Skycoin

While you are posting pink I am buying more.

Who fucking cares. Everyone knows the best way to get shitton of money in this shithole of a "market" is manipulation. Join this pump group and get in on the profits too.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

yeah the only people that make money with those groups are the people that dump on you retard

Literally a perfect coin to buy/accumulate:
It has devs that do daily commits on GitHub (yes it has a working project and not just hot air).
Still relatively unknown and low in market cap.

already on it

Well there are quite a lot of rumours floating around the net about a new website being released soon and 3 exchange listings in Q1. Lets see what happens. I am just here for the ride. If they deliver on those things I will be able to retire this year. Everyone who got to the telegram fudding the tech got btfo by the devs and not just banned like on other channels.

DW they have delivered on everything yet

Find 1 flaw with skycoin

Protipp: you cant

based sky shill

all those releases make my dick feel funny senpai

All my holes are dripping with skyjuice

I've heard they already paid the fees, should get listed soonish

more pics of loli skychan when

Randomly bought sky from adc profits after reading their shit yesterday. Feels good

Cool, a skycoin thread. Been meaning to buy this for a while. It's quite low now, should I buy or do you reckon it'll dip lower?

no SKY no FUTAH

when you stop jerking of 3 times a day you pathetic loser

It's on shittopia, no liquidity, no point in trying to predict the price. Just dollar cost average my man

cryptopia is a good exchange with low volume, lets not hate

Exchanges will be fixed sooner than you might think

Can you withdraw yet?