This dump is only the beginning

> erc20 token
> no product
> no whitepaper
> fake partnerships
> chink
> growth only caused by social media hype, literal 2nd tron

that said I have my buy order at 10k sats ready, there will be some decent pullback from there

Other urls found in this thread:

breyercapital.com/portfolio/
vecha.in
youtube.com/watch?v=R7tgQuB6BOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>10k sats

one can dream user

you will apologize to me user, I'm making a screenshot

OP is right. dump your bags before it's too late.

Hello whale dick licker.
For anyone else reading this Jim Bryer, the tech venture capitalist who invested in Facebook before it was a thing and ethereum back when it was $3 recently invested into vechain and has it listed in his websites portfolio breyercapital.com/portfolio/
Buy while you can before this shit goes to the moon of Jupiter!

Can you tell us about what happened in the vegetable market again?

It already mooned at $9 faggot.
Neck yourself.

This is like preaching evolution to a creationist. Everyone in vechain has a cult mindset. I use to hold quite a bit (42,000) but after selling for something better i was able to look upon the community and see that they have a very skewed perception of reality. The hype is over but atleast some smarter individuals like myself we able to be objective and turn a profit. If anyone is interested I have done quite a lot of research into this area and know of a good upcoming coin with a third the marketcap of ven that will overtake ven soonly.

ven chain is a wanna be walten coin

got in sub a dollar and sold after I 10x my money. You guys seriously fell for the HODL meme? You realise youre meant to sell when reddit starts circle jerking over it?

Jim Bryer was right before. I bet he will be right again.

Prepare to get btfo

if it does a tron it will drop 66% from its ath and go to $2.60 over 10 days.
So far its dropped 27% in 3 days so its right on track...

but the real question is what do i move into while its dropping so i can buy back at the bottom?

I stayed away from VEN, but I wish I turned a profit like you.

What coin (project) are you referring to? Will replace VEN?

>I know of a good coin
Fuck off pajeet

thank fucking god i didnt buy this chinkcoin at a dollar

$2.60 is optimistic, I see strong support at $1.10. TRON has far more upside to vechain.

actually thinking it will hit ico prices again.

Switched to ICX for the short-term. ICX is near guaranteed moon within the next 72 hours, VEN is still looking to consolidate a bit. We just had a massive bull-run, I believe it is ICX's term. TA and upcoming summit points to larger gains with ICX. I switched my stack over but will buy back into VEN after it has its run.

fuck this is a tempting idea

>"thank fucking god I didn't buy this at 1 dollar. Who the FUCK likes 9x? I'm also all in FUN and UFR cause Im a degraded jerkoff"

WHY DOES IT KEEP FUCKING DROPPING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just did this, please dont fuck me over icx or ven

dude sell now im telling you this is only gonna get worse

Nice fud, bought 500k

you're fine dude. STOP LOOKIN AT IT. COME BACK IN 2 WEEKS. THE COIN IS REAL WITH REAL PARTNERSHIPS. DONT LISTEN TO THESE FAGS

Cos it's a shit coin you dumb fuck.

Whoever holds through this FUD, deserves to be rich.

Hope so, holding with 1.5K. 80% in.
Fuck it bruh

Venchain is literally a copy of neo and wtc mashed together with some clever marketing.

thx OP. any other shitcoin dumps underway?

>breyercapital.com/portfolio/

Whats a good buy in now. will it go below 6 usd.

>tfw I sold my VEN at its high to buy XLM before the hype train for XLM started and you all called me retarded for selling VEN

>6946004
we're headed to the conclusion of futures dumfuck everyone knows that

Kek so much FUD. I will be laughing all the way to the bank while you guys keep calling it a shit coin till it reaches $100+.

took a screenshot to giggle at this faggot later

You're more deluded than the stinky linkies

likewise. good shit.

hope these discord pajeets dump it to $2 by february so I could flip my locked jibrel for more VEN

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEE

FREE FALLING

vecha.in
New info

too late to sell now. will go down with the ship

I just sold the last 25% I had for more AMB. Dont fomo though, we are all going to make it

I dont normally discuss outside of the discord. Perhaps we can come to a form of agreement and exchanve services? Say if i was to offer you insider only information could you give me something in exchange? Perhaps eth?

>bragging about buying XLM at 50 cents

>not buying at 5 cents

Faggotry knows no bounds

You fucking fags are really dumb, huh? Geez. It's a correction before a massive wave 5. Then there will be an A,B,C, correction when you'll all get super dramatic and talk about kys, because you're little bitches. And then... just when you're ready to slam your dick with a book like the emo fuck that you are, it'll suddenly go up again into wave 1. FUCK.

FAGS. LIke for real. You're really a bunch of fags. I thought it was a joke, but it's not. you're all fucking moronic faggots. You people are fucking useless.

Can't wait until you drop all the fag stuff when you're scared again and start cupping each other's nuts like during the last crash. Just dock your dicks already. fudgepackers. fuck you piss me off. get your shit together.

What TRON is to those with an iq of 90,
VEN is to those with an iq of 110

top kek

Tis time

This is fine, not all of biz can make it.

Yeah, actually nobody can, because every fucking coin is bleeding out.

What seems to be the problem? Vechain is green.

Thanks user

TRTL is way up.

Whale bro wants to buy more ven at a lower cost, thus this forced crash...weak hands posting below whales cap baka...
>tfw no lambo's for you
youtube.com/watch?v=R7tgQuB6BOw

KEEP SELLING, I REPEAT, KEEP SELLING.
I need few more hours before I can send ETH to binance. Don’t let me down boys