Media Traction

fynestuff.com/chainlink-story-analysis/
>(you)

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-10th-2017-a57193780ddf
blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/
fynestuff.com/chainlink-story-analysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

Fynestuff is the Signatum of self-publishing websites

the author thought is too long term.
IMO Smartcopntracts are already of growing demand and a solution like LINK will adopt at a very fast pase!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you don't want to miss out an entire new field of tech, hop on Chainlink!

Story of LINK is awesome and it will be inspiring for masses to see it moons! 5$ in feb

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

May the gods bless us with short-term dips, and long-term gains.

link chain is wanna be chain link

People who're still holding link are absolutly retarded.

nice dubs and meme magik u got there

People who're still thinking LINK will not succeed are absolutly retarded.

The article claims that LINK has a partnership with SWIFT, and while I think this is probably true, it's not officially on the record, is it?

sold it for mincoins.

It's a meme.

How much LINK did you guys accumulate? SIRS REPORT IN

The moment I break even I'm getting rid of this shit

He didn't even mention how we emptied binances LINK hot wallet

bought wednesday my first stak about 1.6k

2070 link

As soon as I get this check im waiting on. I'm buying MORE. Going to try to get to 4k before $3

smartcontract.com/
yes its on the record
stfu nigger

13k link and trying to get to 18k before moon please rate my future life anons

20k LINK

so comfy.

16k am I gonna make it?

MOON!!

!

> by Upamanyu Acharya
stopped reading there

Checked

Anyone got the space odyssey link meme

If thee did not hold Link before Sir Sergey initiated daily forks I pity thee, fool.

this is my favorite chainmeme

They list SWIFT as a user, not quite the same thing as a partnership.

Did Request indirectly confirm LINK and SWIFT's partnership? Am I reading this right?

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-10th-2017-a57193780ddf

>Such an oracle can be created through partnerships (i.e. SWIFT/ChainLink, many others will come), with a tokenized version of these currencies or with a mix of both (a bank could participate in the Oracle by moving tokenized currencies but it would be transparent for their customers)

Is it true Sergey shadowforked himself so he could shadowfork LINK more quickly?

still big tho

Clearly OP is a 4channer. It's stupid to keep mentioning Veeky Forums every time ChainLink is talked about. Does fox news talk about Veeky Forums every time they mention Donald Trump? I understand that we think that this is /ourcoin/, but who gives a shit? The real hard leg work is being done by smartcontract.com, not fucking Veeky Forums. Also Reddit was big on CL during ICO time. It simply dropped off because there are no news and plebbits cryptocurrency subplebbit feeds off of news. ChainLinks history did not start with Veeky Forums. How about talk about SIBOS instead and how the presentation was pitiful? The BTC rally? That's a way better reasons to give of why CL had it's massive drop.

Had 75k now 105k links
Buy the dip mothafakaaaaa

>jan 30. $3 LINK prediction

>jan 26. $0.5 LINK reality

makes you think

>Is it true Sergey shadowforked himself so he could shadowfork LINK more quickly?
Yes, without any doubt the Sergey we see publicly is the shadowforked one, I'm not sure wheres the original one but he probably already published the finished project on "GitHubDark". You can access it by Tor, I believe.

yes

>That's a way better reasons to give of why CL had it's massive drop

My week-long FUD campaign of constantly having 2-3 active anti-LINK threads in which I spammed anti-LINK shit with a VPN probably helped.

But I'm finally done accumulating thanks to BTCs drop today. We needed to shake the weak hands anyways.

Do you guys think the price will stay sub $2 till the end of feb speech?
I'm a poorfag trying to get some gains from other alts before buying more, but the fomo is growing stronger every time I see that cute cube.

It will stay sub $2 indefinitely if Veeky Forums cancer keeps talking about it in public

Lmao at all you bagholders. Link hasn't moved in months while its competitors keep making gains.

Fuck u stay poor

250k and I have disabled the sell function for a year. The buy function still works tho.

this

Chainlink doesn't have "partnerships" but clients. This is a missconception since the begining

what is the cure?
I keep having dreams of sergey and that cube and waking up in the middle of the night.
I regret jumping in

Based rtz

But LINK is partnered with ZeppelinOS.

blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/

Can anyone explain his to me. Mobius was supposed to be a pajeet scam but now they have partnered with Walton. Who did Chainlink partner with? Oh that's right, no-one.

Nice just sold 100k

REQ and Zepplin,

But partnering with other crypto projects to hype your own value up is fucking retarded.

Tfw I wrote this pasta.

>fynestuff.com/chainlink-story-analysis/
Hello, Upamanyu Acharya... nice of you to join us on Veeky Forums

Partnership, yes as they are clearly working together. Implementation hasnt been confirmed.

mobius just paid those pajeets for pictures and posted thdm on the site so you guys wouldnt buy

mobius is the next bancor.

Can somebody post Israel/Trump meeting picture?

I am a LINK holder and I still believe in the project but the team's radio silence is beyond ludicrous at this point, it feels like contempt for the token holders. A shitty marketing tweet once a week would boost things tremendously

Keep doing God’s work, positive bruh

I feel you man, but since it has gone beyond retarded levels of radio silence I'm beginning to think it has to be that they signed NDA's. It seems to be the only logical reason they would be so quiet.

>NDA
I think this is the case.
Sergey doesn't care about Veeky Forums or reddit investors, about hype or moon, he cares about providing a solution for big enterprises and he's working on it.

lel Modius confirmed with Walton Chain.

Link cucks will never recover. have fun with your SWIFT rumours for the next 5 years hahahah

>two vaporware projects partnered, moonN!!

kek