Is BAT a good long term hold? How high can this go?

Is BAT a good long term hold? How high can this go?

hyped up nothing coin. how are you this new? opps your probably just low key shilling.
>in b4 you unleash 10 different IP's creating a fake conversation about this ad scam

BATump

Seems like a bit of stretch to me. The browser has too many bugs it's unusable to me.

I still threw a couple cheeky $hundos on it just in case.

the FA is good on this one. 0.8 again, then a new paradigm above 1 usd.

I think their goal is too idealistic. Sounds great in theory but too many pieces have to fall in place (mass adoption of the brave browser, advertisers seeing value in paying people directly to watch ads, people not being too greedy to contribute their BAT to publishers etc.) AND considering they overcome that, they will have to deal with getting curbstomped by Google if they gain enough mainstream traction.

Still worth tossing a little chunk at it. On the offchance that it will moon due to youtube shilling.

I think it's a really good long term hold. It's a completely unique token in just about every way. Slow adaption though.

Getting contributed with BAT for my Youtube videos.

Feels good.

>The browser has too many bugs it's unusable to me.
Which bugs? Has been working fine for me. Just hope there was more settings to tinker with webm files.

Shill me your youtube channel brah, I'll throw you a sub and possibly add you on my Brave donation list

I use LastPass to manage my accounts, and when I try to login to the vault the whole browser freezes up.

As far as tokens go it's the safest bet. That said all alts are on hold during this month long FUD.

Smart strategy. I should have done that 2 weeks ago. Too greedy.

Mass adoption of Brave browser could be avoided through extensions and plugins for other browsers?

Being paid to watch ads is so fucking stupid

Is t this just a tiny fraction? Isn’t the important part donating to other tubers?

Did you mean the safest BAT?

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the browser?

god tier hold

Everyone says it going last $1 would defeat the purpose. Is this a meme or real?

meme. The more it's worth, the more content publishers will want to use the Brave browser

> mass adoption of the brave browser
This is of course a valid criticism. I see the brave browser more like a proof of concept. If Chrome/Firefox lose too much of their market share they will either invent something similar, try to buy the company or incorporate them into their browser as an extension.
All of this is a year away though. It is not going to happen overnight. So you can hold BAT for a year without worrying about this. And this year Brave will likely see a lot of adoption, because Youtubers and websites will urge people to use BAT.
> advertisers seeing value in paying people directly to watch ads
Yes because they have to pay less than what they do how (none of the money goes to middlemen). Also, because Brave lets you target the user better with ML algorithms running inside the browser. And another point, people will actually feel less annoyed when they are being compensated for their attention. I also don't think that companies wish to be associated with tracking. It is not good for a company when such rumours circulate.
> people not being too greedy to contribute their BAT to publishers
this will happen later on. it is only good because then publishers will set up loopholes through their paywalls. so BAT becomes the only way you can consume any content for free without buying a subscription

its real if you had a brain youd know this

>Market cap of 600million.
>Ads on internet is a trillion size indrustry.

Gee, I guess if it will stop at 1$.

Dont be stupid and felt for FUD memes

I have faith in Eich to make good products, as he did with Mozilla before it got coopted by the fags and women.

BAT is basically a ticking bomb or a latent virus.
phase 1: distribution (1M giveway)
phase 2: activation (coinbase)
phase 3: hysteria