lmao and i thought i bought the dip
This shit is going no where but down

or bitcoin is shitting the bed

everything is going down
it's over boys

i bought at $8 because biz told me it was going to $1000
i sold at $6.50 because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
when should i buy back in?

It will stabilize somewhere between 36k-53k.

no one knows yet mane
Do not EVER listen to biz during a pump

Live and learn, but they will tell you a coin will never go below a certain point again

2 min later, it goes below that point

Just wait and see how low this bitch goes before buying in

Knowing Veeky Forums, you'll probably buy back in at $10.50

Thanks just sold 100k

$10.50
ok, and when should i sell again?

BUY HIGH SELL LOW
You’ll regret it when it’s $1000 EOY

8.50 desu

How fucking retarded are you people.

Don't you see the irrationally huge 200k sell orders? Don't you understand how bullish this sign is? Use your damn brains and try to put yourself in the position of someone that actually holds 200k and wants to cash out. Would you really go to binance and try to sell all of it at once with a huge limit order above the current price? Maybe if you're missing some chromosomes you would. There is no way that limit order will get filled and you're basically scaring the market down taking them much further away from your position. The logical thing to cash out as a 200k megawhale is to set smaller orders little by little so as to remain discrete and slowly eliminate the position. EVERY whale in the world knows this.

So what's the only logical explanation for those huge 200k sell orders? Some whale is trying to push the price down as much as possible. Now, why in the hell would you try to push the price down on something you hold 200k of? Again, the only reason you could have is that you're not happy with 200k because you want to have 300k and want to buy in cheaper. Now, you can do as the whale wants and sell your VEN to them at 40% discount or you can hold or buy some more and profit just as much as the whale will when the accumulation is done and recovery begins.

I would be very worried if the price kept going down with an order book deprived of huge 100x the normal volume orders. But those too big to be true orders are what give me confidence in my hold. There's someone out there holding a huge amount and they are not selling (because the order will never hit) so why should I?

fuck em up. tear down the wall

are you sure? i would lose money?

Thanks just bought 100k

I've looked back at neo's charts and its doing it again here, not sure whether that was the cause, but it showed a nice rise to 9 and stumbled down to 4's...3 months later..100+

are you seriously this retarded? All the FUD threads are from big holders wanting to top up even lower. I've made five fud threads the last two days hoping to get a thunder node from people panic selling.

kek
No i'm really not that panicked i'm laughing as it goes down

I hold 150 Ven.... i'm a big holder? LOL
It's fun seeing newfriends panic sometimes and adding fuel to the fire

>The logical thing to cash out as a 200k megawhale is to set smaller orders little by little so as to remain discrete and slowly eliminate the position. EVERY whale in the world knows this.
Thar she blows!

Still a good coin, still likely to hit around $20 at the minimum. Holding.

doesnt help that bitcoin is dropping below again 10k ...just noticed lol

You are getting dumped on by the riddler, get fucked.
>muh pu'er tea

amusing to see more buy orders than red as bitcoin pricing falls.

13$ sounds about right to consolidate your future losses

AHAHAHA I just scooped up 77 more VEN at $5.94 and now it's $6.28 thanks to your post. Feels good man.

I held, but I wish I had more fiat on binance to buy. Next resistance is 66

OP here
I made this thread to fud on purpose xD

And get more chaos during a dump

Am i bad?

Nice going man

1k ven here, been tempted to swing but fuck me I'm to scared to risk a single ven

My portfolio is literally 100% VEN now.

nah , you're smart. survival of the fittest. i got iron hands brah. even if it hits 0$ im going down with the ship as part of the crew. like in the titanic the captain and deckhands helped everyone off the ship before it sank, and went down with it.

I have some ICX besides that. Cant afford to lose my small starting bet these are my blue chips.

Hold! VEN!

We have 200k people in discord.
Join and discord.gg --> /wbveWb3

no, every long term non brainlet ven holder is fudding like fuck right now i guarentee it
it's funny and satisfying eating up these coins from annoying faggots that bought ath

kek we are so evil

actual tru

This has to be a fucking larp. How many of you ratards actually fomo in and sell low? I thought it was a meme.

Same. im responsible for quite a bit of the current fud.

Same desu. I've got so much more to gain than to lose

Damn all this happened when I was asleep. I guess it isn't going further down..?

why the fuck would anyone be holding VEN since the ath? it pumped like 100% in 4 days, then even had a textbook 123 trend reversal giving you plenty of time to close. how the fuck did people not sell at >75k sats and rebuy sub 60. literally free VEN

bout to buy in again and watch China market pump due to japan failures

you think "fudding" on Veeky Forums, which is responsible for a fraction of 1% of the volume of VEN does anything?

jesus you are fucking stupid