Serious guys, what happened to XLM

What happened?

We were doing so well and almost hit 61000 then it shit the bed.

Are the Asians panicing for some reason and selling it off?

Did i miss some news?

Why sell it off when we were still climbing for a new high?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude 1st off chill, today we tested fucking 30 day high.

Second, this will takeoff but holy fuck you ADHD fuckers are killing me. Srsly fuck off and get out of the game. Leave your money alone, come back in 3 months and enjoy seeing 5x.

centralized scamcoin. Stellar foundation owns 90% of the supply.
it was fun buying at 2 cents, its time to let it go now. It's now getting as big as ripple and faces the same problem. The owner's lust for power.

Have some patience Jesus Christ.

It just hit fib resistance on BOTH the BTC AND the USD pair. That's a lot to overcome.

Nailed both of them to the tick. XLM is probably the single most technical chart in all of crypto. It's a thing of beauty.

Everything looks VERY good. Don't worry. Stay put.

It should rebound off of 72ish cents and then after it retraces from there it'll take wave 5 to new ATH's.

Spot on. It's also just been on a 4 day bullrun upto the roadmap. Buyers need a break, otherwise sellers would just keep asking for more money. After some sell offs, confidence has returned. The price has increased, with less volume. This is not a Black Friday deal.

Looks like everyone is bailing out of ADA and coming over to XLM.

For one, i welcome them.

Join us.

Come one, come all.

Jump on the rocket and join the winning team

WHEN SHOULD I SELL AND BUY BACK IN

wait a fucking week to see real results jesus fucking christ.

Take a chill pill rando

IT'S OVER SELL IT ALL

Yellow line is fib, when it breaks it'll go through to one of the two white lines. If you're watching in real time, it'll magically start stuttering there if that's the limit.

Sell.

It'll retrace, reload on the dip, and go for new ATH.

Don't know where it'll dip to until it picks the top of this next wave.

What does the trend line indicated by OP mean? I've seen this pattern on a few coins I'm watching.

There was a dip after the roadmap and two thirds of the retards on /pol/ panicked and some even sold. I ignored it and went to bed, what a surprise it recovered fine. There's going to be a slump between now and out until a little bit before FairX. FairX will probably make or break XLM, if it's shit the coin will tank, if it's good we're going to see some serious shit. This is coming from someone who has 60% of their portfolio in XLM right now. Got in before the hype train, I'm confident in the team and the tech. Who knows though, I might get burned.

The roadmap had nothing to do with it. It was going to do that anyway. It was coincidence on timing. It literally hit the fib and was going to reverse there.

My favorite part about TA is knowing something is going to (probably) happen and watch everyone find "news" to blame it on, even though it was going to fucking happen anyway because the algo's are programmed that way.

>Almost hit 61,000
The state of XLM owners. Look ma I made it a month!!!
6,100 retard

Which fib specifically?

Is the theory true that the reason XLM is so damn technical is cause most of the volume is caused by bots?

Or is it just the closest thing to a blue chip “stock” there is?

>Or is it just the closest thing to a blue chip “stock” there is?
yup

Does that mean this will pull a fucking gilead or a nividia... or dare I say apple?

I sold my entire stack at 5400 and have a buy set at 5270. Am I gonna make it? I'm starting to see a rolling plate forming

Yes. Anytime the algo's are in, you're going to see technical trading. Another good example of a very clean technical chart with clean Elliot counts is BCN.

Haven't you ever looked at chart after chart after chart and wondered why so many of them take on the shame basic shape and pattern? Especially how new coins always eventually make that parabola upwards? That was the completion of their first elliot is all.

I always know when to buy and when to sell. If anyone tells you that TA doesn't work in crypto, it's because they're too fucking stupid to learn it, and don't want anyone else to get ahead.

Improve yourself. Go learn TA.

If all goes well, it could very well become Crypto's equivalent of Microsoft

>trying to time XLM
FOMO in now or FOMO in later, you've already made a mistake, the question is how much will it cost you.

I think that one was the USD pair fib. You have to chart both, they each have their own key levels. Lately, they've been within 1-2% points of eachother, but can be greater at times.

Maybe you guys could just stop buying for a second to let me catch up. Please?

