Honestly anything under 90 satoshi is a steal

Honestly anything under 90 satoshi is a steal.

Other urls found in this thread:

faucet.trtl.me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buying turtle
>not getting ready for AIX to blow the roof off

what the fuck are you doing with your life user

90? This thing could realistically go to 1000 sats. I'd say anything under 200 is a steal. As long as you have it before it gets on a real exchange, you are going to be very, very rich.

Facts

1TRTL = $10 CONFIRMED

riiiight....

This

This

this

Where the fuck do you buy it? Can't find it on my real exchanges. Don't tell me to go to cuckoin that thing is a joke.

SO DONT BUY IT FAGGOT

NO ONE CARES

Alright I'm in for half an eth

Let's see where this goes

I have a million of them. Gimme da moon boss.

someone buy my ltc on tradeogre so i can buy summmm

yo guys what's up with the mining? It says I'm only getting 40 H/s when I know I can get much more than that. Mining on a 960m

ping your pool? Try a different one or restart your miner, just make sure your memory gets pinned.

It looks like it's running off my cpu instead of my gpu. Gonna try something and see if it works

This

How much do I need user? I'm mining right now

Pools have a pretty low payout 1000-5000 trtl, depending on your h/s you might want to choose a lower payout pool. But to get some TRTL in your hand shouldn't be that hard!

turtle on tradesatoshi very soon

Hmmm, getting these errors

2018-01-26 01:59:50] : hwloc: memory pinned
[2018-01-26 01:59:50] : Starting 1x thread, affinity: 1.
[2018-01-26 01:59:50] : MEMORY ALLOC FAILED: VirtualAlloc failed.
[2018-01-26 01:59:50] : hwloc: memory pinned
[2018-01-26 01:59:50] : Starting 1x thread, affinity: 2.
[2018-01-26 01:59:50] : hwloc: memory pinned

When are they going to make a wallet without the virus?

Reboot and try again! Something else likely in your background or already open is preventing you from allocating those threads.

you need more memory

My gpu has 4 gigs. Try restarting my computer? I def have it set up to run on the gpu tho

until the "team" exit scams along with their shitty "exchange"

Paper wallet.
Don’t need to use the miner either can use any cryptonight miner.
What are you Turtle or a Tortoise?

Just bought a slot on Tradesatoshi! Easy does it user.

TRTL EOY $1

as soon it gets added on tradeshitoshit we need to submit turtle to coinmarketcrap and shitfolio

Pls donate:
TRTLv3i6c5WebKFxHNvhTtMpoVSRNrysqGm7LGX4NWkUbkzJS4b7FPYha5BZX8TmgeFw3cjZhsEQ46rcRrK2B6TQLk395c9s6MR

no virus. viruschecker allways block most miners and wallets.
or
just compile it yourself its on github

yeah bro, once its gone mainstream we are in for a blast to MOOOON

will moon for sure

Someone explain what this gay nigga shit is

50 TRTL :(
Can anyone help me?

TRTLv3dSQqWKH9pbBWov5xRpd3oQ25m9WE3cZCcTxaiXY9S7ccKERZoh1XUnz1WJohHxNLnMh11QB8ms5aDapshDiQfNNwnkEnb

beg here
faucet.trtl.me/

will be on the top 20 coinmarketcap

wtf? scam?

the next TRON

Its the devs faucet

free money at the expense of scammed normies? sign me in

I got 100 TRTLs yesterday from it. It's legit. Also you just give them your address it's not like they're asking you for your private keys or something

STOP feeding these scam threads
sage

buy guys, gotta break the 10 sat wall

No, not GPU memory, regular memory

Tortuga

lol epic scam meme xd its got a keylogger bro even tho you use whatever moner miner you want to mine it XDdddd fukkin epic i love this meme bro it secretly uses ur cpu to mine bitcoin 2 O_o spooky

Bought some turtle at 9 sats but i cant sell my dust. When will tradeogre finally let me sell my dust. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It would be the second highest volume coin on tradesatoshi, and it wouldn't be hard to make it the first. That would be great for the price.

Are you really concerned about 0.000000001 cents or something?

it will reach 20 sat when get listed on tradesatoshit and 40 sat when get listed on shittopia, by the time it get listed on shitnance turtle will worth 10000 shitoshits

oh shit

can anyone donate any lovely TRTLS?

thanks

TRTLuzW3BtBHTrqqZSWniiFvgXqzxjmjxNuRS1ayTiz7PMrwdTroKE6NntbSt7MhqNec6HEtfza2waRUZm1KuDFLaXW16D1xGCX

You're delusional if you think this will ever hit 1$.

What will actually happen is that early adopters will pump the price of this shitcoin on tradeogre as much as they can since they're the volume is stupid low, and then dump their bags on dumb Veeky Forumstards

*the volume

Tradeogre the next Binance thanks to turtle

THIS. That's why I haven't bought and will not unless it goes back to at least 4 sats. And it will.

>I haven't bought and will not unless it goes back to at least 4 sats

Enjoy staying in the station.

