XLM will be in the top 3

- 2-5s transaction time
- $0.0000002 fee
- Pathfinder. XLM finds the cheapest/fastest way to buy a coin.
Example: you want to buy LINK for fiat. XLM finds they best way from fiat, so the transaction may go from fiat -> btc (lightning) -> eth -> LINK.
So you will be able to buy any coin using the Pathfinder function.

XLM will be featured on two major exchanges, SDEX and FairX in February/March where SDEX is crypto to crypto (using Pathfinder) and FairX is fiat to crypto.

XLM will actually be in the top 3 because it will be used for every transaction. Expect to see XLM at >$3 within the next 2 months.

You have to be a drooling retard to not have some of these

>XLM finds they best way from fiat, so the transaction may go from fiat -> btc (lightning) -> eth -> LINK.
then what is the point of XLM

Those bags gettin heavy there? XLM is a scam, read the whitepaper and you'll see their definition of a partnership. FairX and SDEX are not major, there are literally hundreds of exchanges made for coins, by their own development teams. It's not even economically possible for XLM to be top 3 because of the The Elder Impulse problem. Have you even tried to convert your XLM's?

Nce trajacktory stella snek

lmao kys you stupid fucking idiot

What's the bare minimum to make it with xlm?

What I actually mean is fiat -> (xlm) -> btc (lightning) -> (xlm) -> eth -> (xlm) -> LINK.
XLM will have pairs with every coin.

If you think XLM is a scam them what fucking coin isn't? It's one of the very few I consider a decent hold right now.

What the fuck is the elder impulse problem?

you're a wizerd harry

10000 xlm

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

I know man, I'm not done accumulating either

welp gotta buy 6k more

>paying 4x the transaction fees
good luck with that sneklet

It's going to replace ETH as the de facto ICO platform. ETH can't scale. We saw that already with Crypto Kitties that nearly destroyed ETH. XLM is the true patrician coin

Stellar is probably the comfiest hold for me. I got in when it was at CAD$0.20 and I plan to just watch and see what happens until ~2020.

Looking forward to kicking back on Crypto Island with you goys one day.

Pretty picture but it looks like someone with schitzophrenia designed that house. Why so many fucking clocks and chandeliers?

What prices are realistic eoy 2018 2019 2020?

XRP, ADA, NEM and IOTA are XLM's bitch.

Shit's blasting off like one of Elon's rockets.

Top tier portfolio

LEGENDARY TIER
Eth
Xrp
Xlm
Neo

GAMBLE TIER
Bat
Icx

OMEGALUL TIER
Trx
Chainlink
Dbc

Perhaps it is an antique store.

just sold my bags for a healthy profit, see ya faggot

just realized op is shitposting himself

>tfw we're coming for XRP's butthole
>tfw I got in during the January crash before the hype

>paying 4x $0.0000002

oh no

Someone at my office is posting and we get the same id lol.

>working
Haha kys noob

FUCKING CHINKS! this was supposed to go to the moon and those fuckers ruined it! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek y do

thats cute. do u ever give each other handies under your desks?

yes

jealous :^)

should we sell bags right now to buy them back cheaper today?

You drooling retard

IDs are a thing you absolute dolt.

You fudding greed driven kike. I’d kill you like a rat if you were near me right now

THATS UP TO YOU BUD.

YOU DONT BECOME A BETTER TRADER BY DEPENDING ON Veeky Forums