Nobody gives a shit about descentralization

Nobody gives a shit about crypto and descentralization, nobody gives a shit about paying a coffe with bitcoins, nobody even cares about the tech, nobody cares about ripple and banks, n o b o d y

Blockchain? What the fuck is that? Only tech virgins care about that fucking shit, 95% of people here are because of speculation

Some people are saying that we are still "early adopters" because media and normies don't know how Blockchain works but that is bullshit, early adopters my fucking balls they don't need to know how it works to use it and poop this all bubble. this "bullish" market will die in a year max, the tech would remain and the prices will stable for long periods of time, THEN we can talk about paying a fucking coffe with bitcoin you desilusional piece of shit

If you are having some wet dreams about descentralization and anarchy and stuff like that let me tell you that you are a marxist faggot

> he bought XRP at 2.50

>Blockchain? What the fuck is that? Only tech virgins care about that fucking shit, 95% of people here are because of speculation

>VISA hiring blockchain engineerings
>IBM developed their own blockchain
>various banks have started blockchain development and research

lmao, stay poor faggot

Patience. Normies need a lot of time to understand.

>He thinks somebody more than him and his two virgin friends from Canada and Slovenia wants to change all the financial system to some magic internet coins

lol nigga I just put $500 into this bitch a year ago and have cashed out $20k and am sitting on a $30k portfolio, I don’t give a fuck about anything I got free internet money, quit crying like a little bitch because you didn’t win anything.

>VISA
>IBM
>banks
>MUH descentralization

Cryptocurrency is going to be controlled by financial institutions by a year max, why do you think they are into this?

Are you still dreaming about anarchism and a new financial system? Fucking piece of marxist shit

>decentralisation
>marxist

>500 to 20k in a year

Well if you are a nigger which you probably are congratulations at least you didn't lose your money

Besides that im not talking about profits you autist shit learn how to read

HC

Yeah crypto is kinda like a solution without a problem.

No shit soyboy, 90% of this board don't give a flying fuck if crypto has any real world application or not

we're just in it for the $$$

There are still some naives idiots who thinks that Blockchain is going to be the communist coin that takes over banks kek

Banks are already taking controll over crypto, they can do what ever they want and nobody gives a single fuck about tech

IOTA? why do i want my toilet to make a transaction?

Fucking idiots man

Nice spacing you retarded nigger. Neck yourself.

I have to do it like that because niggers like you can't read much

There is an inherent problem with Jews and their Jew magic enriching themselves with fractional reserve banking. Nobody really cares about that because they want though. Why kick the Jews and their magic out when you can learn their magic and be the Jew?

Apparently you can’t read, who gives a fuck about anything you said? It’s a literal garbage post, are you that desperate for attention? You’ve got to vent your feelings on Biz? Get a fucking life faggot. Lol

Nice strawman argument op you're literally the only one going on about this anarchist utopia

Autistic nigga im writing this to desilusional communist faggots

go gather cotton somewhere else

>Blockchain? What the fuck is that? Only tech virgins care about that fucking shit
Oh okay, I guess all the central bankers and fintech companies interested in blockchain are just "virgins" according to you.

You sound like you're 16.

>no one care about descentralization

You're right.
Everyone care about decentralization

You don't get it right?
They are taking over the market you fucking naive piece of shit, why do i even bother?

Keep dreaming of changing the financial system with magic coins

Dream big faggot

Does anyone in this thread/board actually know what the Blockchain is and how it works?

All i see is allot of people arguing about subjects they know next to nothing about while acting like they do.

Even if Crypto tech would succeed (not the market) it is not going to be in anything related to what it was created for so fuck you communist piece of shit

Most of us here that actually mine Crypto using anything other than minergate at least have the basic understanding of blockchain I would imagine. Anyone that actually reads whitepapers should have a decent idea of how shit works. Maybe not a super technical understanding of the inner workings, but generally how it works... yeah I'd say those of us that got into crypto more than a year ago probably understand it. Newfags are just here to donate cheap coins to us when they fomo and panic.

>buying crypto without decentralization
Wtf is the point? You can already do that today.
>comparing decentralization with the biggest authoritarian ideology in history
I dont think you know wtf youre talking about.

good to know

>decentralization
>the most blatant form of capitalism
>marxism
this is a mind-blowing level of stupidity

i was gonna comment on the idea of certain currencies being worshipped for no reason but maybe i should drown my brain in bleach instead

Fuck you
What we want is decentralized currencies. If you have ever had the displeasure of dealing with traditional banks, you should want this too and know how important it is. It is not fucking OK that they can:
>treat you like a criminal even when you did nothing wrong
>charge outrageous fees for simple bullshit
>decide what you can do with YOUR money and what you cant
>freeze or confiscate your money
>close your account without explanation

Fuck banks, fuck fiat, fuck regulators, fuck (((AML))) laws, fuck muh anti-terrorism, fuck all of that fucking bullshit

Whether idiots like you give a shit about or even understand the benefits of deflation or freedom from government coercion doesn't change their objective value and long-term price.

>marxist
Anarchy is the polar opposite of Marxism, dipshit. No government=no private property violation.

>crypto forces banks to respond and make ripple
>'it does nothing xd'

I wouldn't call it the polar opposite. Don't forget that orthodox marxism does not support the centralisation of power. Don't confuse leninism for marxism.

>desilusional piece of shit
OK calm down dear. Yes cryptos are 90% used for illegal means and the fact that government refuse to regulate it, just means you are cashing in. Imagine all the filthy scum in the world. Now imagine you take a piece of their cake. This is why governments won't regulate it. Its free welfare for NEETs, and the government sets up stale meme coins for boomers to fall into. Two evils make a good, user.

>There are still some naives idiots who thinks that Blockchain is going to be the communist coin that takes over banks kek

I don't even think you understand the points of even the people who don't understand blockchain tech, that's how ignorant you are coming across

The absolute state of biz. I am so fucking depressed about normies in crypto.