MAINNET LAUNCHING 1 FEB CONFIRMED

MAINNET LAUNCHING 1 FEB CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

hnrldk.com/tougaozhuanti/INT__cjwlwstyjdqkljcyypt_13680/
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ao_S1AnuEx94rQVWTT29Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys this is not some shitcoin like the others shilled here by pajeets. I urge you to look into the team and the partnerships behind this, although i won't spoonfeed you.

I'm glad I am all in OP

But it seems like the entire market is going to collapse within the next few days with futures expiring.

How should I feel

They're expiring in a few hours, actually. After that it's consolidation and grabbing the bull by the horns

You should feel mixed

Is this shit going to happen every month?
Nothing is ever going to moon now

Nah. Once it becomes a predictable event, positions can be taken against it.

Else everyone would just short everything all the time.

Crypto just got caught off-guard since these are the first futures (CBOE and CME)

Hmm okay thanks

Where do you see INT mid Feb?

True but with time, the market will consolidate due to this and we wont be seeing as many crazy swings as we're used to now. I'm talking a year out or more. This is good long term it shows crypto is here to stay. But the lifechanging money making potential will dwindle in the next 5 years IMO. Still a great time to be alive

If the mainnet event is seen by investors as a succes it could be upwards of 5 dollar. There is room for growth because the mcap is not that big yet

Mid Feb, 3 weeks from now, we should be at at least a dollar if the overall market won't be busy shitting itself.
INT has crazy potential, moreso due tot he fact the the West is lagging in picking it up. Feb1st conference and mainnet launch? Jesus. The partnership confirmations coming a couple weeks later? Consider IOTA's marketcap and it has no product. Consider INT's allstar team and their history.

HI PAJEET

i'm 100% the whitest guy in this thread. altho i'll admit 5 dollars is aiming high, above 3 is realistic

>Mid Feb, 3 weeks from now, we should be at at least a dollar if the overall market won't be busy shitting itself.
That's it?
What the fuck, it went over that few days ago.

that wont be it, up 5% in 30 minutes since mainnet was anounced.

Its a 100% climb if you buy in now.
I'm being conservative here.

You want to hear crazy shit to stroke your imagination?
Alright, we'll be at 59 dollars in a fortnight. Iota will capitulate and give their investors the option to trade in 20k iota for a hundred INT. Does that make you hard?

comfy hold

Should be back up above $1.00 before mainnet launch, hope this doesnt chuck an ICX and dump post mainnet

partnerships are going to be anounced after launch so i don't think so

Even more partnerships?

As if Microsoft and IBM is not enough

Where can I buy this?

Okex, coinegg, ethdelta if you have the guts for it. Other than that I dont know. Maybe check coinmarketcap and see the markets?

>sold 1/3 of my stack last night
end me

Priced in.

No it's not
This coin isn't well known

Once the mainnet releases people will see it's legit

Who fucking cares. Everyone knows the best way to get shitton of money in this shithole of a "market" is manipulation. Join this pump group and get in on the profits too.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Comfy with 3k int @0.40

>November, INT and state-owned enterprises in Zhejiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd Pharmaceutical Intel smart packaging to achieve cooperation. Intel Zhejiang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. by the listed company Zhejiang Intel Group Holdings Limited.

This is the least priced in thing I can think of

whoever buys this will regret. no company no nothing /biz shill to pajeets holding their poorbags

comfy as fuck

its not that big because 85% of the coins are in chink hands and are waiting to be dumped on you.

if they posted a block of text on telegram then it must be true right.. just like when they said the circ sup was 150 mil on telegram right... enjoy getting PUMPED AND DUMP i will be think of you all. fyi i had more int than all of you combined.. and i dumped it days ago.. fucking chink scaming fuckers

>salty noint

theres 1 bil coins max. and 150mil in circulation?? what are they doing with the rest?

>buying high
>selling low

Pick both.

FUCK ITS CRASHING GUIS
I just bought back in should I sell now?

