Under 20mil suggestions

Shill me your low marketcap gems. Currently holding UFR, SUMO, and CREA.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/syndicate/
statista.com/statistics/542817/worldwide-virtual-private-network-market/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbits/#markets
itrade.ethbits.com/
steemit.com/crypto/@j0z0r/so-how-exactly-do-you-do-your-own-research
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/66bfjj/ethbits_possible_scam_be_aware/
youtube.com/watch?v=pFsEu6POvGE
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.1900
youtube.com/watch?v=2TW2w40016Q
blog.ethbits.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just buy a low fee, high growth index fund

You are probably good with those three for a while

zer

bbt

No thanks old fag, I'm trying to gamble here

nimfa

SYNDICATE - SYNX

>Currently 83 cents
>Masternodes only 5k SYNX
>17 million total supply
>15 million total market cap
>The best passive money platform currently available under 10k
>On Bittrex
>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/syndicate/

Ambrosus (AMB)

Aerium

FBF for literal 12x gains today alone

INT

Just bought some ARY. Looks pretty promising. Marketcap hovering around 15-20mm.

literally all 3 of those coins look absolutely shit, waduhek OP

EVE

All three have the potential to grow.

I would hodl, hodling UFR myself as well. Correcting like the whole market at the moment, so a great time to accumulate.

BBT

ADST

AIX
CRED (soon on KuCoin)

TIOTOUR on ED. Only 450k circulating supply, German team and a huge community. They're currently building a chain of hotels in South east asia. The price is worthlessly cheap right now. and they are yet to be added on CMC..the price will easily go x10 when it gets listed on CMC and bigger exchanges.

DTA... Its literally brand new, white paper positions it as a better UAT, which it is. Get in now while its sub 1c

Nimfa

2 mil gem on etherdelta with a lot of updates coming soon.

TRAC / UFR / AGI

Only just bought in, BTFD

This.

ELLA

DRP

this

DNA
new exchange coming
genomics conference thing
low mcap
currently up 40% when other alts down

UFR, new exchanges soon and still low market cap.

UFR

Blockport

CV - Car Vertical isn't out yet, so that probably counts. This is a real practical crypto with real world application.

VEN. its not there yet though.

wrong but still kek

IntenseCoin (ITNS) is building a decentralized VPN platform. Main competitor is Privatix (PRIX).

Both are sub 20mm cap companies. Currently ITNS is trading at ~3 cents (current supply 300mm, total supply 1bn), PRIX at $6 (current / total supply ~1.2mm).

ITNS is going to rebrand in February. The team is ramping up its dev activities and are planning to launch a browser extension version of its VPN solution before launching it native option. It's CPU mineable and is building a solid community.

Decentralized VPNs are one of the few current Blockchain-based projects that IMO actually make sense and good use of the technology (others being computing, storage, IOT / tracking, p2p insurance and payments).

I'm currently in ITNS, but will soon slurp up some cheap PRIX. If you have any reason to believe that a decentralized VPN solution has legs, then it makes sense to get on board both companies at this stage.

VPN global market 2014 & 2019:
statista.com/statistics/542817/worldwide-virtual-private-network-market/

Now if the rest of you absolute fucking fags put in 1/10th of the effort to shit out your 3 letter "recommendations" /biz would be doing alright.

Good luck user.

easy - ATL

Any long term signal on q9xXVCC discord

UFR obviously. It's probably going to moon any day now.

where can i buy this thing?

EthBits (ETBS). Seriously.
Coin Status / Use
> $7m marketcap
> Exchange Coin
> Gives dividends (40-80%) from profits based on amount held. Starts at 80% of exchange income and drops every year starting next year until 40%.
> ICO was mid last year, and no one has dumped their coins out of faith for the project
> Current Price is 0.004eth, ICO was 0.11-0.13 eth (ICO price was 30x current price!).
> At new platform launch, more coins will be sold at 1 eth each (price is 250x of current price!).
> PRICE HAS NOT PUMPED AT ALL, EVER. ACTUAL BOTTOM.
> Local-Area exchange to buy/sell/trade coins (and even pay check/cash). This product is live and working.
> In the summer a standard digital exchange will be released/added.
> Team has so far met all commitments/milestones. Product released so far is solid.

This is going to rise fast and massively. Here's more info if you're curious:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbits/#markets
itrade.ethbits.com/
steemit.com/crypto/@j0z0r/so-how-exactly-do-you-do-your-own-research

Well I'll be. That really is a low cap coin that hasn't pumped. I figured this place was a lost cause. Thanks, user.

UFR
We're gonna see source code and graphics in a few weeks. I'm hype for that.

10 points have been deposited to your account

While you make a pathetic attempt to mock me, these truths remain self evident for all to behold and judge by:

•I am a professional, I do not break face due to some besieging ridicule from a random internet tough guy. I will ALWAYS remain composed without fail, and there is nothing you can do about that at any point in your life.

•UFR will moon when it hit new exchanges, releases updates, and launches alpha. There is nothing you can do to stop this either. UFR has no competition to stop them either.

I feel no impulse, nor have reason, nor gain anything from picking on someone over the internet because they believe in something I don't and are shilling it for any perceived reason. Get over your fucking trust issues before you talk to me again. I don't want anything bad to happen to you or your money. I just want you to be able to earn wealth from seeding your files, and to earn 10x gains or higher within two months from investing in UFR. So if you can't see where I'm coming from, I hope you at least watch where I'm heading.

