Origin bros

who /comfy/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a god-tier gem user. A lot of the smart money has been silent while they accumulated and are currently manipulating and accumulating more while volume is still low and the exchanges are few.

This has so far to go marketcap wise to even catch up to the different coins within their space and it's just as legitimate if not more, with a solid track record and actual useage going all the way back to 2013.

Were gonna be able to stake this shit too, can you imagine getting a masternode or whatever the fuck VEN comic's calls their node tiers at 10-30c? Go research this and tell me why you aren't buying as much as you can right now.

I have exactly 100,000 tokens, not joking

how many do you have?

I only find it a problem as it is in dev, and whereas this is already on vechains roadmap tracking perishable items/condition using blockchain to ensure product quality. Vechain opened up targetting high end goods, but also down the road common commodities such as food as in their presentation, and NDA inked partnerships would impact origintrail (a slovenia based dev?) futures. Walmart loves china, so despite the award in the past, who would walmart end up favoring in the future?

125k, feel ultra comfy

only 40k
I'll never make it

not even sure what youre trying to say

s-slovenia?
did i get fucked again

I'm the first.

119,215 TRAC

You're retarded. OriginTrail has had a working project since 2013 and is not a direct competitor with VeChain, but would win in direct competition if it was. Also, marketplaces allow for more than one solution provider.

Where to buy that’s not etherdelta?

How do you even acquire tokens for this? Putting teeth under your pillow?

naisu

its on IDEX too which is like.. just about better than ED

not a non DEX just yet but its getting some good volume so i cant imagine it being too long before its on one

Slovenia is a blockchain-friendly jurisdiction, unlike china, s. korea and us. We will soon have our own state issued crypto!

etherdelta.com/#0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f-ETH

look at the order history, I would hurry

Wearing a comfy robe woven with 400,000 TRAC.

i bought at 23k yesterday and thought i could accumulate some more today because of the 400 eth walls but they are down already and its up to 30k now

what is the circulating supply

comfy bro here

I'd start buying after this shit is getting some hard FUD on this shitchan.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There will be no FUD.

Market cap is ~$70m

This is a $500m - $1b project.

They found the gem, delet thred

FFFFFFFFFFFUCK not enough money for gas to sell the other shitcoin I bought on IDEX, < .1 ETH on binance to xfer ETH.

Coinbase will take a week and I'm gunna miss this fucking moon due to not having 30 cents worth of ether in metamask

kill me, fucking KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

post your address ill send you gas

I will pay you back since I'm not a piece of shit, thanks user

>0x22a52faa681ea1133c9949f6d1c9ae52d9d5d656

don't dump on me, bogs

I can't wait to see all the brown wojaks when your bags die of dysentery. I'm personally holding out for Mortal Koinbat and Blocks of Rage. Might throw a bit into the Chain Commander ICO, too.

47k reporting in

Should I dump my INT for this? I want to, but I don't want to FOMO in to buy at ATH and INT testnet is soon

a testnet isnt guna sustain a price think of it that way

if youre at a good profit and on INT and think this has more room for growth short term then switch over some but not all

Nice puns bro.

you know that was so cute. Someone should just send him 100 btc for that.

Never forget Veeky Forums. There is hope in the chan.

should i sell some XRB for this?

Already up 3x from when I shilled this yesterday morning.

Imagine missing out when it 3x again in a week.

L M F A O

>should I sell a falling coin for a low cap moon mission

gee I dunno user you tell me

Thanks, I spent an embarassing amount of time thinking them up.
I honestly do have trouble taking a crypto seriously when they name their token after a computer game that most people under 30 probably haven't heard of, though.

>have 200k... made more money in 48h then I make a year wagecucking

fuck off Ethan, go back to plebbit

>I honestly do have trouble taking a crypto seriously when they name their token after a computer game that most people under 30 probably haven't heard of, though.

BTW missed this.

Mortal Koinbat, haha that was good. What about blocks of rage thats pretty shit.

I opt for pajeets of rage.

you will be user if you didnt buy a few 1000 at least. It's an easy 3$ . Look at walton for christ sake

fuck off redditors, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>What about blocks of rage
Well, the logic behind it was that a "block" is a colloquialism for a section of a street bounded by (usually) two intersections, so it seemed fitting. I guess it's not that funny after it's explained. Pajeets of rage is pretty good.
I would throw a little at this if I had something liquid to gamble with. But this is like the third new SCM crypto I've seen shilled here this week, so I'm sure I'll have another chance. I'm just in the thread for some giggles and to enjoy your optimism. Hope you all make some money on this.

4k here am i gonna make it bros