YUGE sell walls on coinegg
fugg biiz what have you gotten me into?

250mil. Cnc is not updated

this shitty vaporware chink-shit coin will all make you poor

another LINK
another Horse
another shitcoin

hnrldk.com/tougaozhuanti/INT__cjwlwstyjdqkljcyypt_13680/
go and google translate it...its a nice read....

when are we selling guyssssss at 2 dlls? or hodlingggg

ill sell like 12h before the mainet launch....if shit doubles until then than im going to sell half to get my investment back and forget about the rest....

I'm in China right now. The team has incredible news to announce. $6 mid Feb is conservative.

im also in china
this coin is a complete scam. dont buy.

>this coin is a complete scam. dont buy.
sure it is, idiot

CONFIRMED HAHAHAHA fucking idiot chinks

Not vaporware: mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ao_S1AnuEx94rQVWTT29Jw

Rebranding. The logo is still shit but the effort demonstrates this isn't bs.

They can't take our horse cock away

>all these assblasted VEN and ICX Pajeets and normies
See you mongoloids at 20x

Uhh... There are 1 billion tokens and they only released 150 million so far...

I have no idea what they are doing, but they are not even worth 110 mill right now.

I think you need to take time and learn how all of this works before you kids spend your lunch money.

so none of you pajeets can answer this? lol so its a scam coin

It's 250 mil circulating you idiot

I had my Chinese friend call their office. No answer. Its legit chinckscam u fucking dumbasses

>Circulating Supply
>150,000,000 INT

150mil to the public, 100mil to private investors, the rest to be distributed over the next five years. Do your research before posting trash.

Sorry about losing your much money on other projects :(

Cmc is wrong you fucking idiot
Check their Twitter and reddit updates

God damn retards ITT

nah they don't have a phone you bitch

t. chang wang fucking my boyhole rn

IT'S LITERALLY MOONING RIGHT NOW

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

I disregarded the private investors but even so it doesn't make a difference. Nice response you child. Ask your mother for more money to spend.

Again, no real response. 100 mill to private investors doesn't change anything about my post.

And I've actually made 80k since September :>)

>tfw tripled my investment already
NOWHERE BUT UP

where's the street shitter who called this a chink scam? btfo faggot

>sold 2/3 of my stack last night
Please, kill me

Y u do dis

All these fucking morons to lazy to litterally read the first post on twitter, reddit or telegram.

CMC has not listed the correct circulating supply

as for the other mongs saying "750 mil supply ready to dump on you" look at the differences in supply for other new projects, then stfu.

See you all on 3 dollar before mainnet

It won't be launched. Im looking forward to seeing you faggots get justed again. They literally posted "int chain release conference". It doesnt talk about the mainnet. The conference is about int being a public project now after the private ico.

Again, it is literally nothing. And you faggots Hype it. Inties are the most deluded, most annoying idiots on this board.

IT IS NOTHING

Fucking hell my man I almost started missing you in my threads. Back with some new fud i see. Obviously you didn't read through the entire anouncement.

Stay salty ITC bagholder

i will be putting my INT dildo up your ass in 2 weeks street shitter

can u put it in my pooper aswell papi

I read it. Its nothing. It doesnt mention the mainnet. How delusioned can yall get? Stop luring noobs into this scam with straight out LIES

>horse cock logo

it's a chinese translation and a poor one at that.

The word translated as "release" here can be understood as "let go" or even "unleash". This clearly indicates a mainnet launch

Where do I buy this shit anyway

>INT
>cock logo
/int/ gayposters have won at last

>there are people who don't own INT

the fuck?

okex

Mainnet Feb 1st, and more exciting news coming up next month. Do you hate money?

You let this thread go for over 6 hours before getting a post in. In every other INT thread you were here within 30 mins with your FUD.

>marketing wank

It all comes together now.
Do you think that Singaporean guy created this?

nah i bought at $0.53 and sold at $0.59

Idiot