships you think they could get with that background?

"The top 25 companies in the sector generated $741.2 billion in revenue last year and $86 billion in profit."
(forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2017/05/24/worlds-largest-food-and-beverage-companies-2017-nestle-pepsi-and-coca-cola-dominate-the-landscape/#32339ed13a69)
Hard to overstate how big of a deal that is, if it's true. Damn.

A slice of the pie would be nice. I'm excited because the dev updates have stated how they're exploring to utilize the token as a business application use as an incentive to hold

They're trying to be the european VeChain/WTC. Supply chain is one of the biggest markets in the world, there's more than enough space for Ambrosus to take a large piece of the pie.

Seems like a really dumb idea. You guys really think food companies are going to let anyone know that they're goods are horseshit? They are too powerful and have nothing to gain from this, only the possibility of loss. There is 0 chance that this works.

Yeah but there is 100% chance normes FOMO then we dump our bags on them.

The way I see it being used it with markets that sell organic food. There's a problem with food companies marketing fake organic goods and blockchain can solve that.

Right, thats assuming every single food company doesnt use the tech. What about the few companies who decide to use it as leverage? market their food products as being safe blah blah compared to their horseshit competitors

This. Who cares as long as it goes up? Stop being such as nerd for once in your life.

The team looks good but thats about it. Token sounds fucking useless and I can't see it getting hyped anytime soon

Oh and they already have a demo
youtube.com/watch?v=BliWYTIV2-k

Honestly I still don't understand how this is a benefit. What's to stop someone at the factory swapping the beef mince for horse mince?

The sensors they are using ico funding to develop will work with the smart contracts to verify weight, size, and with plans to integrate chemistry composition among other things

Don't fucking ruin every single coin, it won't moon now just because you pajeet-shill it every day.

Horse mince is delicious tho