Posw => StakeNet

Biz didn't listen, even though I TOLD YOU GUYS the past 2 days to buy in.

Get REKT.. I'm sitting comfy, enjoying my gains.

Quick rundown for February (Next month):

>Masternodes
>TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake
>CCPOS - Cross Chain Proof Of Stake
>Atomic Swaps
>Rebrand To Stakenet (XSN)
>Listed on new exchanges to allow swapping to a new chain that is capable of running TPOS
>Pooled Masternodes on Stakenet.io
>Treasury Fund
>Private Transactions

Everything is working on their testnet that is open to the public. Just join our Discord and download the new client and test it out. We are testing for the last small bugs before release.

POSW is also Ledger supported, lowest marketcap ledger coin out there.

>More Info: Posw.io

>Whitepaper: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

>Info on Cross Chain Proof Of Stake: medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd

I see the marketing campaign has started. How much are you being paid pajeet?

I'm not being paid anything, no need.
It's just that it's the only part of my folio that is up in this blood bath.
It's gone up like 40% the past 2 days, and yet nobody seems to give a fuck. If you look at the graph Posw never dipped (Satoshi) at any blood bath.

It's stable as FUCK, and will keep on going up as we get closer to the full rebrand to StakeNet (XSN)

Either join us for some steady gains, or watch your folio bleed.

Smart people are buying in right now. This coin can still do a 100x if everything goes right. Think about that.

Comfy as FUCK

Indeed. It's been told for like the past months here that the rebrand was happening. Those who didn't buy in, well, it's their own fault really.

Enjoying my gains!!!

DONT SHILL MY COIN HERE FAGGOT.
BIZ DOESNT DESERVE ANY GAINS ON THIS COIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not buying something with such a low volume in a bear market.
You can be royally fucked.

are you that annoying faggot in the discord shilling this everywhere?

You're talking like it's too late for anyone to buy in.
The marketcap is extremely low, so there is still room to make a 10x on this coin over the next couple of months.

The FOMO will probably be high as fuck once people realize what kind of coin it really is.
I kinda hope we don't shoot up like last April, and can't sustain the gains. Some FOMO has already kicked in though, those sell walls are taken down like lemonade on a hot summer day.

Only an idiot would sell right now though, so makes sense

sold monero for this because i got dubs last night

Name of that girl?

But you'd rather buy in when the volume is through the roof and the coin is trading above $5?

Yeah, makes sense. You can buy my bags.

I bought this at a total bear market, paid 6 cents.

People didn't realize that the big rush back in April was simply a part of one of biggest cups and handles in crypto, hahaha

Sold some NEO for this a week ago. Pretty glad I didn't, should have sold more of my NEO, but the market is impossible to predict these days

I did*

7% lol invest In DTA if you want a low risk shit coin, its got a great website and well made white paper, shot up like 120% the past few days.

Moon time boys

And it's gonna come down again just as quick. Don't be deluded, lol.

StakeNet is an actual SERVICE
it's a coin to be used for PRIVATE transactions
It's revolutionary because of TPOS and CCPOS

"Great website".. Get out of here. That doesn't mean anything in this game

A little sell down, probably someone trying to accumulate some cheap coins.
We'll be back over 8k sat shortly

Told you.

In a bull trend Ill buy this thing in a heartbeat, with the current market the risk of not being able to escape if thing go wrong is not worthy.

Next week we'll be way above 9k, probably 10k.

Screencap this in case you forget. It's gonna happen. Either join, or get left behind, your choice

the profits he is making are probably enough.

This shit was literally 1k sats on december. You accused posw of being a piece of shit wallet, the classic pajeet fud and here we are. At 8k price and you are still calling the people pajeets.

Thats Veeky Forums how you dont make money in this market