Fucking chinks

Fucking chinks

I gotta say, the whole "americans are the ones selling everything off" meme has been completely untrue over the past few days

the dip is over they said

NOT AGAAAAAAIIIIN

How fast will it dump to 8k and shoot back up to 10k?

All I know is I'm glad they are lowering it, but kind of mad it took all day cause I'm about to sleep.

They don't have to lower everything though, fuck around with btc all you want but leave my alts alone

>Dump to 8k meme
How many times do you people have to be told, this is never happening?

Looks like everything is crashing hard!

TETHER WILL SAVE YOU ANONS HURRY

go look.

Tether printer ran out of ink.
I think we're fucked.

At what? It's dumping within the 10-12 range like usual. Doesn't mean it's reaching 8k. We'll be back at 11100 within an hour

GODDAMIT TETHER JUST PRINT TO 20K ALREADY SO I CAN GET OFF THIS RIDE FOR GOOD

I've been getting fucked for like a month straight.

>We'll be back at 11100 within an hour

Chinks just follow the trend. They are mindless sheep. If the price is going up, they buy. If the price is going down, they sell.

TETHER!!! ETH will be 900 by morning.

Sorry you sold the dip, friend

>all in xlm since 20 cents
Crash? What crash?

actually bots autosell when the blue line crosses the purple line on cryptowatch 1h chart, so you see a giant dump everytime it happens lol

WHAT RHE FUCK HAPENED AAAAAAAAAA

I have an $800 order in. Should I change it to $900?

Watching bagholders buy... then price drops... then bagholders... then price drop.

Always set a stop limit before bed.

10 hours to Futures close...efforts will be made to drive the price down, no?

It won't hit 800 tonight. Maybe tomorrow. ETH will dip below 1000 in about 5-10 minutes.

Okay I guess I'm being too greedy. But I'll keep my order in. Bed time. Good luck user!

Honestly, that might be safe. Better to buy low and miss the storm than buy too high.

at this point I hope it will so those cunts can finally shut the fuck up.

ETH just hit

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I WAS JUST GETTING READY TO GO TO SLEEP

There's nothing crazy about 8k, it dipped below 9k literally a week ago.

KEK
Welcome to the bear

Fucking rice niggers, goddammit.

7k is despair and 9k is the mean, then we have another bull run

Why is this even dropping? Look at those insane buy walls and those flimsy sell orders.

Watching these bagholders try to prop up ETH and BTC is hilarious. I can feel their lives falling apart from here. Can't wait to buy the ashes.

I told you guys it was a dead cat you brainlets.

It's clearly being pushed down. Looks like the futures theory was true.

If you only see buy walls, that's not a good sign. That means sellers arent even bidding. They are desperate to sell and are just buying into the wall.

BTC

Absolutely. If they don't print another 100 million of tether, you'll know they we're betting short and waiting for today the whole way.

This is the order book when it dips the most
I remember huge buy walls and 0 sell walls for link/eth, shit crashed to 1/3

Genius fucks. Good for them.

What is their target close?

see

Not going up you mean?

ETA when do futures expire?

Ahhh makes sense. There seems to be a lot of support keeping it around 10500, but I've only been watching for 10 minutes or so.

Fuck we need regulation

Either join their game and tether or just hold and ignore it, we should be thanking these kikes

in USD atm waiting to buy back in. not concerned actually, just want to know my buy in target.

Damn it CME.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit. These god damn morons do not see the steady growth over teh past 36 hours and then they just DUMP DUMP DUMP CHING CHANG BING BONG

I swear to fuck, these asshats cannot see that as soon is it breaks out at a steady rate we can moon through fucking april. GOd fucking fuck fuck fuck

it's the eye of the storm, bull trap.

Not sure, but when the CBOE ones expired, the fall went for about seven hours (12am PST - 7am PST). Probably like 9am in New York is when they expire and shit will turn around at the bottom around 10am in NY.

TWO FUCKING DAYS OF STRONG GROWTH GONE BECAUSE A BUNCH OF SQUINTY EYE FUCK FACES. I HOPE WE NUKE YOU ALL

FFS they resolve in CASH. If you hold them you receive the cash equivalent of the price, not BTC. FFS.

thanks user

still, this gives the shorting side a motivation to manipulate the real btc market downwards. Of course that's assuming that the shorting side is stronger.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? The contract (((underwriters))) stand to win by having BTC being under market. If we make a contract that I'll give you 1000BTC on Jan 26 @ 11K (because you think the market will go up to 15k), then it'd be in my best interest to keep price below 11k (down to, say, 9k) so you get dicked and I would be happy to give you 1000BTC @ 11k and now you're stuck with bags, and I get my premium.
Now how do I push the market down? Accumulate slowly (which just happened) and dump right when I need to. It's a fucking unregulated market. Wall Street pulled all these dirty tricks back in the day until it became illegal. And we just gave them a portal back in time.
And you think (((they))) AREN'T doing this?
Unironically kill yourself for being this dense.
>buhh buhhh they resolve in ceshhhhh
Fucking idiot.

Dubs don't lie. Hit the nail on the head, user.