She has a point

She has a point...

yes, more clueless women should enter crypto to increase liquidity. the transfer of wealth from the stupid needs to happen sooner.

this

YES BECAUSE WOMEN ARE RATIONAL INVESTORS™ WHO CLEARLY ARE WILLING TO MODULATE THEIR EMOTIONAL REACTIONS TO HIGH NUMBERS OF DYNAMIC CHANGES IN MARKET VOLATILITY.

God nothing would make me happier than woman losing ALL THEIR MONEY in crypto. I fucking PRAY they get in the market and lose everything.

shouldnt we all be telling this to womens?
it will drive up the price of cryptos
it will be glorious

Fueled by literal emotions

Oh boy, more nudes from when their shitcoin of choice crashes

Probably not.
They'll lose their money because their own mistake and start spreading fud saying crypto was a scam

It'd be so easy. Just make a bunch of "GIRLPOWER", "GIRLCOIN", etc bullshit coins and they'd be all in

As if it's not volatile enough already. Can you imagine?

The result of a society that embraces individualism rather than traditional collectivism

That's...not a bad idea.

keknot a bad idea user

fucking this, crypto needs to be FAIR! #cryptoequality

"Coins for ladies, by ladies". Color it pink. Take their $$. Just like they do in retail everyday

at least finally someone is asking WOMEN why women aren't in crypto.

I know, lets post threads on Veeky Forums asking a bunch of bottom-dwelling dudes why women aren't ________

I'm not sure crypto could handle that kind of market volatility

Women probably do a better job than men at hodling

desu

kek’d hard, thanks user

What do you think is going to happen after they lose their money?
They are going to start social media campaigns to heavily regulate or outright ban crypto
When women enter crypto there will be a period of great gains for us but it will be the last

I mean, she isn't wrong

>if I doubled my money I'd be happy and get out

-girl at work

This, with women comes government.

yep that's why we keep hearing about all the husbands that sell their wives' crypto at the bottom of a dip.

Why the fuck do you idiots hate women so much? If you had a daughter, would you not want her to be wealthy?

Good point

>women pumping the shit out of retarded shitcoins

I'm on board, anything to push me into the top tiers of trader skill.

I don't really. That doesn't mean I can't make an observation on what kind of impact there might be if they bought on mass. I have literal money in this so it could affect the market.

I think people should move on crypto by their own accord though.

To be this fucking stupid. Women are risk averse as fuck brainlet. They have men take all the risks and then come in and complain that we owe them the shit we toiled and potential died over.
It used to be they offered pussy but now they want the shit and join Chad harems while we work for free.

Women are laggards by biological design, therefore when they go in you have to go out because it's about to burst.

>he believes larps purely intended to rustle virginal jimmies
It’s actually a proven fact women are better casual investors. Men are hunters and cocky, think they can beat the system. Women just HODL

Both those girls have facial features of black women.

Yep.
Men will get all the wealth again because they seize opportunities and take risks.

Women will just lolligag on Instagram until it's too late, then whine that it isn't fair that they didn't get in.

Underrated.

Most women are terrible at calculating and deciding to take risks.

I mean, how long does it typically take you to decide on what to eat for dinner?

I don't want to carry broke bitches bags.

Pointy nipples?

>girl at work is $15,000 in creditcard debt
>starts talking to me about how she wants to buy cryptos because her friend told her she could make money

All I could do was nod my head and say mmmmm

get out you fucking normie

Normies, I swear.
>friend asks me about crypto,
>say yeah i have some
>he says he almost bought bitconnect
>glad he missed that
>tells me about another coin he bought into.
>its exactly like bitconnect

They just want wymyn to get JUSTd
Same as feminism
Dear wymyn, demand your wageslavery. Look at all those men having money.
I have no objection tho. Have to drop a lot of painful bags

Women are too emotional. They will cause a market crash every week due to panic selling

Black women don't look anything like that. You're likely thinking of mixed women with attractive white features.

Those are Slavs.

She's right. Lets see how they endure a 50% swing. Will prob sell at the bottom.

Roasties should stick to shopping and sucking cock imho

don't women account for something like 80% of consumer spending? Ever go into clothes stores? Men have a little cuck corner whereas women have 20 floors of clothes. Yet they suck with money.

>markle
just vomited tyvm user

They suck with money because they are more succeptsble to advertisements and bullshit. Takes women's razors for example it's twice the price and half the functionality but they still buy it because it's pink lol.

I mean, we'd all fuck her, just not sully the royal bloodline, what the fuck Harry.

Remember: women make 80% of all purchasing decisions. If just half as many women entire crypto as there are men right now, the entire market will more than double.

it's like the 1st-20th century all over again!

I wonder what this cunt thinks about crypto?

all i can think of is that one comic.
where two kids make a fun game together, then a third joins. then bitches join to get attention
then chads join to get the bitches.
and the original game is ruined by the normies.

that's what biz feels like. it used to be a small club and no one really knew if we were gonna make it.

now if something isn't going up 10% a day people are wondering what the hell is wrong with the market. like you're supposed to expect that.

All of u shud be sucking jew cock

They are the reason why 50, the game, and katy perry are shilling this shit. Consumerism is a female phenomenon, and their shilling is why women will buy into this shit.

kek you could not be more right user,i have started posting on 8.c.h.a.n Veeky Forums because the wave of no coiner normies is too much for me.

>So you're saying that these bits of coins are cut in to pieces? When you do that to a banknote, its unusable. Are you advocating destroying currency?

