HELP

Turned my 5k into 300 bucks. Don't ask me how idk myself anymore.
What shitty coin on cryptopia should I put it in and forget about it in the hopes it goes x5-x10 any time soon..?
I'm done with this bullshit. I'm a fucking loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fluttercoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quark/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/audiocoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i lost my money because i did something stupid
>i'm going to get all my money back by being just as stupid

vicious cycle, m8.

walk away for a week.

Turtlecoin. It's currenly only sold at a really sketchy looking exchange, TradeOgre, so I recommend buying it and withdrawing it immediately to a wallet just in case.

Currently sitting at 10sats, guaranteed it will reach at least 100-200 sats when it hits a more legitimate exchange. I'm holding on to it to sell at 1000 sats, but you might not want to wait that long.

MM-MM-MOMMYYY

FETCH ME THE NOOSE

ITS TIME

Also, stop day trading like an idiot and just hold your coins.

I suggest putting some money into ven in 10 min

Ven is dead

Oh so you suggest him putting his neet 300 in a couple of coins so it might change into 550 eom? Wtf he SHOULD be gambling low money like that

EOS, thank me later.

Or OMG.

this.

i am not even trading so much anymore. too much of a brainlet. i just do icos, or buy at the exchange after the first dip if i lose the gas war. you are buying near the bottom so you really cant lose

I suggest, you put some money in a bunch of low market cap coins on Etherdelta. Coins like WIC and TIOTOUR>450k circulating supply,german team with huge community. not yet on CMC..price is dirt cheap. You're welcome

I know exactly how you turned 5k into 300 dollars, by doing exactly what you're doing now. Which is to say, asking this fucking board for advice on anything actually business related. This board is for shitposting, private discords are where you get the real info.

Thx dude. Ill be sure to buy on top of this giant ATH spike you suggest. Thanks for your sincere help.

Can I get your suggestion?

>buy the maximum litecoins you can buy
>transfer litecoin to kucoin
>sell litecoin for eth
>buy telcoin with eth
>leave it for at least 3 months
>????
>Profit

Isn't there a point where you realize you just suck at this and you're just much better HODLing for a year and checking your balance after that?

Jesus christ learn to take a hint. I started trading to make some quick profits and realized I'm just not cut ouf for it after I observed how emotional I get. I'd rather take 5-10x guarantueed than 0.2-50x potentially.

>He doesn't know what's gonna happen with this coin

Buy it when it 100X's

I'm not him, but if you don't know EOS as legitimate it makes sensewhy you lost so much. Stop trading, do some research and use blockfolio for mock trading until you get more confident. That big spike on your graph? That's when nearly EVERY coin was doing well. That smaller spike mid Jan should tell you that even in a shitty bear month it has potential. Good luck

Funny how everyone mention to withdraw to wallet for turtle coin but no other coin. Could it be the wallet is a Trojan and that's why?

You guys are retarded and need to just stop trolling

Who fucking cares. Everyone knows the best way to get shitton of money in this shithole of a "market" is manipulation. Join this pump group and get in on the profits too.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Seriously I'd go all in on xlm but I'm only a little less broke than you. I've doubled my initial investment but I'd be about 10x in I'd done nothing in the last 6 months

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fluttercoin/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quark/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/audiocoin/

DYOR

op continue to accumulate ven, will come back to let u know when to sell

>lost money gambling
>better make it back with gambling
good luck OP

also it's genuinely good time to long BTC/ETH right now, any leverage really
it's looking to pump in following hours

I also suggest getting in eth before futures end

$100 in BTC
$100 in ETH
$100 in LTC

Just do that and FORGET THE COINS. You will thank me EOY.

I'm the opposite man. If i try to "hold" im getting pissed off of all the money im losing by not doing squat and selling at loss.

But then again i usually always make money daytrading i just have to beat my 1 problem, which is greed. fucking american idiots have effected me negatively by all the "make it" talk. Fuck you.

What's the supply of this shitcoin?

Yeah, don't come to Veeky Forums for suggestions. I can give you an invite to a couple discords I've found helpful though. And no, neither belong to me and I don't get anything for shilling them.

How long am i supposed to hold for? They've been doing almost nothing, while random coins go 4000%

I’d be interested in some quality discords.