Anyone else enjoying the massive gains while everyone else is in the red?

Anyone else enjoying the massive gains while everyone else is in the red?

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlecoin.lol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me. TRTL has literally saved my from crippling depression during these dark times..

yeah I'm stacking the shells as we speak OP

where do I find info on this coin? Cause its not even on CMC. Cause Fuck it Ill mine some for shits and grins as a learning experience

turtlecoin.lol/

Stacking shells as well. Turtle is the future.

I'm late to the party gimme some turtles yall, pleased with any amount. The faucet only gives 30 :(

TRTLv3i6c5WebKFxHNvhTtMpoVSRNrysqGm7LGX4NWkUbkzJS4b7FPYha5BZX8TmgeFw3cjZhsEQ46rcRrK2B6TQLk395c9s6MR

Didn't get in early on the mining train. What I have should be worth about a hundred or so, maybe more. Feels comfy enough.

This is the perfect coin for the dark market , with so fast transaction time and anonymous transation. I see this as perfect coin for drug deals.

Can't store the blockchain outside of AppData on windows. Why do they always do this shit? Even ADA Daedelus doesn't let you store the blockchain in other places than AppData

i think there should be a way to define that with the console daemon

never heard of this coin... is it on some fringe exchange?

No idea how much i have but god damn this shit is already 0.001 usd its going to 10 cents in a month lads

I got like a lot of turtles, time to fit a space suit to these turtles because they're going to space!

Echo'ed complaint in the chat. Your prayers will be answered soon

Will my 10000 trtl turn into 1000$?

Who fucking cares. Everyone knows the best way to get shitton of money in this shithole of a "market" is manipulation. Join this pump group and get in on the profits too.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

HODL and it will. Slow and steady guys!

When will be the exit scam?

If you're on the east side of the US join my pool, it's in NY. Trtl to the moon!
ny.minetrtl.us

According to the roadmap:
Q3 2018 Exit scam

Would've been a good idea weeks ago when no one was doing it and you could pull 500k shells in a day, but now you'll be lucky to break 10k if that

>pleased with any amount
>complains about faucet's amount

Fuck off pajeet

Fuck off pajeet

how the fuck do i mine this on mac? (don't want my brand new 8-series mining this just yet)
also link to discord?

Someone gave me 1000 turtle but I don’t know how to make my wallet :(

turtlecoin.lol/ discord link is in this web

where do i buy this about to be dumped scam coin?

Don't pump this yet you fuckers.

Kys pajeet

Should i dump my CAPP tokens for around 3M trtle at current prices? Is at 53% loss on CAPP

Buy high, sell low. Sure why not

copy the \TurtleCoin folder to wherever you want to save it on your machine then create a .bat file to launch the daemon you fucking retard.

TurtleCoind.exe --data-dir F:\retareded\newfags\that\dont\know\how\command\line\works\TurtleCoin\

then when you run that .bat file it will reference the folder outside of your users folder. Then delete system32 for being a fucking retard

Well, only you can deside, but if I where you I would buy TRTL, been selling at a loss, and buying ATH lot's of times and I'm x40 at this point.

I managed to do it by creating a symbolic link from existing blockchain location to desired, then moving the files across

this typical Veeky Forums coin should get some reddit and normie attention just before it gets listed on some relatively big exchange
everyone should know that this is a transaction free monero on steroids
however it shouldnt moon too fast otherwise it will be just another pnd, should at least wait for mobius before it goes crazy

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Slow and steady wins the race