We don't hate women. They're fucking terrible at investing, calculating risk, and sticking to things til completion. This is just nature. It's not a conspiracy that women are driven more strongly by emotions then men. That's not what you want while investing.

To people here saying women are better at holding investments long term than men, that's often because they flippantly move on to other things and forget. Women genuinely view money differently than men, for obvious social and biological reasons. Regarding actual traders, not long term holding investors (anybody can fucking can do that), woman are in general absolutely terrible.

That miserable cunt is saying she's retarded

Real words here. Watch it.

>slavs sleep with blacks
you need your head checked

man's strategy
>risk everything, get rich, or die
woman's strategy
>wait to see which man got rich, marry him

There is no reason for women to invest in crypto, or anything other than their relationship marketability

ok thanks for letting me know taht there is one, I was about to skip straight to endchan looking for a better board, if its even still around.

now NEVER POST THAT AGAIN goddamnit. I wish you hadn't, I was mere days away from checking anyway.

Women are known to waste money.

Whenever they would see a profit they would buy a pair of Gucci shoes, implying they just don't lose them all buying high.

dont worry, nothing will happen

they will "raise awareness", like the post and all of them will sleep on it

such is the life of a woman

femanon here with link/ven/xrb tell me I fucked up and how much you hate me.

Agreed. And i'll delete even this post in a few minutes.

lel good luck with decentralized exchanges gayverment

To late slag.

this is literally her best picture and its not even fappable, senpai

8.CHAN 8.CHAN WE'VE GOT 8.CHAN'S Veeky Forums BOARD HERE!!!!

no one cares

No because I wouldn't want her to be a spoiled bitch. If I die she would only get a good amount to figure out what the next step is and the rest is going to charities.

i'm going all in on Pinkcoin

you just KNOW there would be coordinating dumping on those coins

it would be glorious

How is that different from what's already happening?

She has a point. It is also mostly too late to do anything about it. The kicker is nothing should be done about it, really. Nobody ever held women from researching, investing and trading crypto. Nobody but themselves.

Take from it what you will. She speaks the truth, but her angle is long powerless. Women need to accept that they themselves keep themselves from profiting from innovative, extremely lucrative ventures purely by virtue of not getting off their asses and doing these things themselves.

>Consumerism is a female phenomenon, and their shilling is why women will buy into this shit.

Agreed.

>again

no once cares cunt

exactly why they would be better at crypto. Women also have lower credit card debt and save more for retirement. Their risk averse mentality would make them better investors for crypto.

True story: one time we took my aunt to the dog track, and for the first race, she came back from the window, she had a ticket for every dog to win. She said she did not want to make any of the other dogs feel bad by betting against them.

>last time women considered crypto

You'd have to make it idiot proof to acquire.

Women are slowly getting involved

Prepare for the wars of ICO thots

This is a brilliant illustration of the fundamental differences between women and men, and why women tend to "fail" at finance and crypto, and business in general. They're not in it to win. They're in it to get along. So many whine about how jobs are so skewed in men's favor all while they have every opportunity men have and literally just choose not to take them. Because they're not wired that way. And that's just how it is. They aren't interested in taking chances to get ahead or win. They would sooner blow their money on making dogs feel special.

The truth is, in spite of so many feminists trying to get girls into STEM or crypto or whatever other traditionally "manly" things, girls just literally don't care about that stuff.

In general,
Men = logical
Women = social

It's why so many men are autists and so many women suck at solving their own problems.

kek

NOT SO FAST, WHORE

>scrawny twink
>chad

My gf got me to buy ethereum at $30 and antshares and knew about bitcoin before I did too (talked to me about buying some in 2012 and I said it looked stupid). Look on Steem and there are a ton of women who are investing in crypto and have pretty good sense for when to buy/sell, although there aren't enough of them.

>aren't enough

Fucking kek. There's just enough women for any one moment. There's no required amount of wammyn who NEED to be in crypto to fulfill some quota you libcuck.

If women become interested in and join the scene, that's on them, and should be done of their own volition. They should NOT be forced or quota'd into this shit.

Otherwise get out and be a disgrace to individual agency elsewhere.

No youre lying because women are dumb and only men are good at finances because men have higher IQ and women are averse to risk taking and they dont understand basic finance but men are smart and have invented everything since the beginning of time

At least they’re shilling a good ICO though

And if crypto is a bubble men will get all the fun and women be left bagholding, again.

you're missing the potential,

>women lose all their income and become even greater social pariahs than they are now.
>Men make gains off of women making bad investments and creating more volatility in the market.
>Said gains are easily hided form the government and can't really be taxed and then distributed to roasties who are married to the government.
>Women now need men again and thus have to develop better behaviors and values to attract men instead of fucking chads.

>day 1
>OMG CRYPTOKITTIES ARE SO CUTE
>AAAAAAAAAAAH LOST ALL MY MONEY
the end

How long before crypto is labeled sexist, misogynist, racist, white supremacist, etc.?

I find it amusing that there are actually reddit trolls who are purposefully trying to stir the gender politics up for shits and giggles. Doesn't look like it's caught on much yet, since women in general are absolutely not interested in cryptos. That'll likely change though, once they realize it's a source of wealth and influence and "dominated by patriarchy" again.

Can someone create Cuntereum

cringe

>day 2
>OMG THIS BITCONNECT GUY IS SO FUN HE'S DANCING
>Loses life savings