I present you

the weak hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180126T16&p0=136&msg=CME Bitcoin Futures expire date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>massive drop at 9 am GMT
>its the europeans cause they just woke up lolol
What makes you think it wasn't the chinks that massively sold? Do you really think they didnt start this and all the other past dumps... because they are sleeping? Same with burgers. You and your kind are profundly retarded and deserve to lose all your money.

why tho?

learn to time faggot.
EU woke up 2 hours ago, traders are just waking up. Literally pumped every legit coin last night. As soon as china and us wakes up everything dumps. EU has more big investors that anyone. Do you really think few faggots from biz can influence the market?

Yeah it's definitely us europoors with our 5% market share.

See what happened. Yesterday everything was green, some coins made biggest gains.
As I went to sleep told my gf that us and china will fuck it up anyway.
And what do we have here?
China and their fake regulations make burgers to sell everything to USD because well, us IS china. Something goes wrong there us if fucked. so burgers are scared.
And btw, I only sold TRX and recently LINK, both with profit.

>we only woke up 2 hours ago! not our fault waaaaaaah

It's still on your watch!
Claim responsibility, Muhammad(s)

Fuck off. 99% of EU traders are NEET who live in their moms basement and they sleep in until 3pm CET every day. They wake up in 5 hours.

Its still the Chinks atm

m-maybe its the africans o-okay?

what? it's the middle of the night in USA, the market just started dipping again, it's the EU faggots who just woke up

If you still think that those massiv maket variations are due to weak hands, just quit.
Those are bots selling on BTC movements, then it triggers all the stop loss and makes the market massive crash.

Just check the volumes you retard, it's Honk Kong and the Japs are selling everything.

> not realising futures are expiring today
> pretending to know the market

Keep up the good work, fags.

Im buying. Scandi here

I'm buying. UK here

Thanks for proving my point, brainlet

I'm holding. Belgium

This. EU traders don't trade at these unholy hours.

too early for europe, this is midnight manipulation for futures probably, so no weak hands just big ol whale ones

Fuck you on about its almost 5pm in china. Everyone still at work you pathetic muhammad. Jesus the eurocucks are so irritating. Kinda wish the EU just banned it so hands went from noodles to steel

Just woke up in GMT land.
Thanks weak handed americucks, again.

This, i believe it's a bit higher though at a measly 15 percent marketshare.

Shh just tease europoors. Of course its shorting for the futures. They were bought in to control fluctuation to increase investment for normies. Nothing to do with anyone currently holding bags.

>everyone still at work
>the whales cant sell because they are at work
>chink whales
>work
Keep falling on stupid memes

Which would actually make it the jewish amerifucks fault. The only reason we havent recovered from the Jan dip is this fkn manipulation by the wall st jews and banks.. look on price chart comparisons of 2017 and 2018 for btc and you can see direct manipulation right before the futures expire. Fkn joke

this guy has a brain of a 5yo (average biz faggot)

this. Its going to crash every time future contracts expire

You seriously havent put it together yet? This is only shorting for futures champ. USD value going down. Oil, silver, gold rising in value. Diversification of investment, going to be a huge bullrun soon then an epic fucking crash

Read my other posts.

Well why don't you just relax dude. Have you seen any threads like "haha burgers weak hands lolol"?
Thanks for informing everyone but it can be done normally too (friendly).
This is not /b/

I fucking love coins that are only listed on chink exchanges.

The chinks don't trade with emotions, so the second BTC stops dipping, the coins shoot straight up to where they were before the dip.

You are right. My apologies

Couldve started the thread from that. I agree

we exterminated Jews :(

whoops time to get banned

>Arguing amongst ourselves

Jews always win

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180126T16&p0=136&msg=CME Bitcoin Futures expire date

I'm european and I'm buying the dip.

Yanks are the culprits. They are cunts down to the last mutt. If there was a coin that could genocide mutts via trustless immutable blockchain contracts I would mortgage my house and be 100% in.

American iron hands waking up in a few hours. We got you senpai.

Absolutely!