Holy shit fuck this pos token, its obvious this is a coordinated effort by the creator/ investor to raise its value, the miner is malware and trade ogre is two weeks old, you brainless cunts are laughing at people stupid enough to buy into Bitconnect while simultaneously shilling this, absolute fucking brainless subhuman scum, the lot of you.

proof of it being malware?

all this negative comments, same happened when they called bitcoin a bubble. haters are probably ripple holders

with posts like this, you are ruining your coin's reputation real hard, fag

Almost can get my green lambo with the turtle shell boiis

I'm happy I actually managed to find a coin that I can mine and not get

Numerous AV have flagged it, its hash rate for a completely worthless token is suspicious at best, the fact you have to use an obvious scam site like fucking 'tradeogre' should be reason enough to stay away, check what other sites are hosted on that I.P. and weep knowing anyone with any other way to access crypto on their desktop will soon be poor and feeling dumb, completely ignoring that there are countless other coins at the same value or slightly above it with actual potential and hosted on actual exchanges, not a single person in these threads discusses the tokens merits because it doesn't have any.

You are calling other people stupid yet you think TRTL coin has a specific minin program. Lmao. You mine it using whatever Monero miner you want you dumb fuck. And then you accuse some mysterious "Turtlecoin miner" that doesn't exist of being malware.
>proof of it being malware
"It" doesn't exist. You use a monero miner to mine Turtle. The guy you're responding to has Dunning-Kruger and is the dumbest person in the thread.

Dude you believed a guy who thought there was a unique miner for Turtlecoin. I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

The miner they provide on their fucking website? You dense cunt. I can see you're heavily invested in this coin.

What is "it"? Stop saying "it" because "it" doesn't exist. You use whatever Monero miner you want to mine this. There is no mining program unique to Turtl.

Pathetic FUD

It is opensource faggot. Look at the code yourself instead of vomiting out old rumors. Hell use a paper wallet even.

The current exchange isn't even supported by the devs, and it is being listed on TradeStatoshi. Let me guess that own that too?

turtle discord its about 5700 members

I am asking , cause I just quickly tried to run the miner. it just closed itself instantly. I have Eset smart security and nothing poped up.

the turtlecoind.exe hasnt synced yet, though

Can anyone help please? Which one is it?

They link to every popular monero miner for you to download directly off of github. What is this mysterious "it" you keep speaking of when talking about the miner?

Use a public node as a peer, or simply use the GUI wallet. If your worried about the fake infection rumor, compile it yourself.

None, its cryptonight algo.

Ah ok thanks a lot.

How do you see the price of this shit?
Its not even on marketcap

It's an open source coin. This isn't like an ETH based company. The current team can leave and it doesn't matter. Did BTC die after satoshi "exit scammed"? Fuckin nu-biz brainlets like you need to go back

Thats the beaty of being early adopter, only shitty exchange, no cmc no gui wallet. But the price is ridiculously low, less these "troubles" the higher the price go.

Baffles me why some people are bothering to FUD this coin. There was no ICO, the devs hand out thousands of coins daily and the mining crews are all very friendly. It's a meme coin and nothing else, that's why we're all having fun collecting shells.

TradeOgre is definitely a scam but that isn't the turtledevs fault is it?

I cashed out just fine on tradeogre bro

Me too. It will eventually exit scam for sure, but withdrawals work perfectly well atm

Tbh my AV has flagged literally every miner so far as a virus.

gib some trtl, my shitlaptop is too shit for mining it, will hodl until forever(because i will forget about it anyway), pinkie promise
TRTLv1Vrt5xjkBNyDyTe6AeURfzwfeD6mFSbnMiz3ZL4fmewPuJwGsSd9rcFzMtcJDbrg5S974iwiHM57Jkp2uQtPD3XtQiDGq1

I think this is the next SIGT. Easy to make money off of if you know what to expect

And w-what DO you expect?

Doctor Bootyshotz
N1: LittleThief
N2: Theresa May
N3: Panzerkampf

TRTLuywBfWTYsyJBEgYBkDgRmN1KuzrsPKVE569Q7CMDjFJ3PSLnS6D3zQzi4Kz25bbxmRw3oGcZr9UYW5Xy2mVWKodei2MZctf

TRTL already is highly overpriced.

Change your virtual memory?

Transfers from tradeogre to my TRTL wallet keep failing. What do?

how come? bitcoin reached 20k and it's a joke coin

Well, it ends with a crash.
SIGT went 700->5000+ in a day, then it was at around 3000-4000 for a day or two... 2k... you get the point. What I'm trying to say here is that when you think it's the highest peak it will ever get, it probably is. be ready

This is honestly the only safe place for money right now.

So it still went from 700->2000. That's pretty good, and it will probably boom again if it's a solid product.

I'm just going to mine this for a month and then forget about it and check back once it hits decent exchanges. I couldn't transfer BTC out of tradeogre economically anyway because of the high transfer fees.

>t.latecoiner
>pls stop mining