IT'S OVER YOU IDIOTS

Notice how whenever there's bad news, BTC takes a plunge, like the Japanese exchange hack right now.

Whenever there's good news, nothing happens. A few months ago, the opposite effect occurred.

Blockchain is the future. None, and I repeat none except ethereum, are currencies that are actually useful. One good currency that is scalable is enough and it will come out on top and be used for applications. Everything else will be ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY useless.

Get out while you can. This will end bad. Companies and banks will create their private blockchains, or one currency that can scale will be used. Thanks for playing.

>Companies and banks will create their private blockchains
They've already been doing this shit for years.

What I meant was that there is NO NEED for multiple cryptocurrencies you dumb fuck, and that's as far as blockchain applications will go (and expand in other areas). ALL of these tokens are long term exit scams and you IDIOTS fall for it by talking about how you made a million over a year while these ICO founders are making ten times that by whipping up a website and minimal code.

You fucking idiots never learn.

>ethereum is scalable

I knew you had no idea what you were talking about when you said ethereum is useful

>eth
hello there skeletal

>mfw op didn't realise everyone has been all in eth since 2016 and we're larping about other coins to trick reddit into losing money

did this guy time travel from Auschwitz circa 1944?

Wow opie take a chill pill and go talk to a shrink about how daddy touched you in the bad place.

aaaaaa

I meant if/once the scalability issues get fixed. It's better than anything else right now that has been tested.

Oh so you sold

getting there slowly

Is this guy considered auschwitz mode in the land of the free? pathetic

nobody gives a fuck about companies and banks private blockchains. They can just use a database for that.

What we want is decentralized currencies. If you have ever had the displeasure of dealing with traditional banks, you should want this too and know how important it is. It is not fucking OK that they can:
>treat you like a criminal even when you did nothing wrong
>charge outrageous fees for simple bullshit
>decide what you can do with YOUR money and what you cant
>freeze or confiscate your money
>close your account without explanation

Fuck banks, fuck fiat, fuck regulators, fuck (((AML))) laws, fuck muh anti-terrorism, fuck all of that fucking bullshit

>implying all of that is untrue for crypto

Thats where you are wrong OP, check out Waltonchain based on ethereum and dash, connected to rfid chip with integrated blockchain. Multi billion dollar partnerships that dont give a fuck about BTC price. We actually went up last future dump. gl holding all your shitcoin, im in a real life company using blockchain.

im from the seychelles.

Cashed out last night at 24high
Feels good man
I'll be back in at around 7,500 if the support holds. If not I'll be back in at 1,300

Pretty unconvincing rant, retard. Next time try reddit, they might be more gullible.

what do you mean? with crypto you own your money, same as keeping cash under your mattress

Or actually not even that, because fiat currencies are (((private credit))) meaning they do not belong to the bearer of the notes, but to the entity that printed them. You are essentially leasing the usage of the notes, but not actually owning the notes. = crypto or gold is the only way to actually own your money for real

>most of my money in eth and monero
Feels good nigga

Guardian master node hodler here. Fuck Vechain

are you brainlet OP?

eth already had several monster fuck ups and it is only 2 years ago

BTC was never forced to fork because of some hacker stole the money

newbie sending kill() destroy() to random
contracts and accidentally freeze 500k ETH

do you think this is the future? cannot wait when your shitbags get dumped hard