NIMFA

2M Marketcap
A coin with an actual use case. (margin trading)
Big updates coming soon

Wew, lot of words there friend. Good thing you mentioned UFR though, the bot will probably give you 20 points for that wall.

>SUMO

is going to explode later this year. gonna be beautiful.

CTC, Chaintrade. Sub 20 million ,tackling a trillion dollar industry. Solid team and advisors only available on Idex and ED as CTT, because CTC was taken on ED

Laden (TAU)

You know how when talking to someone, saying their name will make them like you more? It also helps people know who you're talking to. In this case it helps people know what I'm talking about, since the topic of this thread contains multiple coins. Now I'm in your fucking head and you're just making a great conversational partner.

>Obligatory UFR MOON
>just to fuck with you some more.

BPT
Competing with coinbase, has an alpha if you want to check it out. Beta coming in March.

ELLA

Monk - Masternodes in Feb

I have big expectations with UFR and currently thinking to buy some ABT.

Just bought some UFR, it's gonna moon in February. Trac and Trinity might also be worth looking into.

POLIS
IC

hodlcoin and sugarexchange (an exchange coin at 5mil is a steal)

ORIGINTRAIL, TRAC.

This is a god-tier gem user. A lot of the smart money has been silent while they accumulated and are currently manipulating and accumulating more while volume is still low and the exchanges are few. This coin was just unlocked a few days ago, had a 22.5mm hard cap that sold out under an hour.

This has so far to go marketcap wise to even catch up to the different coins within their space and it's just as legitimate if not more, with a solid track record and actual useage going all the way back to 2013.

Were gonna be able to stake this shit too, can you imagine getting a masternode or whatever the fuck VEN comic's calls their node tiers at 10-25c? Go research this and tell me why you aren't buying as much as you can right now.

>EthBits

They are a fucking scam

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/66bfjj/ethbits_possible_scam_be_aware/

why are you still shilling this crapcoin UFR?
don't you understand that you got dumped on and are still holding your bags?

youtube.com/watch?v=pFsEu6POvGE

That was just some accumulation FUD because people stopped selling. Since then, they have paid out dividends and released the demo/walkthrough of the new platform.

Dividend / Year end update: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.1900
New platform: itrade.ethbits.com/

stop shilling this everywhere

its not under 20m

stupid pajeets that bought into ico and now will fucking ruin this coin for 150 dolars profits

skycoin,prl, turtle

Very promising.

Did my research - essentially a dead project. Just look at their Reddit or how many visitors they get. Zero marketing, user team. Sorry, it hasn't moved, literally ever, and it wont move either.

Due to no liquidity on the exchanges it would be EXTREMELY hard to get rid of your bags as well but I suspect that you already know that if you get my drift.

Really surprised at how much FUD there is for this project.

>Did my research - essentially a dead project
They are 100% on their timeline and delivered/met every milestone. As this user showed (), they are active in the bitcointalk forum and their Telegram

>Just look at their Reddit or how many visitors they get.
They haven't had a PR / Marketing hired or active yet. There was zero reason to do it until the new platform is ramping up for launch.

>Zero marketing
See above.

>user team
Just go to their LinkedIn referenced on the website. If you did your research, you'd know that there are multiple places to get the team member's names

>Sorry, it hasn't moved, literally ever, and it wont move either.
The coin price? Of course it hasn't because it hasn't been pump and dumped OR hit a milestone that would normally cause a surge. Do you only buy coins that released their product and finished pumping?

>Due to no liquidity on the exchanges it would be EXTREMELY hard to get rid of your bags as well but I suspect that you already know that if you get my drift.
It's roughly 1/30th of the ICO price and the investors are holding in a private wallet, so of course liquidity is nearly not moving. The buy/sell books are incredibly thin so once it does get any descent volume, it's going to 10x overnight.

I don't mean this to be insulting in any way, but are you for real? If so, are you new to crypto? This has every marker of a 20-100x coin.

neigh

Rather go into ALQO

PoW phase is over. Already too late

Not sure how much more room it has to grow since there are a lot of IoT competitors coming into the space with more innovative ideas

Looks like a coin that could ride the logistics hype for a decent pump

Not bad. But why does this even need a token?

Will look into it

youtube.com/watch?v=2TW2w40016Q lmao just bought 100k

I like ITNS, horrible logo/name/only on stocks.exchange which is good for accumulation. Will look into PRIX

Already dumped my ICO bags

I like the new logo, POS rewards are crazy high though so I feel like it's too late

Will look into. Not bad user

They are hiring a PR team this month. All of their updates are here: blog.ethbits.com

It's in stealth accumulation mode until PR starts to go.

These are some pretty nice coins but how about some REALLY low mcap coins? Like below 10m, but ideally below 1m.

>built on own blockchain
>masternodes
> 50% revenue share
>instant transactions
>better privacy then verge (lmao what shitcoin isnt)
>product in beta
>marketing starts feb 1st
>product full launch feb 15th
>mobile wallet
> current name&logo is shit but will rebrand beginning of march
> on cryptopia & cryptobridge

sub 5 mil marketcap

no seriously look into it

cV 10x in a couple of months

opc

1500% staking

Flappycoin

And the mentioned coin is footycash.

TRTL you niggers

ADST

UFR UFR UFR UFR UFR UFR

Xt can I get 100 points now please? I'm a good little shill.

I am holding UFR, TRAC, ITC.
UFR will get new exchanges soon, TRAC has none centralised exchanges yet, ITC is the one I just dont want to sell at a loss (be me, buy ATH)