Bitcoin keeps dumping

>Bitcoin keeps dumping
>at some point a bunch of alts will start mooning because of high-profile partnerships or whatever
>more alts will gain fiat pairings as Bitcoin simply keeps dumping into obsolescence

There's nobody at the helm of BTC anymore except bickering scam artists.
Let it die.

Guess I should have made an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread.

BTC has no use except as a trading pair and for the vain hope some bigger fool will purchase it from you.

Most BTC doesn't leave the exchange so few people understand what a clusterfuck it is to actually use.

If segwit adoption is anything to go by, Lightning network is years away. The next few years won't be pretty for BTC

>There's nobody at the helm of BTC
That is literally it's most valuable offering, wagecuck.
>Let it die.
You tried to ignore it out of existence 2009-2014. You then tried attacking it out of existence 2014-2017. It just came back stronger.

nocoiners BTFO by godcoin once again.

>That is literally it's most valuable offering, wagecuck.
Lol. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Why do you think we're getting these feuds and forks?
Because Bitcoin requires development, and the developer is gone so what we get instead is a bunch of faggots feuding over whatever method serves their own interests best.

This man never understood Bitcoin.

>Lol. You have no idea what you're talking about.
You're a newfag to crypto. You have literally no idea about the underlying tech, how that tech is developed, or how developers share their understanding and discoveries about crypto-economics.

It's all open source. You could sit there now and develop your own solutions if you were not so witless.

Instead, you wait for "leaders" to identify themselves to you, so you can back them with your miniscule savings. What a normie cuck.

check the green ID and trips. Sat here with my cool hands, getting bank. You're chasing imaginary moons on shitcoins and raging.

OP is literally saying he wants "leaders" to emerge in crypto. I can see his chastity cage through his posts already. Are you next?

What in the world are you even babbling about?
Bitcoin cannot handle today's traffic, hence the often insane fees and wait times.
It needs direction, and it's not getting any because the creator peaced out, so now you have a bunch of fucktards feuding over what they think the best solution is and it's a disaster.

>What in the world are you even babbling about?
English is the primary language on this site. If you are having trouble with words, try a board in your native language.
>It needs direction, and it's not getting any because the creator peaced out
holy fuck the normie mentality.

"Internet is directionless. Put Al Gore in charge." GTFO of crypto before you lose your shirt.

Holy fuck, I think I remember using OP pic as a spray in CS more than a decade ago and pissing myself laughing about how funny it was. Thanks for the nostalgia, OP.

You think people should leave Bitcoin the way it's been since Satoshi disappeared?

Btc has a use of being a deflationary non-government-controlled currency that doesn't constantly lose value due to those things. Segwit adoption isn't anything to go by as it doesn't provide as immediate and vast a tx cost reduction. You're a braindead subhuman who should stick to fiat like your owners tell you so they can remote-rob you through inflation and financial controls.

Wow, you really are struggling with words, aren't you.

>It's all open source. You could sit there now and develop your own solutions if you were not so witless.
Which words in that sentence are you having trouble using google translate on?

So you agree that it requires development?

God DAMN IT DELETE THIS I'M STILL ACCUMULATING FOR MY NODE.

You're terrible at this. It's like it's your first go at trying to lead a discussion. Stick to your laminated cheatsheet in future.

Answer the question big boi.
Or can you already see the corner you backed yourself into?

What node?

So let me unwrap this, since you're obviously to chickenshit to face your ignorance:

You:
>Yes BTC requires development.

Me:
>But whose development? There are many different major players with very different conflicting ideas on where to go, leading to forks and feuds.

And then you replied by saying ...

>"Internet is directionless. Put Al Gore in charge." GTFO of crypto before you lose your shirt.
Lol, remind me of the last time "the internet" got forked.