Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

Today's cryptocurrency market is almost solely based upon hype and marketing. Even among the top 100 coins there's a plethora of shitcoins that have no innate value or bring anything innovative to the table. The sole reason for their inflated price is clearly an irrational amount of hype.

Which leads me to wonder, why should we anons not band together to promote undervalued coins? There's plenty of low marketcap coins, bringing real world value whilst having huge amounts of room to growth. The only thing these coins need a little nudge in the right direction on social media.

So I propose; let's band together, coordinate ourselves, and make some sick 10-100x gains. We currently have about 300 likeminded anons among our ranks, and over the span of a week, we've made one coin moon over 500%!

Without further ado - hop on in!

Dis _ cord: WXs6uNC

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlecoin.lol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Veeky Forumsfriends who are new to crypto, this discord is the place you want to be. The environment is perfect for someone who isn't too experienced in the crypto space as we have strict policy of not trapping and dumping on other members of the group. Everyone in the group is kind and willing to help you out in anything you need, from telling if a whitepaper/ico is a scam to finding out how to use the more archaic exchanges.

This is a cult where you will be banned if you don't post watch the replies below me if you don't believe me

Fuck you and your fake replies Pajeet

A huge senpai discovering hidden crypto gems for the profit of the whole /biz community.
Get in now and let's reach lamboland together.
if you're looking for a PnD group stay away from this faggots!

>those pajeets always waiting for these threads
Look, no one forces you to join, but you're not really doing a good job at "dismantling" anything.
This discord is comfy as fuck and we're not about pump&dump, but more about increasing generally promising coins with a low visibility. We don't have a short term gain target, but strife for long term stable increase.

bump

Agree, market is pure speculation, why not help each other instead of dumping on each other.

Let's do this with UFR, incredibly small mcap right now. has been in the $2 range before, so can easily get there back.

I have been in this group for a while now, and its nothing like any other Crypto discord i have been in. Everybody is friendly and most of the time i just chill in there having a chat.

It is NOT A PUMP AND DUMP, the admins and mods do not get any advantage over the average member. Decisions are discussed as a group and everybody gets a say.

So if you just looking for a PnD group, or you are a filthy pajeet don't even bother.

Fuck this thread kys all posters cult faggots

Joined this briefly and these gay niggas will ban you from their discord if you don’t make 1 thread a day talking about UFR. They have a robot that somehow knows whether you have posted a thread about the discord, so pretty sure they are going to come rape me in my sleep now

You're misinformed. The differentiating factor that this group has in comparison to others is that every member is required to contribute in whichever way they can. This prevents jews, pajeets and freeloaders to sabotage the group. So far, it has made the community really sharp and concentrated. Contribution may be in the form of twitter posts, reddit posts, youtube posts, and the list goes on. Even memes are accepted. Veeky Forums is one of the possible platforms, but far from the only one. Neither has it to be done "every day". It depends on the quality of your contribution.

Are you mad that you have contribute in a contribution-based shilling group? Go be a lazy nigger elsewhere in that case. We don't want you.

Bump

>shills shilling shit
>b-but no one forces you to join
and no one's gonna stop me calling you faggots the biggest problem with the board. get the fuck out do us all a favour

>butthurt because anons want to unite in a common goal.
By all means continue to be an autist. The chads know where to go.

>pic is how I feel about this group
C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

>Tired of being dumped on every fucking time?
This group is democratic, we make decisions together and noone is in earlier than others
>Want to be able to decide the direction your coin is going?
Coordinated shilling of coins with very little marketing will bring them to the light and make more people buy them, and if you are in early you will make money.
>Scared to try such a thing in case you will lose your money?
Add the coin to your watchlist on blockfolio and just stay in the group and see what happens, then when you are convinced you will make gains, hop on!

There is atleast one thread each day with someone complaining that Veeky Forums should get together in a combined effort to make money together. This is your chance user.

>pic related is how we deal with pajeets in the group
P U R G E
U
R
G
E

Who fucking cares. Everyone knows the best way to get shitton of money in this shithole of a "market" is manipulation. Join this pump group and get in on the profits too.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

We ae actually making it with TRTL.

turtlecoin.lol/

honestly really solid group, very chill and understanding

Fapcoin! It's on Etherdelta but coinmarketcap doesn't know that!

Amazing group, we all work as a team to promote a coin that is undervalued.
This is not a PnD group so don't join if you expect that, otherwise give it a shot you can always leave if you don't like it.

Bump

This group seriously saved me from losing so much cash. It's not what you'd think it'd be, the group isn't full of pajeets or anything. This is how a crypto discord should be like

Bump

Cringe at the desperation from one guy on several IP's. even a moonman posted.

Had the same idea about a month ago. We could literally all go to lamboland if we just did it.

I admit that I was skeptical about this group at first, but now that I've read up about it a bit more, I'd say that it's pretty good. It's basically just choosing a coin that would moon on it's own eventually and has good tech behind it, and promoting it to accelerate its growth.

Hop in, we still have open doors.

>real opinions do not exist, everyone that does not the think the same as I do is a bot or a pajeet
Spotted the autis-- nevermind, you're more like an actual brainlet. Autists commonly have a functioning brain.

Only decent group I've been in. Everyone equal on it too not bullshit affiliate ranks.

Bump

Breddy gud idea.
I'm on board.

Bump

I am in.
In general on Veeky Forums, especially in /pol/ was meme magic already happening too many times. A lot of /pol/ are now in Veeky Forums, I think even 80% are both. So we do know how to meme magic some shit, lets do this.
300 and more of us tweeting and pumping a single shitcoin to the moon. We are retards if we do not use our power. We are Veeky Forums just living for this!
Lets define a keyword/hashtag only we know. #tothemoon #moonmission #itshappening

Some idea user. Lets do a new discord to pump it on /boz/ together (just a very small group), so whole Veeky Forums then pumps the shitcoin.
No stupid pump and dump discord, just for coordinate in favor of Veeky Forums

Bump

Bump

the group makes you feel /comfy/

we help each other rather than dumping

The new Veeky Forums meme coins should be the low marketcap but great tech ones:
AMB,PRL, Flash and Skycoin.
We need memes and we need them now.
Veeky Forums is so fucking stupid in fighting against each other when we are a small drop in the ocean. If we banded together we could get rich together.

Don't you guys realize you're literally wasting your time shilling this coin? At this point in time, shilling it is a NET LOSS, at this point in time, this coin is synonymous with a PnD on Veeky Forums. The best you can hope for at this point is let it be and hope for organic growth, the Veeky Forums potential for this coin is milked dry to the last drop. MOVE THE FUCK ON TO ANOTHER COIN.

I'm saying this is an UFR holder that bought in at .40c and only wants to see it grow.

this.
/bump

"The bot automatically keeps track of active threads and bumps, created by you, the community. You're awarded shillpoints for every contribution you make. Currently, threads and replies give you between 5 and 50 shillpoints depending on their quality. Every day, you lose 20 shillpoints. If your shill point total is zero or lower, you are KICKED from the server."

You guys are fucking pathetic and you are the cancer of this board. Suck my cock.
90% of the posts in this thread are probably by faggots in that group that are looking earn their "shill points".

APPLECOIN

It has only a $12 market cap. we get 100x if we find just 1 guy an fool him

forgot pic

This is the fucking retarded group of idiots spamming upfiring everywhere.

0/10 waste of time

Bump

Anons, give it a shot, it really is the best crypto group around

Nump

Bump

I never used discord. How do I actually find this channel?

that random string of characters is the URL suffix.
It goes after the homepage URL.