BTC CONFIRMED HITTING 9K

REPLY "AHHHHHHHHHHH" TO SAVE YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180126T16&p0=136&msg=CME Bitcoin Futures expire date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tether'd out. You're all fucked. I only lost 1%.

ahhhh

im from the year 2020 if you guys havent realized yet ama

What coins

I TETHERED OUT 2 HOURS AGO PRAISE KEK

did you washed all my lambos as i told you yesterday?
you lazy fag, you'll be living in kennels for a months

short term zcl AFTER the shitty announcement this sunday
>long term credits it will be huge in the year 2019 with 320b marketcap
>2020 shit gets regulated and you wont see anything more then 10% yearly gains

how many tether have been printed in 2020? kek now im curious

tether gets replaced by a real usd backed government coin which ends up giving the U.S basically control over the entire market

God damn it user, I was going to blindly follow your advice on the off chance you were from the future. But then you shill an absolute joke like ZCL and break my suspension of disbelief. Fuck you.

zcl is no joke man. im telling you the best possible advice for the month of February. so far in this timeline it seems that the zcl fork will still go through and it ended up hitting 750 back in 2018. im telling you right now bitcoin private will be worth 5k by october
screenshot this if need be

You mean library credits?

How is the campaign going?

no i mean credits which is still in ico. whales kept it under wraps in my timeline which they ended up buying the majority of the supply shortly after the ico ended because it was released onto exchanges very quickly.
>must be whitelisted for the ico and it starts February 1st

Wtf is this real

10k support is wayyyyyy too strong for us to hit 9k, dumpers couldn't break it after so many tries

it would be amazing if it hit 9k but it's not gonna happen

Well, I've spent some time researching ZCL and upcoming BTCP stuff, and eventually bought some cuz it's interesting to participate in this project. But anyway, what about your plans on this? Sell after fork, or you gonna hold till Christmas or 2020-2050?

its funny you still doubt me even tho im from the future lol

Just saw a buy order for 50 BTC go through at 10,555, they're definitely not going to let it hit 9k

ive already made 65 million my plan is to hold btcp till about 1k then jumping off and investing in some other coins that i know are guaranteed to moon

65mil, mmm okay. thanks for advice
you're from US timezone?

let me also say zcl takes about a 25% dip during the announcement so be ready for that

I'm not a weak hand so i will hold, just need to understand possible timeframes to ensure i'll have access to exchange not to loose the moment. hold for feb, get ready for march, ye?

bittrex does end up supporting the fork so if you have an account on there you should be fine

okay, there is some time to sign up
have a good day, hope to see you later in /biz
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

if we can stay above 10150, would that confirm a higher low and probably the end of correction?

im newb, could be way off

futures expire in around 5 hours so the dip is far from over.

yea i mean if we stay above that all day

Omega, I’m all in ZCL. Post form what are some other short term recommendations?

hold ZCL till post fork or pre fork which ever one you perfer. then all in chainlink TRUST ME

Really, I’m going to be one of them. Oh dear.

hey omega, would u mind giving us a price target in eth for buying the dip?

how long for chainlink? q2 / q3 / q4?

2019 q3

thank you based user for blessing us with sacred information. u have gained many disciples

>2019 q3
well, you're definitely playing much different game than rest of the crowd does. thanks, once again

10.5k support should be broken within the next 40 mins

oh i almost forgot

AHHHHHHHHHHH

10.5ksupport broken!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

You're a fucking faggot Omega, go kill yourself while sucking Rhett's dick you retarded faggot.

OmegaMaker time traveler from the year 2020 confirmed.

Does Trump win in 2020?

no trump does not win and democrats control the congress
>weed also gets legalized in 2020

dropped

Time Traveler was from 2025
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/

>Aug 31 2013

On the other hand, this might support his claims of coming from the future. If he was larping, he'd just tell us what we want to hear.

Anyway OP, you should just tell us lotto numbers or something. No point in buying shitcoins when we have that kind of knowledge.

from what i know lotto numbers are always random in every possible timeline

How are you predicting shit everyday.
You predicted the zcl pump yesterday 30 minuites before it jumped 40%

> from the year 2020

just be happy you guys are invested before worldwide adoption. its almost guaranteed every one of you will be rich enough to never work a day in their lives

What's your thought about ADST?

AHHHHHHHHHHH

it will moon like every single coin in 2018. but it doesnt ever become something huge like a top 50 coin. i have a very faint memory of it besides people shilling it in the past

i am happy thank you. one last question. should we just ride btc/eth back up until sundays zcl play?

nice larp kek, i just need it will be in top 100

you should be in usdt rn till bitcoin hits the 9k's and eth around 950 or below. the dip will be over within the next 4-5 hours

when is this downtrend over? how many days until the bullrun comes back?

4-5 hours till recovery. next future is a long

yes i am, i meant after we buy the dip

>AHHHHHHHHHHH

yes ride btc and eth and dont buy into zcl till the horrible announcement and dump

from which country are you user 2020 time traveler? :D

What about trx, does it reach a dollar.

February .

ohhhhh you salty little bitch? you know it is true

yes trx reaches a dollar but its nothing compared to the money you can make riding other coins

How much Chainlink should I buy?

What about Mobius, Walton work with Mobius. This means Walton see Mobius as serious coin with great value.

1) Will we be back at 8k this time?
2) how many ZCL do i need to have a node?

Is EOS or ETHOS good to buy this dip?

What about INT

aye aye

name us 5 coins to ride 2018 :-)

>link
ok now we know he's faking

i said go all-in chainlink
the stinky link meme is funny and all but they end up changing the entire world once data becomes a even more valuable resource then it already is

Does crypto get regulated in the US?

I'm goin all in on XLM and EOS after the dip. EOS for sure.

>AHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHH

You're not from the future, but you definitely understand one of the most irrational markets in history and your foresight is admirable to say the least.

If you're telling the truth and you're worth as much as you say you are, I'd like to do business with you. I'm worth slightly more than you and will prove it to you in private. What is the best way of contacting you?

gets regulated in 2020

funny thing about eos is that it really does moon very soon and alot of youtubers end up getting rich and continue shilling it

What will RLC and ENG price be during 2020?

>On the other hand, this might support his claims of coming from the future.
yeah.... I think you might have problems user, and yeah that's the whole point of LARP threads, they need to tell me what I want to hear

Is FUN a solid short-term coin for the February ICE?

> ride eth retrace
> all in zcl after announcement
> sell into credits ico
> sell into link

is this the chad path for 2018??

best short term is zcl in February.

Future user Tell meine about VEN and ICX

Are stinky linkies going to make it?

believe it or not but icx becomes huge when south and north korea become one. North Korea looks to become the richest country in the world because it heavily invested in btc. but thats after the war

i cant handle this much information

Jews win again

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180126T16&p0=136&msg=CME Bitcoin Futures expire date

like i said above deluded linkies actually end up making it. the best path to lamboland is this path
>zcl after announcement
>get into the credits ico
>hold credits
>go all in chainlink with the rest of what you own

Is RLC a good hold? When will it moon?

i can really be so aroused user

what kind of music do you like?

What price does link get to?

>zcl after announcement
you mean buy zcl or get in before fork?

sunday announcement is going to be a flop and the price will come crashing down about 25% all - in after the sunday announcement

see bump