WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
PLEASE TELL ME IT'LL BE OKAY Veeky Forums OR MY IRON HANDS ARE GONNA SHATTER

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry it will go to $1 again at btc conference then you will get to watch it go down again welcome to the future of data

>he fell for the memes
I'm sorry OP but we had our fun

Nice larp, nobody would be stupid enough to buy this coin.

anyone that actually bought this piece of shit has autism

Who fucking cares. Everyone knows the best way to get shitton of money in this shithole of a "market" is manipulation. Join this pump group and get in on the profits too.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

damn...

CANT CASH OUT

keked

quality FUD

Did you post the follow up announcement too? They will be listing the shadow fork, shink.

Also one k eoy, check em ^^^

lol you guys are still holding this shit coin? I thought everyone had realized it was just a meme at this point...

I feel sorry for you, truly.

Can't wait to acquire pic related.

Wood can shatter, be ignited or rot
But my linkies are safe and they will definitely not
Be wasted by vanity, mistakes or greed
For Sergey is the leader of this wonderful creed
He will release the mainnet and allow us to stake
In nodes and we'll get the opportunity to take
The key to the path of guaranteed comfy gains
Build on the carnage of a thousand failed trades

dont worry, 700$ by eoy, just HODL

Those ridiculous predictions are going to have the effect of FUD.

I agree that 700 is a bit much, but I honestly can't see any actual competitors with LINK in terms of what it is trying to do. It will definitely be a big part of the ecosystem unless something else finds a better way to do it.

huh? Why is this shitcoin worth anything? Shill me on it and I'll buy 1 Eth worth of LINK

May the gods bless us with short-term dips, and long-term gains.

DYOR, fag.

Why is this shit still shilled? There are 75 better projects out there

Not sure if FUD or stupidity...

76th by market cap would be a 1.5x :^)

sure

Quality image

Deluded linkies have won me over, I'm shilling it for meme magic. Is sergey still mia?

>Mobius is a pajeet scam
>Mobius partners with Walton

lmao link is done

wwhy didn't io fucking sell to accumujlate whhhyyyyyy

>literally mooning now

How dumb are you?

Veeky Forums caught another newfag. This shit makes up for the entire bear market

Zoom out on your charts pussy bitch

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/

TL;DR Is basically a rundown on everything that gives value to Chainlink as it is the first technology trying to make mainstream smart contracts.

Also found in reddit

PSD2 is the primary reason I became involved with ChainLink and co-founded this subreddit. For context, I work in the Financial Services sector in the EMEA region, and I can tell you it is all about PSD2. In 2019, every European Financial Institution must provide API support for payment initiation and account enquiry made by the incoming onslaught of new Fintechs.

The banking landscape in Europe will change radically in a short period as Europeans begin to take advantage of the latest technology offered by Fintechs to meet their banking needs in today's world. Blockchain technology has come along at precisely the right time, and DLT has become almost as big of a buzz-word as Fintech itself. Also, in extraordinarily good timing comes ChainLink, a service that bridges the gap between Fintechs using DLT and Financial Institution APIs.

Behind the shiny new APIs lies the prize that SmartContract have evidently positioned themselves on - legacy payment systems that will accept nothing but the payment formats they were originally designed for. This format is likely to be the new (actually >15 years old) ISO 20022 XML format. Any Fintechs wishing to make use of the new APIs can bet for sure that the Banks will not be converting formats on their behalf and instead will need to submit instructions in ISO 20022 format. Through their PoC with SWIFT, ChainLink has proven themselves as being capable of not just bridging the gap, but supporting the very formats that will run the post-PSD2 banking world.

1/2

sold for mincoin

JUST

There is a lot of speculation since the PoC about a partnership with SWIFT. For me, SWIFT has already given ChainLink something very valuable; a platform on the closed stage of the Financial Services Industry. SWIFT is seen in the sector as the keeper and enforcer of best practice for financial messaging standards so when Fintechs and Banks decide which Oracle services to use, ChainLink stands poised as a service made credible by SWIFT.

It's important to note that after the introduction of PSD2 APIs, Banks and Fintechs will not require SWIFT's telecommunications to communicate and therefore can work directly with ChainLink to connect to on-chain/off-chain data.

Often people suggest firms will just build their own oracles, but the reality is Banks will not be providing this service as, unsurprisingly, they aren't going to make the job any easier for 3rd party Fintechs. Meanwhile, Fintechs are often brand new companies who are not going to be spending their start-up funds re-writing Microsoft Outlook just because they can - they will simply engage with the industry standard oracle; ChainLink.

As you can tell, I am bullish about ChainLink. Often in crypto, the old saying about how the guy selling shovels in a gold rush is the one to get rich. Well, I believe PSD2 is another gold rush and ChainLink is the first in the door selling the shovels, the diggers, and the whole wash plant.

2/2

Hold, my son. We are almost to the promised land.

Wow you went down 300 dollars. If anything THAT's a testament to how risky crypto is jesus christ chainlink scam sell sell now

I’m thinking of selling and going all in on TRTL. Am I gonna make it brah

There are better tokens out there, Amigo. Sell the Link and get some TRX instead.