These coins are all worthless

all these alts you guys post have absolutely no real world use. I give this entire crypto market 2 years tops before people wise up and realize it's all fake money. the only thing that will come out of this is blockchain and it will just be private blockchains for big corporations. lol you thought you were going to get rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

kuam.com/story/37354151/introducing-prodeum-combining-vegetables-fruit-with-ethereum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TWO WHOLE YEARS?? That's enough time for anyone here now to make it!!

Even if I die poor, at least I'll never have to look a face like that in the mirror.

I guarantee you look like some permutation of soyboy, freak.

If I wasn't sure you were a hoplophobe, I'd tell you to fall on your sword.

2 years is plenty to buy 2-3 properties faggot

you actually think its going to be a bull market for 2 years? dude this bull market is over. cryptos are already fizzling out now.

kuam.com/story/37354151/introducing-prodeum-combining-vegetables-fruit-with-ethereum

some actually have good use

im sorry, all i heard was

AIX GANG

AIX GANG

AIX GANG

MY BIH LUV DU ASIANS

coins in general have no real-world use, some guy managing to buy a pizza with any coin is a complete fluke and their inherent value is purely speculative

The very fact that you refer to them as "cryptos" tell me that you are a colossal ignoramus.

Please, stay poor.

what do you call them? money? LOL its all fake. may as well call them air

don't bother
there are two people that post on Veeky Forums, idiots who think they'll be rich by investing $50 and shills

how can we pay if our hands aren't real

I call them the speculative investments that are going to allow me to own a legitimate feudal estate in some god-awful third world shithole. Perhaps if I'm very lucky, I'll be able to buy an estate in some horribly poor county in Appalachia: where I'll spend my days drinking moderately expensive cognac and firing hundreds of rounds of surplus ammunition through moderately expensive auto-loading rifles.

Get on my level, cuckold.

have you ever seen a chart of the past few years in relation to where we are now? do you know anything

>Two years
Read your own fucking OP, your words not might. Basic fucking reading comprehension, mong.

>private blockchains for big corporations.
>private blockchain
lol what? why? they already have centralized electronic ledgers. i dont think you understand the point of blockchain is that its a trustless decentralized system. a private blockchain is an oxymoron.

everything will be on the blockchain. maybe bitcoin fails you can argue that. but blockchain is here to stay and you're nt every creative or forward thinking if you cant see the writing on the wall here. #notgonnamakeit you are too slow to adapt

>doesnt even know what bull market means

enterprises are already creating their own private blockchains

Yup, we know this. It's called a pump and dump for a reason.

>>muh fake projectz with no real use
>>doesn't know about enjin coin and chainlink

yeah i suppose you're right. for accounting and payroll or something? not sure why they wouldnt use a normal centralized ledger, do they not even trust themselves? but no, you are right now that i think of it.

whatever, i can imagine a million uses for blockchain tech. its going to be everywhere. we dont need to place trust in centralized ledgers anymore so why would we. trustless systems are a no brainer

>muh fake internet coinz
>doesn't realize all money is worthless
>doesn't realize the bank doesn't hold money
>doesn't realize the bank has a contract to give him money if they feel like it
>doesn't realize fractional reserve lending
>doesn't realize derivatives market

Okay, bud. It's the internet coins that are fake.

Get a load of this salty nigger.

can't hug with nuclear arms.

blockchain will restore the democratic process

you're right
trust in a centralized institution is retarded when decentralized trustless systems exist. unlike fake fiat money, fake internet money can actually be verified and confirmed by anyone. fiat is gonna seem fake compared to internet coins one day

Original proof of work

isn't that just a centralized ledger? how is that any different fromjust writing shit down on paper?

maybe im not understanding it correctly. its neat though im just reading about it now

>>Any statement not accompanied by wampum was likely to be false or trivial. A very important message, such as a treaty, required a large amount of wampum often in the form of a belt. The words of the message were so closely associated with wampum that, after being “read into” the shell fabric, the words could be recalled by viewing the wampum object. Wampum also, therefore, was a memory aid.
neat

not at all scalable but at least its something you can hold.