Career Investment Thread

Career Investment Thread

Hi niggers, post some redpilled career choices (cheap schooling/high wages). Detail years of education required as well as career security and net annual wage.

pmuB

Sucking dicks and taking it up the ass for $5-$10 a time

Years of education required: 0
Net annual wage: $7.5avg * 5dp/h * 9 * 5 * 48 = $81k per year
Career security: Guaranteed

Ask your mother if you've further questions

You can come work with me. I'm starting a startup, or at least planning on it. You can come help.

No point asking here. Its all about Crypto and nothing else now.

Yes I will be having an ico

Aviation Management at Emirates Aviation University is kinda good.

If you don't study CS to get an easy 6 figure software engineering job you are literally retarded

bumping for interest, Am looking to get my HVAC certification to work on AC's. Either that or join the Army to do construction.

Software Engineer, 4yrs in EU, working in San Francisco, base 180k

So by your logic, billionaires such as jack ma and I are retarded?
Wow you are very smart.

Honest question, can I get hired solely on completing free CS courses and free coding courses online? I can't afford to go to college. I started the CS50 course

Is there any course or career route that takes less than 1 year and guarantees you getting a reasonable career at the end. Note that I say a pensionable career, not just a job like trucking.

I'll come work for ya, bud.

do freecodecamp and get a job as a react developer

100% new at this (currently on class 1 of CS50) I just wrote that down and I'll do it as soon as I'm done with CS50. Thanks user. My #1 wish is to leave poverty behind me.

If anyone else has any tips, I'll be thankful as well.

Yea you're pretty retarded. Sorry :)

Yes, but you have to actually stick to it and learn. Don't give up on this like you have on everything else in your life, user.

Thank you papa

being this low IQ

Shameless self-bump

That's interesting, what does it entail? I'd work for just about anything.

other question, I was told today that "software is dead" and that I should focus on learning how to make apps. What do you guys think, is it BS?

What specialization makes the most money on CS?