Archive JUST thread

Archive thread? Archive thread

You know the drill:
Go on the /g/ (for ancient bitcoin threads) or Veeky Forums archive and bring something back

warosu.org/biz/
warosu.org/g/

Here's one of the first bitcoin threads on /g/ ever
warosu.org/g/thread/S11514696

Here's a search for bitcoin on /g/ from older to newer threads
warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=bitcoin&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=op

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S453262
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sheeeit

Posting some classics

Anyone have any archive evidence of themselves either dismissing or committing ETH or BTC in the early days?

VIRAL MARKETING

Bump for JUST archives

Going back in those Veeky Forums threads, you realize that things were exactly the same in terms of market instability.

In 2014 people were getting impatient about selling their DOGE coins. Just goes to show that HODL is most definitely not a meme, you just need to be willing to wait like ~2 years or as long as it takes.

The non-believers....

>so told it's not even funny

time flys by so fast

top fucking kek. That is a 10/10 OP, complete with a Costanza meme and everything.

why the FUCK was I not bitcoin mining back then, goddammit

nvidiots on suicide watch

I'm seeing a lot of Panda Coin threads.

What happened to Panda Coin?

Thread is 99% people telling him he's an idiot.

If he would have put $6250 into Bitcoin then, he'd be a millionaire now. Fuck. There has to be a lesson here.

Holy fuck

I truly hope the user who shilled here got rich

He even had his thread deleted

Seeing shit like this makes me want to put my life savings on a coin, if I could only know which coin is the next Bitcoin/Ethereum.

Fuck bros.

Fuck nothing has changed in seven years

Here's the link to the thread. Its fucking hilarious

warosu.org/biz/thread/S453262

How is that possible, he owned over half of all Eth?

No OP in that thread just bought 1 Bitcoin's worth.

That huge fucking number is just the total amount sold at the time I believe

Jesus it’s like we’ve been having the same threads over and over for a decade. I bet all the doubters in that thread still remember posting in there lmao.

Its the ether ICO, so that amount is just the total amount of ETH that had been purchased at the time

it's VEN

I bet they killed themselves afterwards

Holy shit I'm finding so many hidden gem coins from these old Veeky Forums threads

there's a "fedora coin" called TIPS

LMAO

>mfw I could have mined hundreds of Bitcoin with my 5700

I honestly think, among other potential gems, it's LINK:
>Speculative, ambitious tech, that the team has been working on for years.
>Ambitious founder with high ideals, being meme'd with a cult-like following
>Simultaneously being shilled and FUD'd, hard, with a lot of effort being put into memes, posts and larps.

The last point is perhaps the most telling. We shouldn't underestimate the possibility that a lot of the archived posters were also purposefully FUD'ing.

Chainlink

You're probably right. I'll buy some next time I can.

Ok like every other thread back then was a Panda Coin thread (PND), seriously what the FUCK happened to that coin? How did it crash and burn?

>PnD
>How did it crash and burn?

Bump for great justice

deserves bump

DOGE coin was pretty huge on here too, didn't realize that. Always figured that was more of a Reddit thing but there seems to have been DOGE coin threads 24/7 on Veeky Forums back in 2012-2015

Just this. It’s a meme so I guess digits confirm.