it was a shilled coin

have fun

AND I'M FREEEEE

FREE FALLING

> mfw I check binance after five minutes and see the new low

vecha.in
There's still hope

Shitcoin.
Tried to steal neo and wtc’s ideas and mash them together with some publicity stunts mixed in.

I want to believe.
I want to believe. This is 70% of my portfolio, in at 2.50 to 3.00.

I am just so stuck between selling my stack to try and buy back low or not.

Every time I try to sell and rebuy it always ends up mooning and I lose 10-100 ven.

>new low
It's literally the same price as ATH 5 days ago you impatient fucks.

>THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT
>GETS DUMPED ON AFTER LIVESTREAM
you people never learn. shitcoin is shitcoin you sell when it moons and move onto something else

stay strong brothers

It will have a retraction to 70k before dumping again. In at 40k here.

I tried to warn you fags.

90% of the holders are impatient newfags. VEN has basically been Tron with actual substance up until this point, pumped purely based on (real) hype. But for the ADHD newfags, substance or not, it means nothing. When there is no news on the horizon, they get impatient, and they sell.

It'll fall hard unless Sunny Lu pulls a Justin Sun by making some news on the fly up on Twitter.

KEK its really sad that you have to mention that.

As I said, whoever holds through this low quality FUD, deserves to be rich.

Shit I thought I bought at the bottom and it's still going down. Fuck me.

i sold my entire stack. going to buy back in around 42

>tron with actual substance
Soo, we can expect it to go even lower?

Yeah it's retracing. Who gives a fuck? I hope it falls below $5 again so i can stack up for the next climb. This shit has Jim Breyer as an advisor, DNV GL partnership, Chinese province partnership plus PWoC rumours plus myriad amount of still to be announced NDAs. Not to mention the re-branding coming up. Anybody who thinks this will not continue its climb is literally brain damaged.

>there are people on Veeky Forums right now
>right now
>that bought at 9 dollars

>neo
That's all I ever thought about it.
>sounds like a neo ripoff

Oh, would you look at that. VeChain just tweeted some on-the-fly meaningless "news" in order to attempt to calm the market down.

How convenient. This doesn't remind me of Tron at all.

How about you wait a while before feeling "bamboozled." jesus fuck, you people are impatient.

yep, this is a dead coin
no buy support
going straight to 2

> in at $1.70 last year
> out yesterday for XLM and AMB
> gonna turn my 10k stack into maybe 20k???

Freeeeeee freee fall'n

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It will consolidate to somewhere between 36k-53k and then we'll eventually take off again, no worries.

U guys fucking stupid or something? Off it's gonna dump they just released 200mill coins into circulation.... Mad increase in supply and same level of demand is a recipe for disaster. This is gonna get dumped straight to 4 bucks u fucking idiots.

you're a fucking idiot if you dont sell right now
this shit is going to the core of the earth

ven chain is a wanna be walten coin i think
its fake ?

exactly theyre releasing another batch soon too

holy fuck

Are you? They were always in circulation. CMC just never updated it until recently.

Do none of these idiot who invest in shit like dbc and ve chain not look at coins in circulation vs total supply? I swear it's the most important criteria I look at when investing in any crypto. Y'all are dumb as fuck and deserve to lose money

this... FUD more FAGGOTS HAHAH