The Jan. 2017 crash ≠ Jan. 2018 crash

Veeky Forums seems to think that this Jan crash is no different than the 2017 crash. It is.

The Jan 2017 crash dropped quickly and fell to high 30s RSI support. The RSI fall (red line) broke almost immediately and started climbing back up (green line).

This 2018 crash has been much more painful and delayed. The RSI made a recovery attempt that failed before crashing even lower.

Strap in or sell of bros, we're going lower.

2018 comparison

Sure we are OP, sell me some more XLM

Or maybe the crash attracted so much attention the counterflow of money induced a recovery.

Just saying.

Also check out 2017's MACD reversal.

Compare that with 2018. Check out that tiny failed convergence

You're trying to say the 2018 crash hasn't attracted any attention? LOL

I'm saying it has.
Please read slower.

Everything is tethered to BTC. It crashes, so does lummie bros

Who the fuck cares? Seriously? Buy red candles, sell green candles. I'm getting rich as fuck and stupid faggots that over analyze shit sit and make imaginary meme lines. Go fuck yourself. I'll bet you my $675k stack that you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about and tomorrow will be just another sideways day like today. Stupid fucker

i blame the futures for shorting but prey the go long tmw and dont fuck everything up again

>Or maybe the crash attracted so much attention the counterflow of money induced a recovery.

The 2017 crash had a recovery. The 2018 crash is not recovering yet.

Therefore
>induced a recovery
must be in reference to the 2017 crash.

Therefore
>the crash attracted so much attention the counterflow of money
must also refer to the 2017 crash.

this was meant for But fuck you too

Easy on the coke buddy.

>and tomorrow will be just another sideways day like today
I never said it wouldn't be. And if I was a betting man, I would agree with this statement.

I'm talking about 2018.
Last week there was still panic, but right now we're seeing sideways movement.
Most people are still just window shopping.

I see 2 dips on both screens faggot op so they equal out faggot op who is a faggot

Bitcoin is going lower.

XLM is going to $1,000.

Are you really not taking into account that the market is correcting from all the recent media-created bullrun?

The last pump to $19k was so irrational that won't recover for a while.

>TA nonsense
opinion discarded

>only RSI trash
Nigger you might as well draw head and shoulder patterns if you want to try and play the market with this kind of info.

Fuck you dont crush my dreams

How to time market then?

>45% of meme lines saying BTC is going to $50k
>45% of meme lines saying BTC is going to $8k
>10% of meme lines saying BTC will stay at $11k for weeks

Thanks for your meme lines, OP. Really made me think.

Jan 2017 nobody gave a shit. Jan 2018 had greatest bullrun ever rivaling sept 2014. Obvious shit.

>It is Monday
Bloodbath
>It is Friday
Blootbath
>Stock Futures above to get close
Bloodbath
>Stock Futures closed
Bloodbath
>Bloodbath?
Bloodbath

This stopped being fun a month ago.

BB with RSI is the best way to day trade
I'd like to hear what other indicators would out perform.

this is all you need we are hitting 9k today no ifs or buts about it

Nice rainbow flag faggot

NICE MEME LINES SAGE THIS THREAD NICE MEME LINES SAGE THIS THREAD NICE MEME LINES SAGE THIS THREAD NICE MEME LINES SAGE THIS THREAD

Memelines work every time, 50% of the time.

G-guys...

This chart looks much worse than it actually is. We were only in the region of 19k for a few hours and it was just bots painting the tape at those levels. Basically it never reached 18/19k but the chart defiantly shows it, it's a scary chart but it's not a real chart.

The whole of the last 2 months has basically been a short-circuit in what was our perfectly comfy 2017 rally. Once we hit the 10k speed-bump that triggered the mass media attention. The normies all came on vacation but they aren't here to stay, they're just visiting. They'll be gone soon and we can pick up where we left off @ 10k in late Nov.

Short it then faggot.

>Veeky Forums seems to think that this Jan crash is no different than the 2017 crash. It is.
No kidding, its almost like this crash is happening after BTC has gone 100x and the early whales are selling off now and will keep selling for profit even if the price drops below $5k. Who would have thought that each individual investor invests for their own gains rather than to ensure the laggards can make profit. Damn, so crazy.

Done. Don't be mistaken, some people here actually know how to - and dare to - play the market.

I've flipped the coin of TA and it says that bitcoin is going up to 13,000 tomorrow.

This is just the beginning

Post evidence or you're just a LARPing shitcunt.

yea yeah, maybe 8k is the bottom, maybe not until big shorts frm the top feeds enough which might be 3k.

Consolidation for 30-60 days after that and alt season

fuck greedy btc fuckers

How do we know when its the bottom for tonight though? I doubt tonight its going to 8k. Just feels weird.