That looks so arbitrary and open to interpretation. Also, what fib specifically?

m8 i'm trying to buy in at 52 on the ETH chart
as well as 50-

Please tell me this shitter will go down and pick up my buy order

I already sold the top

No I mean, which Fibonacci level were you referring to. And where did you draw the Fib from/to. Retracement? Extension?

Maybe weak-handed Amerimutts will save you, but I doubt it.

Because they released one of the worst roadmaps I have ever seen. What a fucking joke

Thanks for the advice. I have a chat group with some friends who are deeply vested in stocks but pivoted over to crypto. TAfags to the max but they’re solid. Im more of a fundamental type of guy so I try to look at 6-12 month plans in my strategies.

Example) Buying XLM as soon as IBM news dropped. Bought as much as possible considering how IBM allowed XLM to have a foot in the door, so to speak.

Another reason for me to buy was Stripe and their impact on small businesses, which right now in the US economies are fairing well... i.e. boutiques, farmers markets etc... all fucking use Stripe. My fucking local coffee roaster is going to implement cryptos as soon as Stripe accepts XLM.

So in the grand scheme of things, XLM based on the team, partnerships, and foundation led me to a decision to unironically buy 375k during that IBM news. And basically DCA if i bought high

>sorry for the faggy blog post

Also point and laugh at IOC

Here dude. The USD pair hit the 2nd target, on the tick, 3 times now. The next wave up with hit 72.1 cents, thereabouts.

Pull retracement from wave 1 to 2, to get the target price of 3. We hit it exactly.

Don't you realize what the secret is in order for XLM to make the next leg up in either BTC or USD pairings?

BTC has to move. And you know what else? BTC moves every single time XLM needs it to.

It looks that way to you because you don't know what you're looking at. There's nothing arbitrary about it.

This. Learned that lesson the hard way. Never sell brusses

Literally nothing. A symmetric triangle is just a consolidation pattern

Fuck I dropped my bags last night

Will you cucks get over it? What the fuck were you expecting?

honestly everyone who holds this coin should feel blessed that it went to 5700. after the embarassing, shitty roadmap we saw released this morning, this should have dumped immediately back down to 4k. it has no business being as high as it is right now.

A roadmap.

And Guess who is pouring salt over this snowflake

Rakesh... my son..... its time admit you are a lowly chaiwalla. Go become the Slumdog Millionaire

Do you even know how to trace trendlines holy shit

me too, don't worry bro we'll have our time to buy in

Agreed

>look mom!
>look at the shit I'm spewing!

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG

Roadmap is live, the only people fud'ing it are 'le reddit' retards and people who bought in at ATH

stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/

Goal #1: SDEX – the Stellar Decentralized Exchange
This is our main product focus for 2018, and we’ll reveal further details on SDEX’s specific roadmap, brand, and leadership in the near future. SDEX will be the world-class front-end that our underlying technology has long deserved. It will enable on-chain, protocol-level trades for any Stellar token, and we will create liquidity to minimize spreads and maximize choice of assets. Specific niceties the SDEX implies: Day One trading for any Stellar ICO token, atomic pathfinding to discover the cheapest rates between any two assets, very low trading fees, end-user control of secret keys

For SDEX to compete with other major exchanges we will need to increase the quality and number of anchors and market-makers on our network. We continue to offer grants of up to $2M for partners in these areas. The Exchange also promotes our vision of moving more real-world assets on the blockchain. ICOs are already coming to Stellar because we’re cheap, scalable, and fast. See Mobius’s We Did It! announcement, posted just a few days ago, for their impression of our platform. In 2018, we will put significant energy into bringing a wider variety of financial instruments on to the network. SDEX will be the exchange of first resort for all Stellar tokens, and we foresee a future where, say, carbon credits, oil futures, and the latest digital asset are all traded together—cheaply and quickly.

I bought at 5 cents and I'm fudding because the roadmap was dogshit.

Roadmap was fine you adhd shitter

>Roadmap was fine you adhd shitter
looks like we got a rando here talkin crypto big time

You coulda bought the dip user, why didn't you buy the dip?

>Oh no a tech company out of San Francisco used casual language in their roadmap targeted at a bunch of young 20 somethings on the web trading crypto

The fucking sky's falling, better sell off all your XLM now user.

Look at this RANDO, I love his mix of professionalism and humour.