Wtf

wtf

looks like runescape

worst logo ever

i think i'm going to sell at a lost for the first time

Same, was kicked from tele and discord for asking if this was illegal to hold in the states.

Kind of just want to dump this horseshit

I dumped 40k of these at the peak on IDEX because I needed money real quick. I expected people to buy it up and continue as usual but instead it continued crashing and never really recovered. Kek.

when i went to their website it turned on my htc vive

wtf

dont tell me you're a neighsayer, op

I enjoyed this post

lol people were gonna speculate on the price of coins instead of just speculating on the price of coins. great idea lads, who could've possibly not bought this gem.

it's called futures

i dont give a fuck im holding

I can't believe you people buy these random ass shitcoins

look you fuckers, i haven't sold my bag. I am thinking about selling though. Normies & newbs don't give af about horse like i thought they would.

did i get scammed on this

i'm just waiting for soft launch in a couple weeks

will probably hold if the volume looks good and bitcoin doesn't shit the bed

pretty sure this is a scam though, looks like the devs are just russian freelancers

creators of this will probably dump before launch

i'm going to do the same thing. I think this project is fucking brilliant, but I have to admit the volume is hilariously low

same lad
i like the idea and would actually use it so... ill hold

Wow so a couple of whales made some fake volume between multiple accounts and you dumb goys bought it up. enjoy your poverty.

whoops

Yes. You got scammed by the people that got in at ICO which was something like 4 cents.

bummer :,(

Seriously what’s going on with this?

Not much until the mainnet soft launch in Feb (when the alt bull run starts)

Better get in before then

Thats okay. But if you compare possible returns/price of token/risk. Its not worth.

Topkek

their writing and language in discord sounds American.

Good one.