every fucking day we have this thread

WAIT
UNTIL
BINANCE

then you have my permission to sell

kucoin fiasco
(((WEISSS)))-ratings

-20% inc

You are not going to get honesty in Veeky Forums. Mostly just organized discord groups here pushing their own agenda behind anonymity and also paid shills/FUDders. After everything you hear from Veeky Forums you have to still DYOR.

One rare XRB thread with some actual opinions on it (or so it seems at least):

Thats what I figured.

Thanks bb

Only time will tell. Compared to TRX this is not a shitcoin. Compared to ETH this is a shitcoin. XRB could make huge gains as the crypto arbitrage standard. This is completely dependent on a functioning network. So far we have not seen a functioning DAG technology. I think Raiblocks is very promising. My opinion is that the Binance vote was a step in the wrong direction. Colin and the dev team needed more time to get their shit together, fix node sync issues and optimize the network for high volume. I think the network needs an incentive to run nodes, and the code needs to be peer reviewed. Would not be suprised to see XRB fall to #50 on coin market cap, however I am expecting it to reach #5 at some time this year.
Disclosure: held
Sentiment: hold

>no node incentives
How do you explain these 1500nodes, over 1600 now as this is an old pic

Heh, always fun to see map points on those 0 lat. 0 long. coordinates off the coast of Ghana. Must be some IPs throwing an error statement on the location and the receiving code just doesn't give a fuck: 0 and 0 it is then.

5# means it has a huge usecase, it does not fit a good exchange to exchange criteria mostly because it fluctuates.

Something like DOGE actually fits the bill better, because it inflates so it doesn't become unwieldy af and it tends to moon a tiny bit. Its also somewhat fast and its mostly worthless and has stayed worthless.

Crypto that finds a usecase will stagnate, that means XRB is more or less a product of speculation moreso than being used for a exchange to exchange medium like DOGE which barely fluctuates.

Wait... this actually shows how out of the loop the Asians are with this coin.

This also means the times when DOGE does moon it means people are doing so many exchange transfers for shitcoins that they are buying faster than people are selling on all exchanges, DOGE can literally be used as a heatmap lol

And along with that DOGE is still in active development. That being said would I buy DOGE and hold it no, but would I use doge to make transfers like I do sometimes. Yes

Can you really hate DOGE over XRB in this scenario since its only benefiting you in a use-case manner

Sup with the beef between Doge and XRB?

DOGE is a memecoin, breh.

How retarded can you actually be? Self proclaimes shitcoin (by its creator) that hasnt been updated in 2yrs? Kys

no incentive, like bittorrent?

yes and this will change when they rebrand and start marketing. Two new Nano patents were filed under the main devs name last week and they already confirmed that they will start marketing soon.

>Doge
>Active development
jackson palmer abandonned the project years ago lmao

Actually it has a conglomeration of after support development teams, you can even see their progress on it.

github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/tree/1.14-dev

>Thinking doge is not currently being updated

>Not believing in doge
Wow

>github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/tree/1.14-dev
Patching/fixing bugs to keep it stable ≠ updating/introducing new features

No I am just letting these XRB holders know who the real king shitcoin of transfers is, Doge even has a growing amount of pairings on small crap exchanges and its pushing for wider adoption soon so XRB and many other things will become obsolete to this ancient meme coin

can anyone explain to me what are these problems with XRB i keep hearing about?
i had my XRB on Bitgrail, and when they added it to KuCoin, i transfered it there without a problem and sold when it was @34$

now i keep hearing about BitGrail withdrawal problems and other stuff, what the fuck happened?

Why are Dogecoiners shilling so hard today? Are they just trolling the threads of multiple other coins for fun or something has changed in the Doge community recently?

Are you upset at being meme'd to death while also being justed? Its not like me as a dogecoiner is losing any money like you are buddy

My shitcoin moons a few times a year and then goes back to the same price the times its not.

How is your XRB doing?

My secret is that I always shill doge

Pretty sure almost everyone fuding it except those fuding it because of node issues did not even try it, took me literally 2 sec to move and transfer, 2 sec, feeless and decentralized.
I don't give a fuck if it sinks, this coin is what crypto was supossed to be.

Bitgrail made so you have to get verified to withdraw any amount. The problem is that there is only two people dealing with the withdraw at anytime. This started like two days ago.

My secret is that I enjoy seeing people suffer, and letting them know that their currency is inferior to a meme from 2013 feels good

short answer: not it's not
long answer: read the white paper

I was late on the train for XRB and decided not to go in at ATH. Am thinking about buying some either now or once Binance hits. Some people are thinking it will dump once listed.
But cmon, DOGE is literally a memecoin. As far as I can figure from the charts, XRB flew past it recently.

Its a memecoin that serves more use than XRB ever will friend.

It might not move at all but it sure as hell works fantastic at getting my money to small crap exchanges fast, and its a trading pair on many of them to boot

Great coin. $15 eoy

Kek

Yes. This is a shitcoin. It's a chinkscam.

The chinks are trying to scam u niggers. Dont be dumb niggers and think rational for once.

This is shitcoin
Man in the middle vulnerable
Node syncing issues

Can be DDoSed

Bitcoin nodes, all of them, can go offline
Be back up continue as usual

RaiBlocks being DoS once. All consenus is down, can not continue

read the white paper pajeet

>But cmon, DOGE is literally a memecoin

doge is/was a memecoin, but it accidentally is also pretty fucking good - very fast (2.5x faster than litecoin, crazy cheap transfer fee's - literally less than a penny to move thousands of dollars, very secure network - attached ot the hip to litecoin miners, etc)

Then how does it feel that a memecoin actually has a stable and secure network when xrb is just a laughing stock. But keep on repeating fast and free like it means something boiiii

The binance dump meme is a myth, anyone who wants to sellcan easily sell on kucoin

shit if you're hodling now
moon mission if you're waiting for binance with your cash ready